TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22
Enzo is playing.
Enzo-I can't believe he picked me.
Enzo tells Bayleigh he's talked to Day and the four of them (including Cody) are good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
8m
NF says Victor unfollowed everyone from BB18. Bay says Fessy did that, Tyler says Winston did too (Fessy refollowed). #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
6m
Keesha discussing no one is gonna go against Cody. She thinks she only has three voted to stay. Memphis doesn't think Cody will tell them to vote her out. Keesha thinks Cody will campaign for a nom, but Memphis doesn't see the logic in that. Says house will decide. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DEADSKULL
@deadskulltweets
·
9m
Replying to
@TiffanyAlexis04
I found out after the season that people were promising eachother that they’d split the winnings if they win / vote for eachother.

Not only is this cheating, it’s against the law. Clown faceHot beverage

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
48m
they're wondering again why no booze...
I'm not saying this is the case as I do not know but all-stars (and stuntcasts) can & sometimes do have special contract riders.. it's possible someone's in recovery & requested that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

if so, it'll come out on feeds eventually

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 47m
#BB22 Kaysar and Christmas are in the Key Room discussing God and his plan. And Christmas is telling Kaysar how she is in a good place now in her life

Enzo started talking about how all the women are married or engaged. Then Bayleigh pointed out that Nicole A and Day are singled.

Enzo: Okay I have options. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 51m
Ive been suspecting that David is purposely trying to seem more BB naive than he is
#BB22

David Alexander @davjalex · 4h
He did his research beforehand and we compiled a good amount of homework on past comps and houseguests to study on. Whether he read it all, is up for debate.

But a strategy of his was to lie low and play dumb in the beginning to manage his threat level which seems to be working.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 𝓡𝓪𝓮 #BB22 ♥
@CarolinaRae_
·
50m
Day, Bay, Dani chatting on & on about how cool & nice Rachel Reilly is in front of NicF is hilarious. Nic F is mute #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 46m
without After Dark, they won't have that 9pm deadline to try to finish comps by Grimacing face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 45m
Day remembers Dani tweeted unfavorably about her.
Day: People were sending me tweets saying you called me loud & angry or something like that.
Dani: Loud & angry?
Day: Was like, "I don't like her."
Dani: I don't think I ever tweeted anything bad about you ever. #bb22

Day to Dani: But I never felt that vibe from you at all. It was always welcoming.

PaulieETTESPurple heart8.24Yellow heart @PorshaDAMN · 46m
DANIELE deleted all of her tweets about Day. You can still see the responses tho. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cliff Hogg Cowboy hat face @cliff_hogg · 3h
Interesting...
Ian has already promised Cody not to change noms if he wins.
Meanwhile, Kaysar wants to win and save Keesha, BUT...Janelle suggested last night that he lay low and not expose relationships.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo · 38m
With all of the special dispensations BB is giving the HGs (which Im fine with) I see no reason why they cant put a couple of rocking chairs in the house for Ian
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo · 37m
I want someone to make an account that JUST Tweets out the hilarious stuff Janelle and Kaysar say. I would do it BUT I LITERALLY HAVE NO MORE ROOM IN TWEETDECK! Lol
#BB22

No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2 · 17h
Janelle: I think we should really try to keep a low profile

Kaysar: How? Upside-down face

Janelle: I don't know I mean I'm wearing a giant (e) star

Janelle and Kaysar have me dyin tonite Rolling on the floor laughing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.35pm.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 2h
David- Between Kevin and Keesha... Da'Vonne- I dont want to see Kevin go. David- Me neither. I dont want to see Kevin go but I wouldnt risk a lot to keep him, cause it's too early #BB22

Da'Vonne- Do you think there is a big alliance in the house? David- I dont know. If there is, I am not in it...and typically there is #BB22

David- Me, you, Nicole, Bayleigh, I feel comfortable. I dont know what to call it. I like Nicole. I do feel good about that. Da'Vonne- Mhmm #BB22

David- I'm still playing it like a newb. Da'Vonne- Of course. That's how I tried to play it on 18. David- "How does the veto work?" #BB22

Keesha- I wonder who he would put up next if one of us won it. Janelle- There is only a few options I'm sure. Keesha- I dont know who those options would be besides the obvious. Janelle- It's the obvious #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·
39m
Dani asks Day not to call her something.

Day: That's a deal though. Don't call me Mama Day & we're good.

Dani: Oh hell no. I hate that name.

Day: That's why you my girl, cause you know.

Day to NF: What was in your toe?
Dani: A skittle. She was bringing it for you #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3h
Da'Vonne- I dont follow you on social media, so I dont know if it's true or false, but I'm seeing little screenshots that you are friends with them (Jack/Jackson) now? Them...the two. David- No (feeds cut) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 34m
#BB22 Ian and David talking in the BR

Ian tells David if he wins that he will not be using it. Ian tells David he wants to work with him.

#BB22 Ian - I just get a real good vibe from you. I think it's really cool that you got to come back.
David - I'm really glad to be here. I have that fear that I won't be here long or that 'are you really an all star'. Almost like disrespecting the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

No entry signCheetoNo entry sign @powerofcheeto2 · 3h

Da'Vonne chats with David and asks him about his social media post after BB 21 that included Jack and Jackson ..

For those interested in the full convo .. Cams 1 & 2 starting around 6:53 PM Eastern today ..

#BB22
3.59pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 3h
Da'Vonne- When you got there, were they (Jack/Jackson) like "let's take this picture or let's go live?". Do you feel like they used you? David- Yes when I heard some of their behaviour during the Black Lives Matter movement #BB22

David to Da'Vonne- I heard one maybe said something in terms of "should we post about this?". Once I heard that, I was like you truly havent taken the opportunity to change. One did, one tried, and it was right before this happened #BB22

Da'Vonne to David- I saw that and it was conveniently before it was time to come on this show. You havent been an ally before. Maybe someone educated them but... #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 3h
David to Da'Vonne- It got to the point where I was going to keep being angry unless I take the time. When they say "hey want to come work out?"...I told my roomie I dont feel good about this but I have to do it for me otherwise I am not going to be able to move on #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.35pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ·36m
#BB22 Ian - from what I understand people wouldn't talk to you and you still had a good idea what was going on and that's tough to do. Respect.
David - I do want to win an HOH. I just don't want the decision that comes along with it.
Ian - it's super hard.

#BB22 David - It's just that I envisioned winning it last year. I get emotional thinking about it. To through all that and win an HOH and accomplishing something in this in general.
Ian - Yeah. I think this comp is gonna be real telling.

David then asks Ian how the Veto works.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Possible answer to why no booze in the house at this point.... The BryPie @TheBryPie · 1h
Replying to @hamsterwatch
Cody said he wasnt going to drink while in the house so Derrick probably made him put it in the contract

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 37m
IAN TOLD DAVID ABOUT CHEF JOE AND HOW HE COOKED ALL THE CHICKEN ALL THE TIME

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.12pm.... Hahahahahahahaha, Memphis has tainted Keesha, LMAO.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 3h
Keesha- I like Taylor a lot. Janelle- Who? There is not a Taylor in this house. Keesha- What's his name? Trevor? Janelle- Tyler #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.39pm.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 39m
#BB22 David and Ian discussing food and Ian feeling a little better.

Day, Dani, NicA, NicF, Kaysar, and Bay in the upstairs lounge also discussing diets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 35m
Dinner is served and the NicA says she is staying away from dinner. HG's are talking about vegan practices and makeup. #BB22 kaysar

Tyler convinced Day to eat one of the wasabi chips. Says its only hot for a sec. Day ate it and shrugged it of. She seems to be ok with the spice! #bb22

Dinner convos about what is and is not a seasoning is great. Do you think cheese is a seasoning? Yes or No? #bb22