TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Cody is telling Dani that he's 'very skeptical' of Memphis.

Cody has an alliance with Memphis. That they've discussed bringing Dani into.

I don't even know. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Dani tells Cody that Ian hasn't talked one second of game to her.

Cody thinks that's Ian's social awkwardness.

Dani thinks Ian's one of the best winners of all time. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Dani and Cody discuss their possible alliance w/Enzo and NicF. Cody says he's not sure how NicF feels about him - she seems skittish. Dani says that NicF likes him, she's just a paranoid person.

#BB22 Dani suggests that herself, Cody, Bayleigh and Da'Vonne make a thing together. They both agree that they feel good w/Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 5m
Dani asks Cody what should they do about Day.
Cody says Day wants to work with him & Bay.
Dani asks what if..them, Day & Bay make something. She likes Day & says Days really comfortable with her. Dani thinks that would save their butts on the outskirts. #bb22

Dani isn't sure how Day feels about NF.
Cody says when he spoke to Day yesterday, he told her to just relax. She's smart & intuitive, but then goes off. Cody told Day she needs to stay calm.
Cody worries she & Xmas can't be controlled & could blow up.

Dani & Cody are unsure about Bay game-wise.

Cody thinks Bay did well with comps during her season.
Cody thinks Tyler showed with Bay that he'll work w/ someone until it doesn't benefit him.
Dani's hesitant w/ Tyler bc he got mad when things didn't go his way. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 Day and Xmas are in the comic room - Day says she was too nervous to contact anyone preseason so she didn't have any alliances coming in - says she expected Josh to be there and she would have worked with him. Xmas says she did too.

#BB22 Christmas and Day discuss who they feel good with so far. Xmas says she thinks Janelle and Dani are really strong, but hard to read. They both agree that they would like to work with them.

#BB22 Christmas says she walked in on Dani and Janelle whispering yesterday. Says they changed their convo around, which made her feel weird - she isn't sure how to approach them now. Day says both Janie and Dani have mentioned that they like Xmas to Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
46s
#BB22 Bay is explaining to Kevin the situation on her season with them thinking she had a power and how she got backdoored.

Kevin leaves to go talk to Tyler. Kevin says he wants to work with him and Tyler says 'Dude same'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 5m
#BB22 Kevin - cause if I have the power app + 1 situation
Tyler - Dude yes
Kevin - and if you find a moment that you could like + 1 me
Tyler - For sure
Kevin - I'll just make it a way that's not so awkward.
Tyler - I was pumped when I saw you back there.
Enzo interrupt

#BB22 Kevin and Dani in the HOH
Kevin - but if you can think of any angles after the Veto is played cause I suck at this
Dani - I think don't really start campaigning until the Veto because then it will seem like too much. Just wait and see what happens with the Veto.

#BB22 Dani - I think a lot of the girls really like Keesha a lot too.
Kevin - they do? which girls?
Dani - All of the girls. If it's the same you have my vote. We'll figure it out. There's plenty of time. Don't stress.

#BB22 Kevin - I'm playing with people I'm obsessed with. I can't believe I'm playing with you.

Kevin says there are moments that he gets bummed because he feels like he doesn't deserve to be here. Dani repeats what she told Nicole A and David that people are here for a reason.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 5m
Kevin: "I'm an awkward brown potato."

Dani tells him to get that out of his head, people love him. #bb22

Kevin tells Dani that Cody didn't make the noms decision on his own, no HOH does, and that Kevin has no receipts but he's scared of who the puppetmaster could be. He thinks it's Tyler "and maybe Janelle" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kevin - I don't know why these legends would be saying my name so what I'm trying to do is if that's the case then I'm trying to talk to them.
Dani - Yeah I don't know. Just don't play too hard.

Kevin tells her that he would +1 her if the situation comes up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel
@AdamAndEvel
·
9m
Ian tells Kevin he was going to make a "WHERE'S MIKE" shirt to wear during #bb22 but "then there was this whole thing before this" (w/ Boogie & Will) so he decided not to.

Smart move. Don't want Mike sending pics of guns & loved ones. See also: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tDSIIdtmUEpRRMLns8jE1kMwdHXU2o5P/view #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
NA & Enzo talking about the possibility of past HGs/celebs hosting comps.

Enzo: Bring in a celebrity. Bring in LL Cool J or some shit.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
46s
Nicole F told Dani she's unsure about Nicole A, because "her co-host hates my guts" and that she'd talked to Nicole A about that yesterday, but Nicole F's still unsure about her in this game

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
43s
Enzo joins Dani & Nicole, tells them that he's down with them & Cody and thinks they can make it go far, no one would suspect anything! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
7m
#BB22
A camera falls in the purple room right where Dani was seconds before.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DEADSKULL
@deadskulltweets
·
7m
pregaming & scheming before potentially going on an all star season is literally the lamest thing you could do

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 22m
Nicole F- I need Kaysar to influence Janelle not to go after me. Dani- I dont think she would just go after you. I think she would take out somebody else #BB22

Dani- Who are you not close with? Nicole F- I dont feel comfortable with Nicole. Her co-host hates my guts. He has been so mean to me for years on Twitter. He goes out of his way to be very mean to me. We have each other blocked #BB22

Dani- Janelle told me she really likes you. Enzo- That's good. I cant read her. Dani- She was like "if Enzo leaves, this place is going to suck". Enzo- Think she could be using that as a decoy? Dani- No. It wasnt fake #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Todd HoffmanSpade suit @thoffman7
·
5m
Enzo is gonna steamroll the house.. He has everyone Misted.. I’m officially placing all my chips on him winning #BB22 All-Stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22
Current feeds - non game talk.
Bayleigh the purple room about the challenge.
Da'Vonne and Janelle talking about past hgs and seasons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
· 2m
This is thee second to last time I will address this NicoleF “issue”.

I don’t hate anybody. Who has time for that?

Quick version is here, and I’ll get more into it (one last time) on our show tomorrow. Then I never wanna talk about (this 4 years ago) “issue” again. #bb22

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1292213206144946177

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha ... | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
While the feeds are down, if you feel yourself needing to watch some fish...

CORAL REEF AQUARIUM COLLECTION 「24/7」 Red circle Relaxing Music for Sleep,...
Enjoy a beautiful coral reef aquarium. This video features stunning coral reef fish and relaxing music that is ideal for sleep, study, meditation and yoga. ✿...
youtube.com
11:35 AM · Aug 7, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1291805109626662912

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 1m
I don't know who was picked for POV, but it sounds like Day is hosting, and Keesha just said "I can't believe I'm the only girl" playing. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
The Enzo/Cody/Bayleigh/Da'Vonne alliance sounds like a go, now that they all know about it. And all know that they all know. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
6m
Enzo told Bayleigh, with Cody present, he and Cody would like them to work with her and Da'Vonne

and Cody said he'd like to grow it a little more than four, "but not a huge number"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
6m
Enzo was surprised to be picked. Sounds like Kevin picked him. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 10m
As far as I know, Cody and Enzo still have a 'thing' in the works with Memphis, but it's not like they're gonna tell Bayleigh that. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11m
Bayleigh- How are you with the old schools? Enzo- I cant read Janelle. Is Memphis with them? Bayleigh- He has to be, right? Cody- I dont know. It's hard cause he is more mellow #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
12m
Cody, Kevin, Keesha, Kaysar, Enzo, and Ian playing in veto #BB22