TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.48am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 28m
Da'Vonne- How do you feel about the people on the block right now? Nicole F- I really like Kevin. I like them both but I would be more sad if Kevin left. Da'Vonne- I like Kevin but as a fan I like Keesha. Nicole- Right away I liked her a lot cause she's all about animals #BB22

Nicole F to Da'Vonne- I never got to work with him (Cody). I believed him the first time I played with him and he burned me bad...but I did that to you. I'm not mad at him. At the same time, I think his people will be guys type thing #BB22

Nicole F to Da'Vonne- I really like him (Cody) but Paulie unfollowed me for some reason. He could put me up. The camera was pointing right at me yesterday (during noms), and I was sweating #BB22

Kaysar to Cody- I have not taken a position. Yesterday I was consoling Keesha and this morning I was consoling Kevin #BB22

Kaysar to Cody- When I was asked what's my strategy, I want to add value. For the people that I respect, let me show you that I can add value #BB22

Cody to Kaysar- I knew people were going shovel shit in my face and be like "can we work together?". We had a good conversation, we had another conversation yesterday, and now this. We are building what makes me feel secure and good #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, I thought the same thing, like she was trying to make sure he wasn't spilling the beans... @Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo · 15s
That had the feeling of Janelle going into the HOH to see what Kaysar was doing in the same way Rachel SHOULD have gone into Howie’s HOH to see what Maggie was doing
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave
@maximusmom13
·
1m
Yes Kaysar! Flatter Victor to Nicole F. Clapping hands signClapping hands signClapping hands signClapping hands sign #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
38s
Kaysar and NicF are discussing Victor and how Kaysar liked his personality because he's so "pure" with his reactions. Nicole talks about BB18 and Victor. She says Kaysar reminds her of Victor. He says he takes that as a compliment.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 7m
Dani and Janelle discuss Rachel.

Dani and Janelle discuss Rachel and NicF hating each other. Dani says NicF told her "They" tried to sue NicF for defamation of character. They also discuss Hayden and him not being on the cast.#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
· 38m
Cody basically saying Derrick didn't play because he'd actually have to play without a softball cast. #BB22 twitter.com/BB_Updates/sta…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Liar, Liar, pants on fire... hahahahahaha...

Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps@CliosClock · 24m
11:18am #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 51m
Cody- Did I say anything that made you want to play or made you nervous? Janelle- No. Cody- I was never going to put you up. Janelle- Yeah, I know #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JOSH MARTINEZ
@JOSHMBB19
·
34m
All of you seem to have accesss to my cell phone. Only people I pre gamed with where Christmas, Tyler, & Davonne. Finding out now Others had conference calls Hot beverageFace with tears of joy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BB President
@TheBBPresident
·
12m
Aww...Kevin was born without his right pectoral muscle. Da'vonne says she wouldn't have known if he didn't point it out. Kevin says he hides it but he doesn't want to be embarrassed this season. He wants to show kids that everyone has a different shape & be proud. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·12m

Bwhahahahahaha!

brandon 🧜🏾‍♂️ @keesharogerz
· 22m
Bayleigh : Haleigh sends me starbucks all the time
Christmas : Super fans are the best
Bayleigh : She was on my season
SKSKSKSKSK wth #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
10m
It's funny. I've always hated returnees because they stop everybody from being themselves on the feeds. These all stars, especially the oldest, are spilling all kinds of tea on close to every former BB HG.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 7m
#BB22 NicA and Keesha are in the HN room. Keesha is wondering if NicA knows who Cody's target is. Nic doesn't think Cody has one, says its hard because it's the first week. Keesha says she feels like she's the target, but also says Kevin feels the same way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 8m
I don’t know but I love you even more for using the term correctly #BB22

Kat Dunn @itskathryndunn
· 24m
RE: DANI’S GAME

She’s seemingly loyal to the side that has the power this week. She’s in good with janelle (on the other side) and I’m sure she knows that... HOW CAN WE BE SO SURE that she’s not setting up to play the ultimate all star floating game?Face with monocleSafety vestOtter

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m
Janelle to Dani- Three people came up to me and were like "I think you wasted your safety". Da'Vonne did, you did and someone else. I could be on the block right now. You never know #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8m
#BB22 Janelle and Dani are in the camera BR - they discuss that one of them has to get power next week or they will look pathetic. They think David will work with the guys because he was shunned by guys last season.

#BB22 Janelle says if she can't win an HOH she should just go home. She feels like she sucks because of how bad she did in the first 2 comps she played in.

#BB22 NicA and Keesha discuss that they think Janelle/Kaysar would have been the noms this week if they hadn't won safety. Nic asks Keesha if she thinks Memphis would use the POV on her. Keesha isn't sure - says at the end of the day you have to save yourself.

#BB22 Janelle asks Dani who Bayleigh or Da'Vonne would nominate. They agree that they don't know what either of them (B&D) would do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
David tells Dani that when the first comp instructions were being read out, his racing because the only two comps he'd ever competed in to that point both led to his immediate eviction. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 David enters the photo BR so Janelle and Dani end their chat. Janelle leaves. Dani asks David how he is feeling - David says he feels for Kevin right now b/c he knows how it feels to be in his position. Dani thinks Kevin came in with a lot of baggage from his last season.

#BB22 David says he has PTSD from what happened to him last year. Says every time he has competed in BB, it has led to his demise so even reading comp instructions makes his heart race like he's being chased like a tiger.

#BB22 David says when Tyler walked into the house last year he was so excited b/c BB20 was the only season he had seen so he was hyped to see him, but then he and Ovi were told to go to their room, so it was really disappointing that he couldn't even participate.

#BB22 Dani tells David that he is probably the luckiest person in the history of BB - he was able to be invited back after having such a bad experience on his past season. Says David must have been really loved.

#BB22 David says he was so excited when he got the text about coming back - says it felt like getting hit up by an ex.

SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 2m

Dani says having a baby has softened her so much. She wants to have fun this season.

David has imprint memories from last season & not all of them are positive. He was excited to see Tyler last year, but was then told to go back to Camp Comeback.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
August 7 .... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom13
· 17h
WOW!!! @RealityRecaps Dani apologized to Nicole for not going on her Hello Friends podcast. She said she will definitely do it after the season. 💞 #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
2m
Nicole told Keesha about dating Tommy's brother ("my castmate's brother") but they've since broken up *Nicole A .. this is a hard habit to get into lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Cody- I am going to pick Christmas cause she is going to try to win. Dani- Who would you put up (as a replacement)? Cody- I dont know. Nicole A? It would suck and I would feel horrible #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
14s
#BB22 Dani asks what Cody thinks of Xmas - he says he knows she will clash with other people's personalities so he would like to keep her around for that. Dani is worried that Xmas will clash with them. Cody doesn't think so.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, love this.... BB3Danielle @Bb3Danielle
Thank Black Jesus!!! Ya'll this brings me so much joy.

· Aug 7
Da'Vonne- I am down for the cause. Bayleigh- The movement. Da'Vonne- I'm excited. It's a little black girl magic alliance happening #BB22
7:36 PM · Aug 7, 2020·Twitter for Android

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2m
#BB22 Dani doesn't feel great about Christmas - doesn't feel like she can talk to her easily. Says Christmas, NicA and Keesha are the 3 people she doesn't click with. She feels bad that it's all women.

#BB22 Cody and Dani agree that Tyler is really good at the game. Dani says Tyler told her that he's here to win comps so she likes that. Cody likes that Tyler was cutthroat on his season and he likes him, but doesn't want to be seen w/him b/c of the "guy alliance" association.

#BB22 Cody says he likes Janelle and wouldn't have gone after her this week, but Kaysar definitely would have been his target

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seems like he is trying tooooo hard to get people to believe he is not working with her....

·
1m
Cody- I love Nicole but I also dont know how she is with me. Dani- She likes you. Cody- But she openly has said she didnt trust me on our season. She is so skittish. Dani- She is super paranoid, yeah #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
50s
#BB22 Cody says that Kevin pointed out that Keesha and Memphis are tight, but he (Cody) doesn't see it. Dani says they were really close on their season. Says she thinks Memphis doesn't really know what he's doing here. They both laugh.