TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Clip of Kaysar and Janelle - How to keep a low profile:

https://twitter.com/powerofcheeto2/status/1292015994085539840

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
ยท
20m
Does anyone by chance have the time stamp where Danielle said she was going to drink Nicoles pressed juice? It was Wednesday night I think..... #bb22

got it - ty all! 8:38pm or so last night - Danielle jokes she wants to drink it,

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.12am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
ยท 20m
#BB22 Day walked by to Bathroom. I'll let you know if anything interesting is said....

We UP!! then we got wallpaper stars.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
๐”น๐”น ๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐••๐•ค @VOMinorities
ยท
18m
Kaysar and Memphis making fun of Jackson from last season: โ€œHe was like acting like he was some soldier on a mission. Fight fight fight fight fight, pause to thank his momma, fight fight fight fight, ask for watermelonโ€ Face with tears of joySkull #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ยท
3m
BB22 The Bathroom crew were just mentioning dreams. Every season they talk about dreams.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAHA, NicoleF and face cream.... Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13 ยท 8m

Aaaagghhh. I just turned on the feeds. Face screaming in fear #BB22

https://twitter.com/maximusmom13/status/1292139821838696448

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
ยท 8m
Yep, Memphis is definitely not willing to go down with the Janelle/Kaysar ship. He's telling Cody about it now. #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
ยท 6m
#BB22 Cody and Memphis in loft. Mem telling Cody all about Kay. Saying Kay was spinning out. Saying he and Jan think there's a guy alliance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 ยท 5m
Cody says Kaysar has come to him multiple times saying he doesn't want to work with Janelle and Cody was like "then why did you f'ing save her?" #bb22

Memphis tells Cody that Kaysar (correctly) thinks Cody put Keesha up as a pawn, and that he told Keesha that. Cody tells Memphis about his conversation with Keesha. #bb22 (This is not correct, Keesha was his target)

Mel Brown @melbrown00
ยท 8m
Memphis catering to new school only to be the last old school victim. Do you I guess Woozy face #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
ยท 7m
Memphis to Cody re Kaysar: "He's gonna spin everyone out of control." #bb22

Cody tells Memphis that he wants the noms to stay the same, because he'd want to put Kaysar up as the renom and he can't. Memphis says if he wins POV he won't use it. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ยท 10m
#BB22 Cody asking where are they getting that info? (hard to hear with downstairs noise) Memphis basically saying he was just going along, yada yada...he's not worried about it. It's Day 4...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
ยท
7m
Sorry, I garbled that. Kevin as the pawn. And Kaysar told Keesha that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ยท 14m
#BB21 Mem wants to create a 6 person alliance, not more..that's too many. Like Xmas, Ty, Bay...maybe Dani. Cody said he likes her. Warned him that people think there's a guy alliance. Mem said his ex wife did Dani's wedding...STARS for a sec...still alliance talk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
ยท
15m
Memphis tells Cody that Kaysar thinks Memphis will be the renom. They agree that's good, that if Kaysar thinks Cody is targeting Memphis, Kaysar will keep telling Memphis things. #bb22

Memphis tells Cody he doesn't trust Ian in the house. Cody says Ian was hinting to him about Nicole (Idk which one), so he doesn't know what Ian's up to. #bb22

Cody's pondering picking David for HG Choice for POV because he knows how much he wants to play in a comp, would try to win it.

I wouldn't be so sure that he wouldn't also want to USE it. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
ยท
6m
Memphis and Cody are giggling about Memphis "showing his anger" about the lights being on in the HN room because everyone wasn't asleep. He said that he wanted to grab Ian and throw him into bed. Memphis said "Dani said this morning are you OK now?"
#BB22

David, NicA and Kevin are chatting in the HN room. David is telling Kevin he sympathizes with the sustained level of anxiety that Kevin is experiencing. Kevin asked David how he dealt with it last year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
ยท
2m
Dani and Enzo are in the camera room discussing their possible alliance. They say they need to gain numbers. They agree Cody and NicF need to not be seen together. They also agree they like Bayleigh and Da'Vonne would like to work with them, but they are close to Janelle.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ยท 6m
NicA asks Janelle how she slept. Janelle says not well. Nicole apologizes. Janelle says it's OK and she has a couple of things going on with her health. Silence ensues.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds about right.... EvelDick @EvelDick ยท 5m
So, let me get this straight...
There's been a ton of pregaming going on.
Now we have a Bomb Squad sized alliance that includes everyone except the 3 oldest HG's & POC?
Is this correct?

I'm just trying to get facts straight.
If I'm wrong, let me know what I am missing.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ยท 2m
Christmas is teaching Memphis and Bayleigh a few exercises with the resistance bands. Walking them through step by step. She's giving them proper technique.
Bayleigh and Memphis both say they can feel it.
#BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 ยท 3m
Enzo, Ian and Tyler are talking about Tyler's cloud power. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
ยท 41s
Anyone trying to tell me that Day and Bay were in the "Bomb Squad" better have a seat.
That giant alliance is targeting the HG's that are older and POC

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
ยท 38m
Enzo- I like Day and Bay. Dani- I really like Da'Vonne but her and Bayleigh are obviously a pair and I think that they talk to Janelle so we have to be careful. Enzo- That's what I'm saying #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
ยท
4m
Kaysar telling Cody he doesn't want to play in the POV -he wants to avoid even needing to be involved in drama this week. But if he does happen to play and win it - he'll do what Cody wants. Cody wants it to stay the same because picking 2 was hard enough. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
ยท
2m
Cody is just physically incapable of not saying ALL THE THINGS. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
ยท
23s
Cody to Kaysar: 'This game is gonna happen to matter what. Every week there's gonna be 2 noms, there's gonna be an HOH, there's gonna be a POV...."

He's so pretty. #bb22

Boberg

10-04-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
I don't TWEET but someone please tell Evil Dick that David is in the big alliance and he is a POC and that NicA is not in the big alliance and she is not an old person.

Evil Dick Do not make this about race or age because it is not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.53am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ยท 1h
Memphis- He (Kaysar) probably spun her (Janelle) out. Cody- I think she was uneasy with our conversation. People she is super tight with outside of the house I dont (e) with. She is super tight with Evel Dick. I dont (e) with him #BB22

Memphis- Kaysar thinks that you put Kevin up as a pawn and you told him that. Cody- Really? Memphis- I was like dude, okay, whatever you think #BB22

Cody to Memphis- The person that I really wanted to put up on the block was (e) Kaysar cause he rubs me the wrong way #BB22

Memphis- What do you want to do with the PoV? Cody- I want to leave everything the same cause the only person I would put up is Kaysar and I cant #BB22

Cody- If I get houseguest's choice, who do you think I should pick? I dont want to pick you. Memphis- First of all, what does that even mean? Cody- You pick somebody. I was thinking Christmas #BB22

emphis- I like Christmas. I think she is a competitor, I like Bayleigh, I like Taylor. Cody- Tyler. Please dont call him that to his face #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
ยท 1h
Memphis- Kaysar thinks that you are putting me up. Cody- That's great. If he thinks that, he is going to talk to you and we are going to have information. Memphis- He was spinning out hard. Dude, how many cups of coffee have you had this morning? #BB22

Keesha- He (Memphis) was like "if the vote was tomorrow, you would stay for sure". Do you think it's the way that Kaysar believes? Do you think that Kevin is a pawn? Janelle- I dont know. Keesha- That I dont know. I am not sold on that #BB22

Keesha- Kevin seems legitimately sad. He was talking to me about kind of giving up. Janelle- That's not good #BB22

Janelle- It just sucks, Keesha. I'm sorry. Keesha- He (Memphis) thinks that if any of you use the veto, that's crazy cause it puts a target on our backs #BB22

Enzo- I like Day and Bay. Dani- I really like Da'Vonne but her and Bayleigh are obviously a pair and I think that they talk to Janelle so we have to be careful. Enzo- That's what I'm saying #BB22

Dani- Who are you feeling, Keesha or Kevin? Tyler- I dont know. I talk to them but nothing deep. I like both of them a lot #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ยท 54m
Dani- If I win, I will not put you up. Tyler- Without a doubt. You are good with me for sure. You dont have to worry about that #BB22

Tyler- I am trying to let things happen naturally this time and not do too much. Dani- Yeah, you were doing a lot last time #BB22

Da'Vonne- Do you get a vibe that there might be a big alliance in the house? Nicole F- With guys, yeah. I dont know #BB22