TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 9m
Memphis to Keesha- I think you just continue to do what you were doing. If the vote was tomorrow, I think you would win. If people start thinking that us four (Janelle/Kaysar/Keesha/Memphis) were working together, they would be like get rid of her #BB22

Memphis to Keesha- It's not like Kevin is going to go build some crazy alliance to save his butt. Nobody would give a shit. It's too early #BB22

Memphis to Keesha- If you go, a line is going to be drawn. I wont take it lightly. I'm going to be like who voted Keesha out? #BB22

Memphis- If I won HoH, who would I have put up? I would have put up two of these young brats. Keesha- I would have too. Memphis- It's the same mentality #BB22

Memphis- I think he was going to put up Janelle and Kaysar. Keesha- Me too #BB22

Keesha- If they take me out and they get it again, they are going to go after you three (Janelle/Kaysar/Memphis). Memphis- For sure #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 3m
#BB22
Memphis and Keesha talking about how much yelling happened in their season of BB10.

Memphis "Everyone but Dan got into fights."
Keesha "Yeah he weaseled his way through."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1m
#BB22
Memphis and Keesha still in the love Lounge and Memphis says Ian might be an easy target because he won the game. Keesha says "yeah and hes smart too."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha.... The BryPie @TheBryPie · 4m
Enzo-Im getting fat in here

ITS DAY 3 #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22
Kevin says he should of played the Safety Suite.
Enzo says there is a lot of game left
Kevin says he was never nominated until the end of his season.

#BB22
Kevin wonders who Keesha is close to. Enzo says Memphis was on her season but that's all he knows.

#BB22
Keesha joins Dani, Bayleigh and Christmas in the bathroom. Talking about crying in the house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 11m
#BB22 Bayleigh is crying - she misses @SwaggyCTV and wants to talk to him on the cameras. She wants him to come rescue her. NicF is comforting her, she knows how it feels - she's not used to playing this game with her best friend (Victor).

(But Corey was NicF's best bed buddy in that season, not Victor!!!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
My God, they should just make a tape of this to play over the loudspeakers every 10 minutes....

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ·14m
#BB22 NicF tells Bayleigh that she may be a winner, but most people say she didn't deserve it. Bayleigh tells her not to listen to the critics. Nic jokes that what's really impressive is winning your first time around.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha..... @Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo · 12m
There’s probably some bb #supafan who’s wasted their life being a #supafan instead of coming up with a cure for COVID and that’s why we’re all screwed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 Bayleigh telling NicF about the fandom finding her marriage certificate. It sucked because of people being left out - but they're planning a big ceremony. They got married on his bday, and the ceremony was supposed to be on hers, but she's hoping she'll be able to next year

#BB22 Cody and Da'Vonne are checking in. Cody telling her that all people are saying to him, is that he's safe. Day thinks he'll see what's really happening once he's living downstairs. She tells him she full trusts him, and he agrees he'll never put her up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 11m
Cody told Day he had to encourage Nicole F. to go with Bay, who's sad & missing Swaggy. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20 · 10m
Da’Vonne has told Cody that she'd like to form a 4 with themselves, Enzo & Bayleigh. Cody is put on the spot, plays up how he likes how Day plays, he’d love to work with her & then drops that maybe they should make something with more than 4 people(Dani/Nicole F) #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

#BB22 Cody tells Day that she got shafted on her season, but that she has to keep her emotions in check.

C: you're so smart, and you know exactly what's going on - it's like me on my season - Derrick would always tell me "go in the room and count to 10" so that I would chill out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha...
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
12m
Enzo says mountain lions are "battle cats"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 12m
Dani tells Cody she thinks they need to pull Day in bc Day thinks she's running things & so does Janelle.

Cody wonders WTH is going on.

Dani thinks the prob w/ pulling Day & she & Bay are a package deal. She thinks Day's iffy bc she doesn't trust Nicole F. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 Dani and Cody checking in..

D: OK we have a problem. Everyone thinks you and NicF are working together.

C: Why?!

D: because you're on the same season.

C: I know, it's an effing problem and there's nothing I can do about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
11m
Dani tells Cody that they have 2 problems, everyone thinks him?Nicole F are together. And the there's a guys alliance forming with Enzo, Tyler & Memphis! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
10m

#BB22 Cody tells Dani that Day wants something with him and Bayleigh. Dani says that will work, Janelle also wants something but she doesn't trust NicF.

Cody: what the hell is going on down here?!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 15m
Dani to Cody- I think we need to pull Da'Vonne in cause she thinks she is running things down here. Janelle does too #BB22

Dani- Da'Vonne doesnt trust Nicole, Janelle doesnt trust Nicole at all. Cody- This is going to be a nightmare #BB22

Dani- The girls, all they keep saying is that there has to be a guys alliance. Cody- The funniest thing is there is not even close to a guys alliance #BB22

Dani to Cody- I really like Da'Vonne and I totally will work with her. Bayleigh is working with Janelle so there is a lot of issues attached to other issues. If Bayleigh is talking to Janelle, it's going to be relayed (from Da'Vonne to Bayleigh to Janelle) #BB22

Dani to Cody- You and Nicole cannot be seen alone in a room together #BB22

Dani- Nicole is also known as being Ratcole or whatever. Cody- And she is a winner so it's going to be difficult #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
#BB22 Dani warns Enzo and Cody that the girls keeps bringing up a guys alliance. She suggest they both get close to another guy - that way if they're nominated it won't be with each other. They want to work with NicF then Tyler/Memphis Da'Vonne/Bayleigh on the outskirts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 NicF and Da'Vonne are hashing out what happened in their season - Nic apologizes for hurting Day. She then thanks her for changing her life. Day brings up an event that NicF ignored Day at, and NicF says she did it because she thought Day hated her, but she's grown since.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Janelle, NicF, Bayleigh and Da'Vonne agree that it's so nice they can relate to each other this season (kids, spouses).

Janelle: Imagine there was a bunch of new people around us getting into showmances? That would be weird.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.14am....
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 6h
#BB22 NicA: I can see it, they're getting together to take out the smaller players. It makes no sense to put you (Kevin) beside Keesha of she's the target. In the bathroom Cody and Memphis were having a F2 moment. *Cody walks by and says good night to them*

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.32am.... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 3h
#BB22 Day and NicA trying to explain why it's better to pick NicA for houseguests choice than Enzo. They say that it would look like the 2 of them were working together. With NicA they could play it off much better.

#BB22 NicA tells Kevin that he should go talk to Enzo in the morning about HG's choice if he picks it if he really wants to. For Kevin to tell him that he gets a good vibe for him and that he would love it if he could ask him to play for him.

#BB22 NicA tells Kevin and Day that if Enzo thought about his placement on the totum poll within his group with Cody he would realize that he's at the bottom of that totum poll and not run back to them with info. Enzo should realize that maybe he needs them going forward.

#BB22 Day says to NicA that they should just play hard for the veto and pull Kevin down and then just fight for each other.

Cody talking to Ian about how the HG's were rolling through his room to talk after the Safety comp to form relationships to save themselves from the block

#BB22 Cody asks Ian if NicF has said anything about him. Cody says that she worries him a bit. He says that they played together but he doesn't know where her head is at. He's afraid that people will put HG's together based on their seasons as far as playing together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.31am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 Well everyone. All of our HG's are tucked away in their beds once again. I will be watching for any activity and report back if there is any. Now is the time to sleep as well live feeders. Get it while you can!! Hurry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon
@HeavyMetalTeddy
·
42m
Week 1 so far, the HoHs targets won safety, an ex winner is scared & crying, there is a boys alliance, a girls alliance, blurred alliances, both noms dont think they are the target, VETO can change everything, and dont talk bad about Big Jeff. Am I missing anything? #BB22