TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
Ian and Janelle wondering why no booze, got 'you are not allowed to talk about production'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.23pm... Luna @LunaCee73 · 3h
Kevin says he thought Memphis and Keesha would go up. Cody says he didn't think they had any relationship. Kevin says they were on the same season. Cody says he didn't watch that season. #bb22

"I didn't want to go based on that, because I know how my relationship with NicF was" and didn't want to use a justification that he wouldn't want someone using against him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 3h
#BB22 Christmas and Keesha are discussing the fact that they had no time this season to get to know each other, thus making noms extremely hard. There's been no time to let show themselves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.26pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 In kitchen Keesha tells Memphis everyone wants him here. M- I could get back doored. Keesha doesn't think so. Says she had a good talk with Cody today

#BB22 In BR Kevin tells NicF & Ian he kinda feels stupid for not playing Safety Suite. NicF- How were you supposed to know though? K- But I feel like Keesha has Memphis & others. Kevin is excited for the Veto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... kyfry @kyfry87 · 1h

This years booze budget was spent on last years watermelons

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB22 In Key room Janelle/Dani talk about Josh & Kaycee testing Covid positive. They think a lot of HGs got called last minute. They were both surprised to see NicF

Koala Krystal Koala Unicorn face @lalalalickit
· 1h
So apparently Keesha, Memphis and David were called to come back super last minute according to Janelle & Dani. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22 to Janelle, did you see NicF gets "pressed" juice everyday because she's low on potassium? Dani not happy about it & wants some too

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck · 1h
Dani- Who would you put up next week
Janelle- I would say threats

Janelle literally a genius #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13 ·1h
Nicole F tells Kevin, Ian that she relates to them & Nicole A.
Ian walks away to the bathroom, probably to laugh. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB22 NicF is done with her shower & joins Janelle/Dani in Key room. They ask if she knows who Cody wants out. N- No I need to talk to him. They all agree no one wants to say anything to anybody

#BB22 Some of the HGs are in the upstairs lounge playing Charades, some in the Kitchen. Just general chit chat and fun for now

VeryRandyReality #IgnoreThePolls VOTE!Water wave @IsItUpOrDown · 1h
It's like during the holidays when the adults at are one table talking and the kids are off playing.EyesFace with tears of joy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick · 55m
They've been friends for 13 years

em♡ | team dani & janie @danielesh0h · 1h
@EvelDick JANELLE AND DANI FINALLY TALKING AND THEYRE RLLY HITTING IT OFF THEY KEEP ON LAUGHING

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
51m
Tyler is the timekeeper for charades. I missed when they started but it wouldn't surprise me if he volunteered to do that so he can evaluate performances/interactions. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·
51m
Memphis and Janelle think they’re entitled to a clock

Janey “How would you know when to get coffee?”

Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyesSmiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 45m
#BB22 HGs are doing charades with movie titles as the answer, each are taking turns acting it out. Enzo guesses most of the answers first. Keesha, Kaysar, Memphis, and Janelle are at the kitchen counter

#BB22 Kevin: Im awkward, youre (NicA) adorable, youre (Ian) a little dorky, were the aDORKables. NicA asks how Kevin is doing, he says he is taking it as it comes and wont try to put anyone in a bad spot until after veto

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 33m
Janelle says she is friends with @AMANDAZUCKERMAN
and called her before #BB22 and asked if she got a call

Winking face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 32m
#BB22 Janelle is talking about the loss of her personal relationship with past HG Boogie to the others in the kitchen, feeds cut back to the upstairs lounge, Keesha and Da'Vonne in the storage room whispering about the nominations, Keesha is tearing up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel · 29m
"I was eating carrots. I SWEAR I WAS EATING CARROTS!" Da'Vonne says, running across the storage room when Kaysar peeks in and catches her eating junk after saying she wouldn't.

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 28m
#BB22 NicA, NicF, Ian, and Kevin discuss their seasons and speculate if there is another twist in the game. They also note that they are shocked that they didnt get put on teams this season

#DavonneInContext #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 25m
#BB22 NicoleA Notes that shes closest to Holly of the females from her season, and that no showmance from the BB21 season lasted

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 22m
#BB22 NicF says BB16 cast is still in a group text, BB18 doesnt really talk, Ian notes that his season no one really likes each other. Enzo joins them in the lounge

BB22 In the kitchen, HGs still talk around the table, Kaysar is doing the dishes and Da'Vonne is talking about her desire to stop eating candy and junk foods

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 22m
sounds like they were given BB trivia questions at some point, individually - Pandora, Whacktivity, etc - both Nicoles + Kevin comparing what they knew and didn't

talkingaboutproduction Shushing face

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 20m
Ian about his autism “Im on the spectrum. It’s not my identity. I do other things.”
#BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 21m
Ian- It's not my identity. I'm on the spectrum. Kevin- I had no clue. Ian- I do other stuff. I wasnt particularly happy. I would search my name. In Google, the fourth most likely one was "Ian Terry autism". I didnt really care for that so much #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
19m
#BB22 Tyler, Keesha, Memphis, Cody, and Janelle are at the table in the kitchen, David, Da'Vonne, and Kaysar are talking about an earlier event of David putting pepper on Da'Vonnes pasta

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 18m
#BB22 Ian talks about how when he left BB, he googled the most searched things and saw "Ian Terry autism". He says he is on the spectrum but it isnt his identity and he didnt care for the search results.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 18m
Ian said the 4th google return when he got out and looked himself up was 'Ian Terry autism' which he wasn't crazy about, but he's not ashamed about it, and he got a lot of letters from people saying he was inspirational for even going on the show, and winning Raising hands #bb22

and he added he doesn't really like talking about it a lot, but he doesn't really mind, it's not a big deal, it's not his identity

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 16m
#BB22 HG check-in: Two sets of HGs in the kitchen/dining area, the kitchen group talking about a ligher workout before POV tomorrow. Others are in the upstairs lounge, Ian is discussing his perspective on being part of the ASD spectrum.

Bayleigh talking to Dani in the photo bedroom. Bay seems to be upset and missing her family. Dani giving her words of encouragement.

Dani and Dom wrote letters to each other and read them after they left. They both wrote to look at the moon because their daughter loves the moon.

Memphis and Keesha in the love lounge talking about to who backdoor. No names mentioned but talking about how to approach Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
Kevin said he was born with Poland syndrome, and he didn't want to go shirtless on his season, or tell the producers, but anyone watching who has body issues shouldn't feel ashamed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22
David " The legend who has appeared on this show many times... What was Janelle like before Big Brother?"
Janelle " I was a cocktail waitress and didn't want to spend the summer in Miami."