TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani lies again, claiming how she loves each and every one of her fellow houseguests. She is insufferable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole A knows BB so she has got to know that Dani is full of it. I am hoping Nicole is seeing through her.

I am not sure why Dani is even having this conversation. What is she after?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole A must be in BB superfan heaven. Imagine spending all this time with iconic BB players, hearing their stories about their seasons, behind the scenes secrets, getting to know them as an equal. I am so thrilled for her!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I find Enzo and Nicole A conversations fascinating. Like they know each other from another life. Maybe its the Northeastern accent.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Some observant fan on Twitter noticed that Enzo’s “Bayonne” shirt is an endorsement of a Bayleigh-DaVonne alliance. 😂

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL! Dani and Nicole F discussing how they don’t trust Janelle, seconds later, Janelle shows up and they say they were just talking about how they haven't talked to Janelle all day.

I hope Janelle realizes that Dani and Nicole F are not her friends. But I am getting the feeling that Janelle wants to work with Daniele. 😟

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani lies to Janelle that none of the guys have talked game with her. I don’t know why Janelle wants to work with Dani. Janelle should view her as an arch enemy. Maybe she does and I’m just not seeing her master plan.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ian comes in and is looking for Nicole A. Memphis made an Italian slop concoction and wants her to try it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelles kids must be getting such a kick out of seeing their mom in that ridiculous star costume. 😂😂😂

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Having trouble getting onto live feeds via iPad......

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
That is so sweet, "their mom". Our Janelle all grown up.

I hope she sees through Dani. Not a good fit for her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Average age is 33.5.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom bonding

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought...possibly Janie and Dani MIGHT have secret alliance...but from their conversation...its clear they do not. From conversations that each have had with other HGs it is clear to me that Janie trusts Dani and would like to work with her and that Dani does not trust Janelle and will get rid of her as soon as she can. Dani's dad thinks she is stupid to not work with Janelle and hates that she is working with Cody. Unless this is a big ruse to fool even the live-feeders. I have to think that she is doing everything opposite of what her dad would advise to spite him..because she has not talked to him in years and has a contentious relationship with him. She hasn't even allowed him to meet his granddaughter. She just seems, from all the things I have learned about her over the years, to be somewhat spiteful and I can see her "cutting off her nose to spite her face". In other words she would not follow any advise he would give her because it might take away from her glory if she won.

Maybe Janelle can win her over...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If I was a scriptwriter for BB All Stars, The Movie:

Cody gets a “houseguest choice” chip in the veto draw, and hoping to attract Memphis into his Brigade 2.0 alliance, chooses him to play in the veto comp. Memphis wins and saves Keesha. Thinking everyone loves Dani, Cody names her as the replacement, assuming Kevin will go. The house fears Dani the comp queen and takes this opportunity to vote her out. 💕

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I hate when they do that...all feeds on one HG...IF I wanted to listen to Nicole F....I would be on that cam.....then they give you no choice....gerrr

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think you hit on to something Sincebb1

Dani knows her Dad loves Janelle and she probably hates that.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, I agree with your assessment. But I don’t want Janelle to win Dani over, I want Janelle to get her evicted. Its comp queen vs. comp queen. Janelle must prevail!

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
I guess Nicole F and Dani get along so well because in some ways they are similar. They both have whiny voices, blonde, and both spent two seasons in bed with their showmances.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe how insecure Nicole F is! After her crying for hours...then Nicole doesnt want to cook because she is afraid they will make fun of her cooking...She doesn't want to shave legs in the downstairs shower (or visa versa) because you can't see her head if she bends over (to shave legs) and she doesn't want anyone to think she is LOOKING at herself...I just can't anymore with her....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole F and Janelle are wondering who Cody wants evicted. Which tells me that Cody has no real plan. In a house of All Stars, taking out people who never got to F2 seems like a missed opportunity.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My dream BB would show the BB house on a "floor plan" and you could click on any room you wanted to listen in to...and stay on that room as long as you wanted. So they can't decide what I watch and for how long.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I’m with you Since. Hoping she could go next week. I’ve always liked her until this season. I laughed when Day told her she would have lost against James and the only reason she won was because everyone didn’t like Paul. I don’t think she has matured at all since her first season.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Ok Kaysar, Janie, Memphis, and Keesha in the kitchen. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem...I'll bet Nicole F knows...but is playing dumb to Janie...I am thinking he might pull a back door move