TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 39s #BB22
Ian tells Keesha he's feeling out of sorts. He says he's always nervous that's how he is. He said his last season he finally felt okay when he had his dog punishment because he could be himself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22f@bigbroaccess
· 12m
Kaysar says he thinks Cody’s original plan was to target him and Janelle, and that Keesha may be the backup plan. Keesha thinks she’s going up. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 13m
Kaysar- I want to know that you guys (Keesha/Memphis) are in this together. I dont want you going anywhere. Keesha- Of all of these players, I cant believe that I am the target. Kaysar- I think that his original plan was foiled. He was targeting me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 12m
Cody is telling Christmas about his convo with Kevin. Kevin was upset. Cody says he was pretty emotional when they were talking.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·14m
Kaysar told Keesha he & Janelle were probably going up, break up duos etc, and that's why they went for Safety comp - she said she'd be shocked if she doesn't go up - he told her the game is already on, too late to play it safe, she needs to talk to Cody, find out where he stands

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 15m
Christmas is telling Cody he hasn't had enough time to form friendships with the others. Cody says Kevin wants to be different than he was on his season. #BB22allstars

Christmas says whoever is nomed still has a chance after to save themselves. Cody says there are still a lot of people he hasn't talked to yet. Christmas says Keesha should be talking to others. Cody says he will talk to Kevin after noms. #BB22

· 12m
and he said he knows she's with Memphis, he wants her to stay this week but she's probably Cody's target, "it's pretty obvious everybody knows [Cody/Tyler/Memphis] are in a group together" - she said she'd like to work with Kaysar & Janelle, she'll find out where Memphis stands

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 13m
Keesha says Kevin's been acting weird. Kaysar says that's his guess for 2nd nom, but he thinks Cody probably offered him a pawn deal, "he probably knew all along, don't believe the BS'. #bb22

· 14m
Kaysar says he thinks Kevin is going to go up against her. He says Kevin is going to cry. #BB22

Keesha says Day doesn't think Cody will put her up. Kaysar tells her to talk to everyone, but be very careful. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps · 13m
Cody is not changing his NOMs.

First, he’s an actor. Second he comes from the school of Dereck.

Day 1 lesson is:

Play The House
Play Production
Play America

I think this is him showing us that the Kevin convo got it him. So he doesn’t come off cold when he NOMs him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps @CliosClock ·14m
11:13am #BB22
Janelle & Day alliance

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 5h
Da'Vonne- If you down for the cause, I'm down for the cause. Janelle- Definitely. Da'Vonne- People are not saying your name. I dont think that you guys were on his radar. I dont think it was you and Kaysar. Janelle- Everyone I talked to, he was giving different stories #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 14m
Kaysar tells her not to get caught off guard and no one wants to be the first out. Keesha says she knew she was the target. She wonder if she should talk to Cody before the noms. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 15m
Keesha says not to worry, she is very calm and not emotional at all. She says everyone is walking around like they are all safe. She says it feels fake. #BB22

Kaysar says it sucks and Keesha agrees but she said it's just the beginning and he tells her to keep her head in the game. He says you don't need to force alliances. Build relationships first. #BB22

Cody and Christmas are talking about how hard it is to stay focused. He says he wants to talk to his girlfriend on the feeds but he will cry like a baby. Christmas says it is hard. #BB22

Cody just wants to get the nominations over with. Christmas is excited to go outside tomorrow and play veto if she gets picked. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
| SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
9m
Enzo: It's a ghost town, bro. It's like someone died today. We're in a mourning right now. We're at Dan's Funeral right now.

Tyler: Pretty much.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7m
Janelle says Cody, Tyler are suspicious to her. Nicole says Tyler is very smart. Nicole asks about Kevin and Janelle says he seems stressed. #BB22

Cody was just called to the downstairs DR. Nominations should be soon. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
puppies & kitties 4.34pm for nominations #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·
38s
Feeds back - looks like Keesha and Kevin are nominated as expected.. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB22 Keesha tells NicF that she didn't think she would cry being nominated, but then the post nom hugs happened and she couldn't help herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 19m
#BB22in280

Cody HoH
Keesha and Kevin nominated
Keesha is Cody's target
Kaysar and Janelle Safe with Safety Suite
POV Comp Saturday
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 18m
#BB22 Kevin is checking in with Cody. Cody assuring Kevin that he wants to work with him, and that the nom wasn't personal. Cody says he doesn't understand why Kevin told him he feels different than Cody. Kevin tells him he said it because of his own baggage.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20 · 18m
Cody basically tells Kevin that he wants him to stay and build a bond and that Keesha is the target! #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 21m
Kevin- I want you to know that I have no ill-will. Cody- I dont know how the veto is going to go, but I just want you to know I think we can genuinely build a relationship #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 22m
Keesha- I knew exactly who was going up. Da'Vonne- I dont think he (Kevin) knew. You could see the heartbreak in his face when he was. Keesha- But I figured that he was #BB22

Keesha- It's game on as far as I am concerned. Da'Vonne- She's back! Keesha- It's time to play #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 19m
#BB22 Keesha tells NicF that she didn't think she would cry being nominated, but then the post nom hugs happened and she couldn't help herself.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
17m
#BB22 Kevin wants to know if he's the target/were people putting his name out there. Cody assures him that he based his noms on how much he has interacted with people so far, and that it's only been two days. He doesn't want Kevin to go, and he'll tell everyone that post veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
17m
Well, in his rambling and grasping for a justification for his noms, Cody pretty much just told Kevin his original plan was Janelle/Kaysar, if Kevin caught it.

"I was feeling something, and then something happened." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Christmas and Keesha are discussing the fact that they had no time this season to get to know each other, thus making noms extremely hard. There's been no time to let show themselves.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
12m
Christmas: "my season was savage as (e)"

...she has no idea what a savage season looks like - she might find out tho

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unfiltered Feedsters
@UnfilteredFeeds
·
12m
Cody was shocked that Kevin was never nommed on his season til the end. Kevin says that’s why I don’t know what to do. Cody tells him don’t ask people what they’re thinking but just start having convos with people and bond with them. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Luna @LunaCee73 · 8m
Cody's telling NicF that Janelle told Enzo that Nicole plays like she doesn't know what she's doing, but he doesn't know which Nicole she was talking about.

Well, that's helpful, then. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
11m
NicF and Cody 'who don't have a (game or outside social) relationship, just had their strategy talk interrupted by Keesha. lol #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB22 Ian, Janelle, Enzo and Kevin are talking about how intense the nom ceremony is now. They all agree the wheel was faster, and less sinister.