TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
· 11m
Da' telling NicF that people really didnt vote for her, they were voting against Paul..
LOLOL #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
The fact that Nicole didn’t acknowledge this or apologies to Da’Vonne for things she said say a lot!

Cas @BBUpdoots · 10m
Day discussing how many people showed her clips of NF trashing her in the house to prove she voted wrong, but Day stuck by her word that she voted the best player to win. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KayBay's Chemistry | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 4m
Day was rocking herself & I think it was to try & stay calm lol
Quote Tweet

KayBay's Chemistry | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
· 12m
Nicole F. to Day: I was supposed to get James' vote. I was James' friend. I really was shocked I didn't get his vote.

Day: It was intense afterwards, bc a lot of people were trying to show me why you didn't deserve to win.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1m
#BB22 Jan, Kev, and Bay are in the Love room are talking about the game and about different comps like crap shoots and final 3 comps

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.... Jason Roy @theonlyjayroy
· 32s
No I’m a messy player even with newbies, I would be out my depth with most these bb icons. I would’ve showed up for the stipend though because people with less than $1000 in their bank account can’t say no LOLOL
Quote Tweet

chris_thom @chris_thom
· 13h

I keep hearing the “All-Stars” talk about how good of a player you were on your seasons. Would you have agreed to be on this season if you were offered a spot?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all the tweets, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 11m
#BB22 Bay, Jan, and Kev are in the love room talking about Bays season and the role Kaitlyn played in her downfall

#BB22 In the love room Bay says her cast is what they show new casts bc it is the definition of scheming and back stabing, then says her cast was good but controversial

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
Bayleigh plus Janelle telling Kevin about Camp Comeback, and the problematic aspects of last year

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots
· 12m
Keesha says she doesn't trust Memphis, he betrayed her.

Talk turns to Renny. Keesha says Renny doesn't talk to any of them, which kind of hurt because she considered Renny a good friend. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m
first HOH usually sets the tone/'rules' for the season - no formal pre-noms meetings, and no directly warning the nominees (so far) is setting us up for an even more cutthroat season than this roster would have brought anyway

· 6m
#BB22 *Correction ** #BB22 In the bathroom Day and Keesha are talking about Keesha season and how Renny and Jerry hated each other, and the significant moments of season 10

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 5m
Day: Her & Ollie. How long did that last?

Keesha: We went to a thing after the show & they were still together... I don't know how long they stayed together because we didn't keep in touch. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 In the love room where Jan, Bay, and Kev, are talking about CBS using Jeff for everything after how he was treated on his season. He says he would have appreciated a personal apology in addition to the public apology.. we hear another warning about production

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 6m
When it comes to Kevin vs Jeff, I am #TeamKevin all day every day. #bb22

And don't even get me started on Janelle's "but he said he changed!"

Even Bay's (paraphrasing) 'you can't rush people's enlightenment' is...I dunno. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 Bay is talking about her "correcting" conversation with JC where they discuss appropriate and inappropriate terms. Keven says he thinks its great that they had that talk in the BB house... feeds cut to all 4 on Keesha and Day in the Bathroom

#BB22 In the Bathroom they are talking about a scary comp for Day's season

Cas @BBUpdoots
·5m
Enzo says he's just happy it's not him going up. He slipped a bit, letting NA know he knows he's good. He says Cody likes him, which Enzo says is good, whatever helps him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 All 4 feeds cut to NicA and Enzo in the Kitchen. NicA is giggling about a time someone sleep walked , and she knew she wasn't supposed to talk to them.

#BB22 Enzo and NicA were quietly talking about Ian and how much they like him b4 Enzo gets up to rinse his dish and Memphis enters the kitchen

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
Kevin: My thing with Jeff is he came for who I am as a person. They keep inviting him back. As a fan of the show, I feel insulted.
Janelle: But he apologized & he said he changed.
Kevin: I mean did he really apologize? (1/2)
#BB22

Kevin: A racial slur was directed at me.
Janelle: Did he ever apologize?
Kevin: That guy never did. But then Jeff went to console the racist.
Talk turns to Bay & JC during BB20. (2/2) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m
#BB22 In the upstairs loft, Cody, Ian, and Xmas are relaxing. Xmas is working on a puzzle

#BB22 Tyler has join Kev and Bay in the Love Room and they are talking about how good everyone in the house is and how they are all getting along so well.

#BB22 Tyler says how he jumps on Davids bed like once an hour to look at Angela's pic

#BB22 Kaysar and David are in the comic room talking about their decisions to come back to BB and the role COVID played in their choice.

#BB22 The coversation quickly changes to David talking about the changes to a building and they built a new Krogers with a Starbucks and a new "beltways" metro system that will bring in affordable housing

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
· 14m
#BB22
Ian telling this BR crew about his dog punishment.

#BB22
Xmas telling this BR crew about Alex on her season's punishment cooking bbq. She say's Alex and Elena promised each other they wouldn't curse each other but then Elena took the $5000 from Alex.

Luna @LunaCee73
· 23m
Dani can't figure out if she just forgot how boring it was in the house or if "we're boring". #bb22

(if I recall correctly, Dani slept a lot in BB8, and now they can't nap. And then she had Dom the second time around, so I'm not really surprised she has more free awake-time to fill now.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 18m
#BB22
Memphis, Dani, and Cody talking about how sequester was tougher this time because it was twice as long as last time. Dani says she didn't know that after the jury round table they go to a hotel for a week so they don't talk to each other.

· 18m
Dani got 'you are not allowed to talk about production' for saying jury roundtable happens a week before finale, then they're shuttled off to individual hotel rooms

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 17m
Day asked Kevin, "What's wrong?"
They changed the cam. #bb22

Jeff protection.

OMG. Kevin just got called to the DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 12m
#BB22
Dani tells Cody Da'Vonne is worried about an all guys alliance so he and Enzo need to be careful being seen.

All four feeds are on awkward silence in the LR.
Then Dani breaks the silence saying I feel like we have limited stories because we've been in quarantine before this. Cody says he thinks it's because they don't have a backyard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m #BB22
Dani, Cody and Memphis are joking about how cold the water is. They say with a limited crew someone forgot to turn on the hot water heater. They joke about the DR being so cold. They're saying no one will want to be on next year.

Luna @LunaCee73 ·
10m
Cody tells Dani he's going to put up Keesha and Kevin, but doesn't know what he's going to say. Dani: "Just say something nice", says those are easy noms and she doesn't think there'll be repercussions. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 10m
Day passes through the living room.
Day: I don't know where to go.
Cody: Were you hanging by the bathroom?
Day: C'mon let's go to Walmart.
Cody & Dani laugh.
Dani: Everyone's losing it. It's day 3.
Cody: This' a lot to be inside. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m #BB22
Cody telling Dani he's going to put up Keesha and Kevin and he has no idea what to say. Dani says to just say something nice. Cody - same old bullsh*t. They agree there won't be repercussions.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybee Fisted hand @maybee420
· 6m
The HG’S are all freezing! Nicole F. stated on night 1 that she was talking to production because it was too hot and she wouldn’t be able to sleep. That is the 1 thing she didn’t compl(ain) about today. Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyRolling on the floor laughingRolling on the floor laughingSkull and crossbonesSkull and crossbones #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m #BB22
David joking with Cody, Xmas, and Dani that he didn't know there would be so much waiting.

Kesha and Ian talking about how they like the BR because the couch is comfy and it's a warm room. Ian says he really likes the bidet. Keesha says she hasn't used any functions yet. Ian says he broke the seat in the master bathroom he was staying in during sequester.

#BB22 Kesha and Ian talking about how they like the BR because the couch is comfy and it's a warm room. Ian says he really likes the bidet. Keesha says she hasn't used any functions yet. Ian tells Dani and Keesha he's thinking of buying a bidet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
Christmas: Was Jack really awful?
David: Not in my face.
David said it got to the point where Jack would approach him to workout with.
#bb22

EARTHDOGBB #bb22 @EARTHDOGBB
·3m
David still defending Jack ?? #bb22