TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
Cody last night claimed he wasn't going after Janelle and Kaysar and that using their VIP tickets was stupid. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 17m
Dani and Enzo's conversation continues. He tells her he loves her Dad, she is silent. She warns him that people think he is trying to start another Brigade. He says he's smarter than that and "That was so season 12"

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB
· 18m
Day and Janelle talk about being wary of Franzel & Day says that Dani would be a good ally. Day is surprised to hear that Franzel has been talking with Cody and that she's close friends with Dani #bb22

Kaysar's Wisdom | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·21m
Xmas doesn't feel she can break through to some of the old school players.

Day says Keesha's lost & looking for someone. She thinks Keesha would be easy.

Xmas chats to Jan, but not game.

Day thinks Keesha would be a good ally & encourages Xmas to talk to her. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar's Wisdom | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
21m
Christmas (alone): Me & Tyler. Me & Nicole. Me & Bayleigh. And Day. Kinda me & Cody. Not all the way. I've no connection w/ Memphis, Kaysar, Ian. Little bit w/ Janelle. Those 3 boys that could be a dangerous trio. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 32m
Kevin to Dani/Enzo- Based on diary room sessions, I feel like it's Memphis or Keesha or David. I feel like he has given other people reassurances. I got nothing #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
17m
Me noticing Nicole F not included in that potential alliance..... Face with monocle
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 41m
Da'Vonne- If me, you, Christmas, Bayleigh and hopefully you and Dani can talk...that would be great. Janelle- Definitely. Da'Vonne- We can do some serious shit #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Kevin- Me, you, Nicole (Anthony)...three non-athletes. Ian- I like that group. It's hard because everyone is so pleasant this time. Kevin- I know. Ian- I am absolutely receptive to that. I havent had any solid alliances #BB22

Upstairs in the lounge area, Kaysar and Bayleigh are talking about traveling/living abroad. Kaysar says living in Dubai taught him a lot about human interaction and having conversations and paying attention. Bayleigh agrees and uses the US Midwest vs. Coasts as examples.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Branden 👍🏻
@BrandenTweetsBB
·
41m
Too bad Josh isn’t there. He’d be perfect for Dani’s terrible alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
Kaysar asks Bay who she thinks is coming together.
Bay thinks the group of girls is pretty tight. Nicole (F?), Dani, Keesha, Christmas are getting really tight.
Janelle's a loner, Day a floater.
Bay thinks Day is playing a lot smarter this time.
Kay: I can tell. #bb22

Bay doesn't know what Tyler's doing bc he's floating around.
Kaysar says Tyler is not floating.
Bay doesn't know who Tyler's locked in with.
Kaysar would like to see how things shape up in the next week. He'd like to keep Bay close.
Bay says he could be her BB Mentor.#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m

Kaysar asks who else Bay respects.

Bay says Janelle, Day, Nicole A.

Kaysar loves NA. He thinks she's precious.

Bay says NA has a heart of gold.

Kaysar asks if Bay & Day are solid. Bay says they are. Bay thinks Day wants to be locked in, but has a hard time trusting. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB22
@bigbroaccess
·
2m
Kasyar warns Bayleigh to watch herself around Tyler, Cody and David. He thinks there is something there. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22
Kaysar-Obviously there's something happening here. Do you feel like there are consolidations happening elsewhere?
Bayleigh-Yes
Kaysar-Who's coming together?
Bayleigh tells him NicF, Dani, Keesha and Xmas are getting tight. Janelle's a loner. Day's kind of a floater.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m
#BB22 Cody is reassuring Kaysar that he didn't think it was weird that Kaysar gave Janelle safety. Cody says he believes that if anyone else had played the Safety Suite comp w/Kaysar, he (K) would have saved them the same way he did for Janelle.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
·
6m
they're confused by few/no Diary calls - they might not know there was no show last night, and they aren't thinking Sunday show will be move-in rehash, reminders who they are, fluff, Safety comp, and noms .. Diaries after noms maybe, then they'll be current

oh, and Have-not room lololll

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
3m
#BB22 Cody and Kaysar agree that the game will move on and groups will start to form, but they both have each other. Cody says he appreciates how Kaysar plays the game and how loyal he is to the group he plays with. Kaysar says he wanted to work w/Cody as soon as he saw him.

#BB22 Cody and Kaysar thank each other for the good convo and part ways so Cody can go shower.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
#BB22 Bayleigh is telling Ian and Enzo stories about her travels around the world while Dani and Kevin have a separate convo in the LR. Christmas and Memphis are talking about their kids in the kitchen while Kaysar makes food and David does dishes.

#BB22 Christmas says its really too bad that Cody won HOH, but didn't get a letter or pics from home. Memphis says he would have been so pissed if that happened to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
#BB22 Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, NicA, and Keesha are in the BR talking about who they expected to see on this season. Da'Vonne thought she would see Swaggy or Sam from BB20. Bay says they (BB20) had a lit cast so anyone they would have picked would have been great.

#BB22 Bayleigh and Da'Vonne thought Jesse (BB10/11) would have been on this season. Day asks Keesha if she has talked to Jesse. She says she has, but it was really awkward - says their feuds in the house were real and they never really got along.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots
· 4m
Kaysar back for round two with Cody. He asks why Cody came back to play.

Cody says honestly? Money. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 3m
and their names aren't coming up when they talk with others Face with monocle Smiling face with sunglasses

Philip Alan @PhilipAlanPhoto
· 7m
Does no one find it weird that we're not seeing Dani talk to Janelle or Kaysar at all? I know they talk outside of the game. It seems Dani is talking to EVERYONE but them. It's just so odd. No small talk. No gaming. Nothing. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22 Cody and Kaysar are back in the upstairs lounge chatting about real life stuff - Cody's soccer career, what happened to them (work-wise) when covid hit, etc.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
so many of us, me included, believing things they say simply because they say them, just shows how bad we'd be at BB

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KayBay's Chemistry | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
3m
Kevin & Nicole A. talking.

NA.'s stomach isn't doing well with the slop. Last year, she was able to sift out the pellets, but this year they changed that. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KayBay's Chemistry | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
6m
Kaysar: No disrespect to people in the house. Everybody's got their mission & I respect that. It's not about the money for me. And I love not having that burden.

Cody: Yeah.

Kaysar: I'm just happy to be in the same place w/ folks I'd never get to interact with. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots · 6m
Day discussing James would've won 18 over Nicole in a F2; her win was more about not voting for Paul. Day says Zakiyah almost voted Paul, but Paulie flipped her. NF discussing how shocked she was that James voted against her. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 1m
parental hamsters: chat today has included projectile vomiting, and Roblox, and of course a lot of pregnancy/birth stories