TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I agree. I don’t think Day has a good read on the house at all.

There is a lot going on, its hard to keep up. Dani is just as annoying as ever. Just the sound of her whiney voice sends me over the edge. I am SO hoping that Janelle does not align with her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wonder what would happen if Janelle told Cody that the reason his buddy Derrick isn’t in the house is that Nicole sabotaged him. Then Cody might not want Nicole in his alliance. Maybe would even want to put her up as replacement nom if Keesha or Kevin are removed.

Just a thought!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We posted in this thread all through the talk early this morning. That would be the time.

Last night Cody told Tyler he was nominating Keesha and Kevin. Obviously this could change.

Nicole A Thinks Keesha and Memphis, but did hear that assumption from Kaysar and Janie.

And all her good talk, then alone, talked of a totally different alliance without Kaysar and Janie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Does Nicole Franzel give one thought that allying with Cody, should they get to final two.

She won over Paul. Many thought he was robbed.

Cody lost to Derrick, which Derrick deserved, but Cody pulled a "Colby", and he had the choice and could have taken Victoria and won.

Nicole is annoying, whining, weeping.

Cody is not annoying people. Most describe him as so nice.

So, this is not a great ride or die for Nicole F.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As for Cody, he may well be relieved that his good friend Derrick is not there. He already planned the removal of Janie and Kaysar, because hg were fangirling over them (word from Dani or Nicole F).

Janie would only look bad to badmouth City's former showmance..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Cody's former showmance with Christine??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
fish/wallpaper

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nana back in the day I used to do screencaps. Scuba taught me. There wasn't much available except for the snipping tool. Which was a pain but efficient. Now it's included with Windows 10. And is new and improved. It will just capture what you want. There are also apps free/paid which I have not used.

hold on link did not work...let me see why

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
https://youtu.be/KvXxCE1gxOE

I think this works?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, this is interesting. Janelle tells Nicole F that no one knows that they’re good friends and that no one knows that JANELLE IS INVITED TO NICOLE’S WEDDING!

They told each other that they won’t nominate each other.

I am surprised by this.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday, Janelle was making fun of Nicole F To Nicole A:

“...staying in bed with a guy until week nine...”

Maybe Janie is just covering bases.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose, that convo between Janie and Coco was shocking. I’m so confused now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Day to Janelle: "I'm glad Kaysar used his safety on you. Maybe you guys can build some kind of rapport."

Yeah, that might happen! Hahahaha!

Kaysar is telling Bay that he would like them to be allies. Now talking about who they like and trust. Nicole A, Day, Janelle names came up.

Kaysar telling Bay to be careful around Tyler, David and someone else. Cody, maybe.

I feel like Kaysar is oversharing. 🥴

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Whoa! That is surprising about Janie and Nicole F!!

😮

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Kaysar overshares too. Especially about how dynamic and savage he is! They all think he thinks he is the King.

I am not minding Bayleigh at all this time out.
Or Day, although her perceptions are terrible.

Not high on Dani or Nic F.

Enzo does nothing for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is saying too much..but being diagnosed autistic does explain some of his ruminations.

Stefne

06-14-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stefne a private message Print Post    
Missy, I am actually not minding Bayleigh this go round either.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes... And last night Janie said she wanted to do the exact same thing to warn Bay and Da... And someone else forgot who... About talking to Cody, Tyler,David... And I think Enzo? And Kayser said no not yet it's too early. I wonder if he wanted to be the one to tell them? So that it would make them trust HIM?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sincebb1, I think that is it exactly. He does want to control the dissemination of information. Control. And he is about controlling.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Keesha is telling Nicole A and Ian she dated someone from her season after the season...anyone know who she dated?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That is very surprising about NicoleF and Janelle, but knowing how many Minnesotans are very polite I wonder if it is just an act on Janelle's part. To keep up the pretense with Nicole. Just because you are invited to a wedding doesn't always mean you like the bride, LOL. Maybe she really likes Victor so tries to give NicoleF a pass, who knows.

I have heard that Janelle doesn't like her in RL so it is confusing.

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
Did Cody make any decisions on his season? He says he did (sarc)

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
He also told Kaysar that he would have given the other person that played, safety if it was just two of them. How silly. What if it was the person you needed out?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cosign on sarcasm. Derrick kept him in line. And everyone else.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
So....is Christmas in a relationship? Tried to look online & couldn't find an answer. She's in the kitchen talking with Memphis & Kaysar & was talking about two young girls & that their Dad was a single dad for a while. Anybody know?