TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

17m
Day'Vonne thinks a boy alliance will form after noms. She would want to work with Tyler as a shield, not to trust him. Dani agrees. Dani didn't like him on his season, but does now. Da'Vonne said she'd tell him the bare min. Da'Vonne is trying, but doesn't...#BB22

know how to feel about Nicole F. She's trying with Nicole F. She feels good with Xmas, Dani, even Keesha. Dani says she hasn't talked to Keesha so much.Dani feels like she's talked to Janelle,Keesha and Nicole A the least #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
路 17m
#ManAlliance #BB22 馃懍馃徎

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 19m
Da'Vonne- We have to watch for this man alliance that I am pretty sure is going to form at some point. Dani- Who are you thinking? Da'Vonne- Maybe Enzo, maybe Cody, they are going to pull in Tyler #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 22 Updates
@BB22Update

19m
Cody told Enzo he would rather see Keesha go then Kevin, but that Kaysar was his original target. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

17m
Enzo is talking about who is working together. Enzo says that he feels like Janelle and Kaysar are talking positively about Cody because they feel like he will tell Cody. They are talking about who they feel comfortable with, they mention David, Memphis, Tyler.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

14m
Enzo and Cody agree that they want to have their core group of themselves, Dani and Nicole F. And branching out with Tyler, David, Memphis, Bayleigh and Da'Vonne.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22
@89razorskate20

12m
Enzo/Cody talking, both said they're going to the end together, both agree they dont trust Kaysar, like Janelle(but with Kaysar out) Cody told Enzo Dani wants a team with them & Nicole F! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NOMINATIONS...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds 路 12m
Cody tells Enzo he is going to nominate Keesha and Kevin and things will be tense "for an hour or two" and they will see how "things shake out."

Cody says "I really think you and I can do a similar thing as you did on your season." #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

7m
Cody to Enzo- The reason why I like a Janelle or a Christmas is they are going to compete hard and then they are going to clash with people #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms @Tooms_BB 路 11h
Kaysar, on speaking up for what's right & protests #bb22

https://twitter.com/Tooms_BB/status/1291619719926050816

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

57s
Cody and Enzo are now talking about their respective seasons. When they were first nominated. Cody says that he wouldn't change the ending to this season because he couldn't stomach the thought of Derrick not getting any money and him somehow losing to Victoria.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2m
In the kitchen more HGs are gathering and lots of random talks are happening. Kevin is telling Nicole A about a time a praying mantis was in his car, he also says he is scared of butterflies. Nicole agrees. She thinks it's the fluttering wings.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 路 1m
Even though he's not the target, I have the feeling that when Kevin goes up on the block he's going to spiral. Hard. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

26m
Keesha is telling a detailed story about saving a bird and taking it to the emergency vet. Unfortunately, the animal didn't survive.

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

23m
In the kitchen more HGs are gathering and lots of random talks are happening. Kevin is telling Nicole A about a time a praying mantis was in his car, he also says he is scared of butterflies. Nicole agrees. She thinks it's the fluttering wings.
#BB22

Downstairs the HGs gathered in the kitchen are talking about social media and their struggles with how to utilize it.

Upstairs the HGs are talking about the F2 in their seasons and who won, who would've won, who they would've taken in various scenarios.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22 @rbbq
路21m
How cold is it in that house?

He looks like he's about to tell me some boring story over the Christmas Eve fire. #BB22
Quote Tweet

Whit @Whitless256
路 2h
I continue to find Dad Memphis bundled in all his layers one of the most unintentionally amusing things in this season. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
路 14m
The upstairs group is talking about youth sports and coaching "Back in the day" vs. today. Cody is talking about how his coaching style is more "old school." The HGs are all discussing their former coaches and things that those coaches did. #BB22

Cody tells the HGs that if he would have signed with Columbus Crew in MLS he would have made 32,500 a year and would've had to get a second job.

Cody is called to the downstairs DR.

Memphis and Bayleigh are discussing putting their kids in various sports and longevity.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Franzel's Tears | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
路 10m
Bay & Day talk about David.

Bay: I don't know what we're gonna do about David.
Day: He won't even talk to me. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Franzel's Tears | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
路 7m
Day says Nicole F. said she & Cody were friends on BB18.

Janelle had NF as a roommate during Hearts of Reality & she never saw her. NF was with Derrick & Cody the whole time.

Day says NF's a guy's girl.

They both agree they're wary of her. #bb22

Day's beef with NF was she never thanked her for her vote & she talked a lot of shit about her on the live feeds. NF thanked her once they were in the house, but Day wonders why she waited to thank her.

Jan says NF never talks game to her. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds 路 7m
Da'Vonne and Janelle are discussing Cody and his possible nominations. Da'Vonne says that she didn't get the "vibe" that Janelle and Kaysar were Cody's targets. They are also discussing each HG. Janelle is filling Da'Vonne in on out of game friendships.
#BB22

mimi @mybbpage

27m
Cody trying to rationalize why he took Derrick to f2 in front of Ian who took literally the best player to play the game is so funny

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Franzel's Tears | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg 路8m

Day feels comfortable w/ Jan, Christmas, & Bay. She asks if Jan has talked to Dani.

Day says she & Dani only talk about their children.

Jan says she hasn't had a chance to talk to Dani.

Day thinks Dani would be a good ally. Jan agrees. #bb22

Janelle informs Day that Dani's really close with Nicole F.

Day: With her??? Really?? I didn't know that.

Day asks how Jan feels about Nicole A.

Jan likes NA.

Day likes NA. NA reminds Day of Ian. She thinks NA's still trying to decompress from her season.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Franzel's Tears | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg

4m
Day is glad Kaysar used his safety on Janelle & hopes they can build some rapport off of that. Day thinks it's good to have someone close on the other side.

Day likes Kaysar a lot & really wants to work w/ him.

Jan encourages Day to talk to him.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 19m
Da'Vonne- If you down for the cause, I'm down for the cause. Janelle- Definitely. Da'Vonne- People are not saying your name. I dont think that you guys were on his radar. I dont think it was you and Kaysar. Janelle- Everyone I talked to, he was giving different stories #BB22
Da'Vonne- It didnt make sense to me for her (Nicole F) to be crying. On our season, she was like "me and Cody are great, we hang out". Janelle- They are friends. She was with Derrick and Cody the whole time (at a reality event) #BB22

Da'Vonne to Janelle- My only beef with Nicole is she never said thank you, and she talked a lot of shit on the live feeds. When we get into the house, it's "Da'Vonne, I wanted to say thank you". Why wait until we get in the house? #BB22

Da'Vonne- I feel really comfortable with you, I feel comfortable Christmas, with Bayleigh. Janelle- Definitely #BB22

Janelle- I havent had a chance to talk to her (Dani). Da'Vonne- She would be a good ally. Janelle- She would be great...but I know she is really close with Nicole too. They are like best friends. Da'Vonne- Really? I didnt know that #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates 路 15m
Da'Vonne- How do you feel about the other Nicole (Anthony)? Janelle- I like her. Da'Vonne- I like her too. She kind of reminds me of Ian a little bit #BB22

Da'Vonne- I was talking to him (Kaysar) yesterday. I really like him. Janelle- He is one of the nicest people ever. Da'Vonne- He is somebody that I would want to work with #BB22

Da'Vonne- If me, you, Christmas, Bayleigh and hopefully you and Dani can talk...that would be great. Janelle- Definitely. Da'Vonne- We can do some serious shit #BB22

Dani- What about Nicole A? Enzo- I think she is sweet. Dani- I havent really talked to her at all. Enzo- What about Nicole F? She won her season so she has got to know what the (e) she is doing. Dani- Yeah #BB22

Dani- Nicole played with Cody and his brother. Enzo- Okay. Maybe they might have something #BB22

Dani- Did he tell you any idea of who he is going to put up? Enzo- He said that he thinks maybe Kevin. I put in a good word with you. He said "I like Dani a lot" #BB22

Dani- I am worried about Christmas. Enzo- I like David. He is a nice kid. Dani- I feel like he doesnt know what he is doing here, and he is going to make some kind of erratic move. I would not trust his gameplay #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BB President @TheBBPresident
路 22m
Dani and Enzo agree they like Tyler. He's funny, but he dumbs his game down. Dani says she wants a 4 of Dani/Enzo/Cody/...and Nicole F. She likes Memphis too. She wants to be careful because Tyler's game is making friends.

Enzo seemed into it until Nicole F was mentioned. #BB22

Dani tells Enzo the alliances that go the furthest are the ones that stay together, they pass by all the others. Enzo agrees. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my..... Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13
路 20m

Enzo tells Dani that he loves ED. #BB22