TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 18m
Tyler- I'm sorry. Bayleigh- Even the first time we talked way back when, I told you that my feelings were hurt...but you were sincere in your apology. Even when we saw you out in LA... #BB22

Bayleigh- Dont be mean to me. Tyler- I swear on my life I will not be mean to you. It weighs on me. It messes with me still, and I'm sorry #BB22

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
· 15m
Bayleigh no one said anything in the HoH room last night. Tyler doesn't mention he was the last one to leave and he and Cody did talk.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Safety Suite....

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 15m
they got the Safety Suite info and VIP passes.. sounds like they can choose whether to compete or not? I noted this down last night that 'all' get these preliminary passes, hope I got that right

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
15m
Christmas and Tyler whispering once Bayleigh leaves..... Seems they may have pre-gamed or if not they talked sometime since they entered the house..... Tyler seems to be playing Tylers game again - lots of 1-1 alliances... #bb22

Tyler.... "I haven't connected with anybody" Christmas "You're going to need to break out of your shell" - this is Deja Tyler to me.... is it just me??? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kevin's Green Hoodie | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 22m

Christmas wished Kaycee was there. Kaycee's her idol.

Tyler says Angela & Kaycee were his rocks. But it could be a blessing.

They hope people want to pick them up.

Christmas is starting to connect w/ Ian. She's trying with others.

Tyler says no one's trying w/ him #bb22

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
· 23m
Close up of Tyler's "Safety Suite" twist lanyard & card. Sounds like all the HGs will get them & may choose to play for it. We're still learning about the twist. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 23m

Last night Cody told Tyler that the two of them should 'run thru this house', and later Bay and Janelle discussed Cody/Tyler having a secret alliance.

So idk if I'd bet on any of this being legit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
#BB22
Keesha tells Kaysar she's worried because lots of people here know each other. Kaysar says that means they need to overcompensate. They discuss that they need to talk to Cody.

Keesha tells Kaysar she doesn't want to be the first to go up and talk to Cody. Kaysar says people may suspect alliances.

Keesha tells Kaysar she thought there would be a first night eviction. The talk about how old they would be for the next all stars. Keesha says it makes her think of Jerry and Renni.

David, Enzo and Tyler discussing that no one wants to be the first to talk to Cody. Then they discuss the safety comp. You have to swipe your card before nominations. You also have to call out "plus one". Which may mean you're paired with someone.

This crew discussing the first night comp. Bayleigh says they probably wouldn't have another live move in. Cody says his EP told him there wouldn't be a first night eviction. Nicole A says it's amazing that the 16 of them were here.

Kevin says the alumni are going to trash talk them. Cody says he was trashed after his season. He talks about his brother Paulie and how this was the wrong show for him.

David, Enzo, and Keesha talking about how polarizing politics are. They are agreeing with each other that you need to be compassionate with others.

Da'Vonne explaining that Paulie called her to say she and Cara need to figure their sh*t out. He was still friends with Da'Vonne even though she and Cara were fighting. They figured it out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.17pm...
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
25m
Tyler- You ready to ride this out? David- Let's do it. Tyler- Let's go. Can you imagine? We have got to envision it. We can get there #BB22

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
25m
Tyler talking to David now..... "You ready to do this??" They shake..... Tyler says no one is talking to him...... DAMN he's busy...... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SAFTEY SUITE COMP...
Michael Horn @MichaelHorn23
·
31m
It sounds like everyone gets to play only once and have to announce who they will save before they play. So if they play this week, they can't ever play again.

Aman @AmanAdwin
· 26m
All of them have Suite passes. They have the option to play. If you win you get a 'Plus 1'. They get punished or something if they choose to play and lose. #BB22

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 26m
Sounds like the HGs have a choice wheather or not to compete in the safety suite comp! And the winner gets safety and a “plus one” which they chose another HG to join them in having safety for the week! #BB22

Erika @TheKaBG · 23m
Some details are leaking out about the "Safety Suite" IF the HGs decide to participate in the competition, they will be safe and will immediately have to name a "Plus One" that is safe. There are punishments involved too.

Also this "Comp" will happen prior to Noms.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha..... Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet · 25m
Tyler is starting the season out slowly by forming just his 37th duo so far, this time with David. This should go well. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
42m
Enzo says he sold his penguin punishment suit for $500 after his season. Wowza. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
40m
The safety suite competition will be in a bit - hgs say an hour but we know how that goes lol. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.oopm.... Luna @LunaCee73 · 13m
One feed is talking about billiards, the other is having a discussion of sociopolitical philosophy. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
12m
#BB22
Kaysar, Christmas, and Tyler talking about how they need to set a good example and have integrity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
11m
We pretty much have 2 diff shows happening on the feeds. We have the actual game, which only about 5 people are playing right now. And then we have the soap opera of seemingly every BB-related relationship from all seasons. There's more bitterness than even I predicted. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB22
Kaysar tells Tyler and Christmas about when he was sitting in a green room for an iheart radio interview and Beyonce walked by and they looked at each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
2m
Posted 1:20pm: Cody said that BB has implemented the no nap rule. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 15s
#BB22
Nicole F tells Kaysar she's an introvert. He says he is too. They agree it's hard because you can't be "on" for hours. Nicole F says it's hard to be in group conversations for hours. But they need to build connections.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22
Nicole F tells Kaysar she's not here to be the life of the party. He laughs. He talks about Paul and how he was always on. Nicole F says she thinks he's really an introvert. They got close and had great convos and she thinks that's why he brought her to final 2.

#BB22
This kitchen crew talking about which room they think will be the new room. They talk about a room "they played a game in".

#BB22
Nicole F tells Kaysar and Christmas she's glad certain people aren't here. She was worried because they asked them who they didn't want to be there and that worried her they would be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
3m
Approx 1:15PM BBT cams 1 and 2

Tyler and Christmas talk about how they were going to be a 4 with Josh and Kaycee and were shocked/very sad to find out they weren't in the house. They say no one would suspect the 2 of them of working together. Will check in every few days.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's Compassion | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m
Nicole F. likes the cast.

She was worried about Rachel. She doesn't like her & says she's not an all-star. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha..... Krystal Koala Unicorn face
@lalalalickit
·
1m
Bayleigh & Janelle in the store room bonding over beauty pageant things.

What is this world? Face with tears of joy #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glowing star Ian's Gray Patch (ROXY) #bb22
@ButFirstRoxy
·
4m
Nicole discussing who she didn't want on the show. Dani mentions Meech, Nicole says Meech isn't an all star.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
3m
Christmas leading a workout with Tyler, Day, and Bayleigh. They can't keep up with her lol #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
4m
NA and Kevin discuss how they like Memphis. Kevin is worried Memphis might remember Kevin shit talking him on his season, hopes they can make amends. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Janelle and Memphis are talking in the heart room about regrets from their past season and that they hope that the other HGs dont hold their past against them