TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 HOH crew talking about what they do with the things that they get to keep after the season is over, Da'Vonne tells the funny story about how she came home one day and her cutout was right inside her door and terrified her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
53s
feeds cut either for Memphis talking about showing his son River a video "last night" or Ian talking about the nastiness on BB14

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.36am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 22m
omg.... they are up??? Lol - I slept in later than the HGs.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
22m
Bayleigh and Christmas are discussing Bayleigh's former issues with Tyler. Bayleigh says Tyler seems to "tiptoes" around her. She doesn't want him to get paranoid. Christmas encourages her to speak to him. Bayleigh leaves to find Tyler. #BB22

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·22m
Dani and NicoleF talking...... Dani says she thinks they need to work with Davonne and Chistmas - Nicole F thinks Janelle and Kaysar are big targets..... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
21m
I was happy to see that the moment Xmas starting talking to the camera they switched away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB22
@JokersBBUpdates
·
25m
9:31 AM Coffee Klatch breaks up in Lounge as Jan + Bay depart to refill their coffee mugs. Christmas remains in Lounge + begins talking to the camera. She throws a kiss to her son Loyal, tells him she loves him, + feeds quickly switch. #BB22 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck
@DukeTheBBDuck
·
31m
Nicole and Enzo already at the point where they don't care what they look like on feeds #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20m
Dani and Nicole F were discussing who they may want to work with going forward, they mention Da'Vonne and Bayleigh. They also talk about how production made Dani empty her luggage in the green room right before the premiere. BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noah
@NoahArbz
·
37m
It’s crazy how much more I enjoy:

- Tyler without Angela
- Bayleigh without Swaggy
- Dani without her dad
- Nicole without Hayden/Corey/Vic
- Enzo without the Brigade
- Cody without Derrick
- David without a night one eviction
- Christmas without a broken foot

#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 21m
Cody, Christmas and Nicole were discussing Christmas' season. She then asked Cody if he was ready for Noms. Cody says "Are you ready to go on the block?" Christmas says "oh we're gonna go there already, huh? I'm gonna have to put you on the naughty list!"
#BB22

Dani and Da'Vonne are talking about how hungry they are and how cold it is in the house currently. Dani says "OK Da'Vonne tell me your life story, I feel like we've never talked about that." Da'Vonne starts to talk about her life, especially the acting/auditioning.
#BB22

Da'Vonne tells Dani that this will be her last reality TV season because she is having trouble getting auditions due to her "reality TV status." She says that she felt like if she couldn't act, that she would teach. She teaches ages 7 to 17.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
21m
HGs all up and talking in large groups.... game talk is definitely starting when people get in smaller groups... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reality Reacts
@realityreacts
·
31m
Franzel: "We need to pair up with Davonne and Christmas. To win stuff." #BB22

Dani: "Davonne's never won anything... I think Janelle and Kaysar should be the biggest targets in here but people are starstuck"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
15m
Dani and Day agree that there's a 'weird dynamic' in the house where nobody wants to be (seen as) the first one to talk game. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
17m
Amazingly these HGs do see less in the know about who was going to be on - or they are all playing it very well. I think they honestly were kept in the dark. #bb22

Davonne to Dani..... listing 'solo' players..... her, Dani, Christmas...... (thinks Bayleigh and Tyler didn't like each other)..... #bb22

Sharon Tharp @sharontharp
·
16m
Nicole F is pitching Cody as her "ride or die" and suggesting they make side alliances. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coco Da Bear Bear face #BlackLivesMatter
@CocoDaBear · 15m
Cody says Dani is sneaky. Nicole F says she wants to stay tight with her. Cody says Kaysar talks a lot. Says he would not mind tossing him and Janelle up. Cody says Tyler is gonna throw comps.... and we get dumb stars. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Nicole F- You and I are ride or die? Cody- Nicole, we are 100%. Nicole- You make a guys alliance, I'm going to try to make a girls alliance, and I will tell you everything #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coco Da Bear Bear face #BlackLivesMatter @CocoDaBear · 14m
Nicole F and Cody both love Memphis. Cody says he knows who he likes already and who he needs to keep an eye on. Cody will stay close to Tyler and Memphis so if he goes up, they go up with him, not Nicole F. #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 8h
Memphis- I was surprised last year watching Jared...whatever the (e) his name was. What's the guy that won? Janelle- Jackson. Memphis- He seemed like such a (E) (butt)hole. From the show's perspective, I was like this dude is a prick #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Kaysar- I dont think anyone is talking game yet. Nicole A- Which is either nobody is or I'm in trouble #BB22

Janelle- I'm super nervous that he (Cody) is going to nominate me. Bayleigh- Why you? Janelle- Cause I dont really know him. Bayleigh- None of us do #BB22

Bayleigh to Janelle- He (Cody) is guys guy. The guys are going to be on him. Tyler is on his right hand #BB22

Bayleigh- How are you and Keesha? Janelle- She is super sweet. Bayleigh- I like Christmas. She is nice #BB22

Christmas- Have you touched base with him (Tyler)? Bayleigh- We have talked. He kind of tiptoes around me. That's what makes me nervous. I dont want him to be paranoid around me. Christmas- Go to him #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 15m
#BB22 Da'Vonne and Daniele talking game in the camera room. Da'Vonne says that she was excited when she saw Daniele in line last night to go in the house. Daniele says that they will have to work on the pairs in the house. They want to work together and get this game going!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cody's HOHitis | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 16m
Cody thinks Christmas is a ticking time bomb. He thinks she's a huge personality.

Nicole F. wants to make something with Christmas, Dani & Day.

Cody warns her about being the one to say it. He's waiting for Enzo to approach him to form something. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.18am.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 36m
Kissing the ring has apparently begun.... Nicole F exits HoH and Nicole A enters.... Cody tells her she has nothing to worry about - she thanks him.... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.39am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Christmas- Have you touched base with him (Tyler)? Bayleigh- We have talked. He kind of tiptoes around me. That's what makes me nervous. I dont want him to be paranoid around me. Christmas- Go to him #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aman @AmanAdwin · 39m
So Nic F. is gonna form this alliance with Day, Xmas, and Dani only to tell Cody everything? Is there a way to combine the 'pretends to be shocked' and Dani's 'Shocker!' GIF? #BB22

Kevin's Green Hoodie | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 36m
Cody hasn't stayed in touch with anyone in BB. He doesn't go to BB events.

Nicole says she's on SM but she doesn't really bother with people. She heard the pre-gaming rumors. She feels like everyone was so toxic & insane. People reaching out to see if she got a call. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 41m
Dani- You and Janelle, are you guys still friends? Kaysar- I mean...I have a ton of respect for her and dont have a problem with her but we havent stayed in touch #BB22

Luna @LunaCee73 · 38m
Cody and NicA are talking about how excited David was about actually getting a bed in the #bb22 house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 37m
#BB22 Nicole A in the HOH room with Cody. Discussing preseason. Cody says that he only talked to Derick and he only told him he was (not) on, nothing else.

Nicole explains her branching out and traveling some post BB21 season.