TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 04, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through October 04, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
One of the podcasters on Julie, Girl! was in the audience at finale and give some behind the scenes info in their last podcast. He also went to the after party and spoke to some of the people in casting and talks about that conversation.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Nicole posted on her IG that she is excited to meet Andy Cohen. I'm not sure when she will be on but I expect her to be the bartender when she is.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NICOLE will be the bartender tonight on WWHL

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I stayed up to watch WWHL tonight and it would have been a great night for Nicole to be on with Taye Diggs. He got an award for his anti-bullying work. Alas, Nicole is not the bartender tonight.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 02, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, so I should not record it..

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sorta related- BB is going back to Australia next year after six years off (and will air on its third network- Seven, which completes the major commercial network cycle for them there after being on Ten for most of it's time there, then Nine for a couple of years). The call for applications say "the game has changed"- so the rumor is they will be using the US/Canada format..

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched any of the Australia version of BB..I'm gonna have to check it out and see what the difference is..Thanks Wilson

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Queenfish-It was like most of the other versions; HG's nominate, audience evicts, various tasks and such..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah ARK, I was so annoyed she wasn't on. Today she is doing an interview with Eric at RealityRecaps so I will ask what happened. She did tell Eric she was going to be on last night and I am wondering if she got bumped. They don't tape that show, right?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
· 22h
We are LIVE with #BB21 AFP @Strongislandni2 tomorrow!

👉THU 10/3 AT 6pm EST

👉FAN HERE NOW TO BE ALERTED WHEN WE GO LIVE: http://YouNow.com/realityrecaps

👉BECOME A PATREON FOR AFTERSHOW: http://YourRealityRecaps.com/patreon

🗣️TWEET QUESTIONS NOW USING: #YRRLive

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, Nicole was coy about being on WWHL.... she said we will see it soon, so not a very concise answer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe she is being pushed in directions that would not be her choice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Her interview was great, and it was clear she had been prepped to not speak about a couple of things, like Jackson cheating on Have Nots.

When asked about "the stool" she said she hoped it had been burned and the ashes buried and burned some more, LOL.

She was really cute and enjoyed all the info that was relayed. Said that she hasn't really been able to watch much of the show because it brought a bunch of emotions up for her, so she is going slowly.

She has been in touch with Kemi, and will be visiting Cliff at some point.

The only people who have offered a sincere apology to her are Nick and Bella.

Overall it was a very enjoyable interview and she will be on TVCO, Monday with Rockstar.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I think maybe she might have jumped the gun on announcing that she would be on WWHL, they usually like to do a little promotional stuff so maybe that is why she will be on later.

She appears to be a little naive about the ways of all the aftermath. I know Eric was guiding her a bit when he thought her answers might get her in trouble with CBS, and others set up her instagram and twitter accounts.

She doesn't seem to know how to work them yet, so will be getting some help in that area.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
WWHL???

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Watch What Happens Live. It's on Bravo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do wish Rockstar was not involved, but I know she is a favorite of Nicole's so I guess it works for Nicole.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
She's on WWHL right now!!!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
She is the bartender. Dan Rather and Henry Winkler are the guests.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you ARK, I will be sure to watch.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Andy wanted to talk to her on the After Show because he thought the winner was a creep. I will watch the After Show tomorrow

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Oh it’s up already.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5y0EuscueFQ&feature=youtu.be

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole really does handle herself so well. She does a marry,shag, kill with Cliff and NIck.

I think being 99 days in a house with cameras prepares you for, well, being on camera!

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
she is such a doll...thanks for the link Ark

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
The girl has class. I find I'm liking her a lot more outside the house. I have always liked her but her being wishy-washy on votes and the scared stuff got on my nerves. SHe is so gracious and approachable.