TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: Archive through September 26, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10h
100% I agree. I’m not at all excusing the things he said or did. I’m just saying, unlike other houseguest who did the same (Cody for example) who was proud of his comments and refused to apologize. Jackson seemed hurt. And I hope he realizes why his actions hurt & changes.
Quote Tweet

Laura Callahan
@Callahanfamily5
· 10h
Replying to @RealityRecaps
I hope he is capable of growing and learning. But, IMO I think his first step is to acknowledge what he did and said wrong in order for an apology to be genuine. Otherwise, how are you growing and learning?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
✨𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇✨🦄
@BBTeamNorth
·
14h
NICOLE WON AFP!!!!!!

I BARELY CLAPPED FOR MICHIE, BUT I LEAPED FROM MY SEAT WHEN SHE WON.

I WAS SO HAPPY! 😭 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10h
You may be confused by dueling tweets of “I want to give Jackson a chance to change” and “Cody and Monte are trash bags”.

Here’s the thing... Cody/Monte have had years to grow and are still the same.

We don’t know what Jackson is gonna do yet. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
Dear straight white man,

There was no “race card” there was racism. Check yourself. He didn’t watch the show, but felt the need to comment on something he knew nothing about.

How does the same show that gave us Nicole also give us this trash bag. #bb21

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1177121594210168832

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10h
I wanna have faith in the opposite. B/c thinking the worst of people won’t help them to see the error of their ways. It just reinforces their hate. Hopefully he can be educated on why what he did was so hurtful and wrong. Hopefully he will be willing to take action and change.
Quote Tweet

Donna 929
@ssumer929
· 11h
Replying to @RealityRecaps
He isn't sorry about his words or actions hurting others, he's sorry he got caught and ppl see who he really is. All he cares about is how he LOOKS, his image. Just my unsolicited opinion....lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jun Song
@JunDishes
·
10h
Newsflash: We are always minorities because
@CBSBigBrother
casts mostly white people. If they were to cast more people of color then we wouldn't be minorities anymore, would we?

Also, Julie should shut up.
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 15h
#BB21Finale #BB21 Julie just asked Michie if he banished the 4 houseguests because they were minorities

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
10h
So Ambien & now hormones cause racism...
Who knew?

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tyler Crispen
@TylerCrispen2
·
10h
Finale night recap: #BB21
-Being here one year after this being the craziest day of my life was insane.
-Nicole is the sweetest human alive. She was beyond excited to introduce me and Angela to her family. (Warmed our hearts)
-I truly wish the best for every single houseguest

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HelenKimFitzpatrick
@HelenKimFitz76
·
9h
Haven’t seen the BB finale yet, but based on my twitter feed, thank you
@CBSBigBrother
for highlighting the less-than-perfect behavior and remarks by houseguests. I am tired of “it’s the game” - we are better than that and can play the game without offensive remarks and bullying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 🛎
@robcesternino
·
6h
While Taran and I were in the #BB21 backyard last night,
@oneluckygay
held down the fort to recap Wednesday's finale alongside
@LianaBoraas

@mattliguori

@kirstensaidwhat
and discuss the winner, America's Favorite, and all the drama that unfolded.
https://buff.ly/2nliVKX

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bella Wang
@BellaWang21
·
9h
Cameras were focused on Nicks reaction but I had his chain in my palm and revealed it as I said this. It was epic. #fullcircle
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 15h
Bella- Nick, you made a commitment to me. I said please dont make me look stupid, and you made me look stupid. I was really hurt by that. No one deserves to feel that way #BB21

Bella Wang
@BellaWang21
·
9h
Nicks chain was safely given back (unharmed) immediately after the show... because you don’t have to treat people the way you were treated.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ * Catty Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
26m
We will continue to get the same casts when
@Kassting
own casting team continues to lack diversity #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ovi Kabir
@TheOviKabir
·
50m
Very thankful to all my friends & any fans out there for all the support y’all have shown me throughout this season of Big Brother.

Not sure what the future holds for me quite yet but I hope y’all can watch me as a I grow as a person & take on my next adventures.

Thanks y’all

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🦄
@maximusmom22
·
2h
Kemi about feeling bad for Bella about Nick and Kat.💀🤣🤣Ika’s face💀🤣🤣 So good! #BB21

https://twitter.com/maximusmom22/status/1177322135288606721

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is it bad that I found that one funny?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Commentary
@CommentaryBig
This is amazing 😂😂 #RHAP #BB21

https://twitter.com/CommentaryBig/status/1177261477209808897

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
✨𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇✨🦄
@BBTeamNorth
·
3h
I just remembered talking to Holly.... She was standing with her parents & Jackson's parents & I was like... "What's your immediate reaction to being out of the house?"

& She said, "I don't know what people actually saw...."

& I said--- Girl.. We saw it ALL. 😂#Awkward #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.01am... Tommy Bracco @TommyBracco·
7h
Update: Still haven’t gone to sleep. I LOVE BIG BROTHER!!!!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Da'Vonne Rogers
@DayDaVonne_
·
8h
Did he say

“I’m one of the least racist...”

rather than,

“I’m not racist at all”

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown 🦄💋
@melbrown00
·
10h
A lot of Y’all seem to forget when Jackson had said that he thinks David was incarcerated, without even knowing this man. IMPLICIT BIAS. But is it short term memory y’all have or you just select what you want to remember and brush the BS under the rug?
#BB21

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Did you guys catch when Rob said to Nick about Nick having a foot in the door with Tommy? Something about foot anyway! LOL

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think it meant he had an in with Tommy but not Christie and at the same time a dig at him for rubbing on Tommy with is foot.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Exactly Sunnyday

Rob has a way with words! I caught his joke.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ᒎᗴᑎ🦋🦄
@jenlovescats
·
13h
Y’all forget. Jackson’s life motto is “it’s not what they can say, it’s what they can prove” he’s going to deny deny deny EVERYTHING until he’s presented with proof and then he will then poke holes in the proof bc he thinks he’s untouchable. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
53m
Nick deleted his twitter? lol