TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Outside The House: Archive through September 26, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dr Will is still Dr Will! Glad he was the one to talk to jurors.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the US Article. Love Dr. Will. Can't wait to see him tonight!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Here is another one from globaltv:
https://www.globaltv.com/shows/big-brother/articles/dr-will-big-brother-jury-debating-treachery-and-consequences/

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://tinyurl.com/y6r6duor

EW with Nicole

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Post BB finale, I find that aside from my NIcole love, I like Christie the best. She seems real, sincere, willing to admit her mistakes, genuine.
Others are spinning their mistakes and actions.

https://tinyurl.com/y6ojhv5v

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Missy, I was amazed at the LACK of self-awareness and ownership from Christie! In the house, she preached meditation/manifestation... yet crumbled at the slightest little thing. All. Those. Tears.
At the Finale she seemed very unaware of anything unkind/lies/etc she had done in the previous 3 months, while others owned it. She always lied yet bragged how she was "honest." It was almost comical how her view of herself was a 180 from what viewers were seeing! But at times she was 'entertaining' to watch, definitely not boring like Jess/Holly/Sis

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes! I missed a lot of this on feeds.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pRw7pQ_K4Fw

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Wow ... just wow.. Sea.. I had to ff through 95% of it .. and you know there was definitely a couple of other people missing from all of it.. I never saw Cliff or Nicole in any of the clips. (Except for one of the first ones where Nicole is in the kitchen eating cereal and Jackson is ranting .. but it doesn't seem to me that she was participating...)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh that was just part of while she was IN the house.

It continued all season...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
OMG...echoing Need's words....wow just wow.

I don't get it. Where does the hate come from? What could anyone have done to deserve the constant shit talking about a person.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff was definitely in it.. Hate to say it but it was not pretty. He said plenty.

Christie went on and on, Jack, Kat..

Nicole was in clips but never bashed Kemi.

Even David did.

Everyone else just not Nicole.

I played 100%.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I am not buying this Kemi pity party. Where the hell did she think she was? Church?
She was in the BB house. Everyone talks crap about everyone.
Cliff said things about her, too. Why wasn't he put on the spot at finale?
She seemed entitled and better than. I wouldn't have liked her way of talking either.
We didn't see them b4 feeds started. We didn't get to see what Kemi did at all. That is what is not fair with all of this.
Why not show us what Kemi did.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Regardless of kemi's character or behavior, she didn't deserve all of that nastiness.
Christy's untrue retelling of the "praying incident" just snowballed into a bigger, more dramatic untruth Everytime she talked about it.
Then Christy has the nerve to accuse kemi of stealing,finds out production took the laundry bag, then continues to say kemi stole her laundry bag.
Add to that Jack's obvious distaste for kemi, which he could never stop emphasizing, and suddenly you have an entire house feeding off of each other. It's disgusting. Because it just doesn't matter how kemi acted or behaved at all. They should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think kemi wants a pity party. I'm glad these actions are exposed. And I'm really upset with cliffs involvement.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Wow.

There are a number of people I have to spend time with that I may not like. Co-workers, patients, family members :-)...and the comment about being better than others...that one is treading the line.

But I have never trashed them like this.

Jackson acted like he was better than others...do you have a problem with him?

And yes they needed to be called out for it. Because as Nicole so well put it...you can be a bystander or you can be an upstander.

Because to let it slide means that this behavior is okay.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Of course it matters. Why isn't Kemi held accountable for her actions?
We didn't get to see it. Wouldn't hold up in any court. It's a one sided argument.
Not saying Jxn wasn't also acting entitled and better than...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
What actions should she be held accountable for?

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Kel. That's what I am saying. We didn't get to see them the first week. So...everything she says is being seen as the truth. We need to see both sides and we haven't. Just because someone says it's true, doesn't make it so.
I watched Kemi's backyard interviews and she can be snarky, just like all of them.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
While their behavior was vile and all of them should be taken to the wood shed there must have been something about her personalty that the others didn't like.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
One would think that if Kemi did horrible things to the house guests pre-feeds, situations involving Kemi that weren't shown would have been talked about. Was there any talk of those actions? I don't recall them being discussed if there were. Maybe we will see some of them explain their hate.

It became a mob-like mentality of how she was talked about and treated in the house. Bella pretty much admitted she liked Kemi until she saw her group didn't like her.

Her backyard interviews showed a person who didn't give AF about the people who made her feel less than during her time in the house.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The only thing I heard was she commented on Jacks cooking, was accused of not cleaning (there are videos of her cleaning) and "stared" at people.

And yet they were still trashing her months after she left. They accused her of stealimg long after she was gone.

So even if they didnt like her....there was something that made them continue to attack her...

Pretty sure I know what it is...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I know some people to not care for Jessica Graf Nickson but she asks Jackson some good questions:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bigbrother21winner-jackson-michie-newly-crowned-winner/id1446662156?i=1000451355945

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I didn't say she did anything, I said there must have been something about her personality they didn't like. I'm not defending their actions just trying to figure out why the majority didn't like her. Even David wasn't fond of her.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
J.C. Mounduix Afterbuzz Big Brother Small World
Wednesday, Sept 25 Pre-Show
Part 1 - 40 minutes
Both parts are very relaxed, friends getting together style interview
Guests: Fessy, Angela, Tyler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1YafHtAn0I

Part 2 - 31 minutes
Kacey and her girlfriend join

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2nERZZhyg

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
Bella was a snake. She was Kemi's friend and backstabbed her telling the 8 about the all girls alliance. Then Bella started poisoning everyone against her, and Jack and Jackson were so entitled that they hated her because Bella gave them a punching bag. They all made me sick except Nicole. I watched that video and was so ashamed of Cliff, I can't believe I supported him. He is the reason Jackson and Holly won.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
David didnt have to be fond of her in the house...but he didnt spend all his time bashing her.

And since he has been out of the house he said that he was just trying to fit in with those with power. Then he left and saw how they were acting and has criticized them.

There is a difference between not liking someone...and spending 99 days trashing them with that type of language...especially when they arent even there.

As Tommy would say..
They were obsessed with her!