TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 26, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: Archive through September 26, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrother_Boop🐞
@BB21Boop
·
1h
Yes it’s foul that Jackson has his nose in Holly’s vagina (which CANNOT smell good btw)...but to me as a woman how do you ALLOW him to do that to you on national tv AND while poor uncomfortable Nicole is sitting just a foot away from you? Get some self worth damn. #bb21

https://twitter.com/BB21Boop/status/1176746447800295424

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Nicole told Jackson and Holly together if they're F2, jury will likely compare them to each other rather than voting for either of them on their own merits .. and she said either of them would probably win against her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
31s
Holly asks Jackson how his campaign with Nicole went. Jxn tells Holly Nicole thinks that Holly can beat him. Holly doesn't really answer. J - We'll see. Holly - What do you mean we'll see? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59s
Jackson - I wonder if Julie has a boss she needs to answer to, or is she the boss? Holly- Is she the Executive Producer? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
·
52m
Nicole shouts out to Feeders/America on Day 99 before the feeds cut.

Nicole: It has been an honor and a privilege to play this game

#NicoleAppreciationParty #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
41m
that's it for feeds for BB21!
they didn't give us a formal group farewell - Nicole & Jackson hollered for Holly to join them to do so, but she was still rattling off her personal messages and didn't join the others

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
· 43m
Nicole: Long Island Strong .. Anthony .. Strong All Day Every Day .. I am the Nicole Mary Frances Anthony from Long Island, NY and I am proud of it!

#NicoleAppreciationParty #bb21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Myriam 🦄
@maximusmom22
·
41m
The last moment #BB21 Live Feeds. Of course Jackson is cooking🤣
It’s been a pleasure to be with you this season.💞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
41m
Nicole: 99 days ago i was a girl with a dream, and today i am a girl whose dream has come true..and is still coming true. No limitations, no regrets. F3 of bb21. and whether im 3rd 2nd or 1st, it has been an honor and a privledge. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
31m
BACKYARDS
-CBS usually has the only live ones, they were via Facebook last year
-Taran will also be there for RHAP, and JC for Pop
-all the usual outlets will likely be there also
-check with those outlets where/when their QAs will be available.. it's above my pay grade 🤷‍♀️

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
25m
Holly to telling feeds how her family is the reason she has played the game the way she has and she hopes that she has made them proud.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BBbiotch
@BbiotchB
·
31m
For the record, my #BB21 vote predictions are:

Jackson- Jack, Sis(votes w/jack), Nick, Tommy, Cliff, Christie, Nicole

Holly- Jess, Kat

I hope Tommy/Christie won't be bitter, Tommy should respect the gameplay of the lie.
They're both pretty bad ppl but J played better, imo🙄🙄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
40m
Jackson's list of things to do tomorrow:

- Go to Vegas
- Gamble his winnings away immediately
- Break up with Beth
- Pop a Xanax
-Eat watermelon (a day long affair tbh)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
1h
🤗🤗🤗
Quote Tweet

Bella Wang
@BellaWang21
· 1h
To all the people that don’t follow me but go out of their way to find my profile and post negative comments, thank you ❤️ I hope you have a great day! 😍😘 #soblessed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Abrahamian @deadskulltweets
2h
a post BB discussion / hash out where all HG’s discuss their experience, how they felt, & what they LEARNED is necessary at this point.
I also think it’s important for the fans to be able to express appropriate questions/concerns/thoughts

an unbiased moderator is crucial #BB21

Andy Herren @AndyHerren·
2h
Replying to @deadskulltweets
It is truly insane to me that the show doesn’t do a reunion. They’re too busy just throwing us to the wolves and not giving a shit I guess!

Adam Poch - BB13 🥓 @HeavyMetalTeddy·
1h
It would be great if they made us do the tests that we had to do before going in right after we get out & then again in 5 years to see what effect the experience had on us. But yeah they say "see ya" and let us fend for ourselves. As an older player - it did not change me much.

Eric @RealityRecaps ·
2h
Replying to @HeavyMetalTeddy @AndyHerren and
@deadskulltweets
Bc they are television network. They only care abo ad sales. They don’t care who wins or loses. Just what will bring in the most viewers. It’s sad. It’s why I wanted to therapist for people post reality tv shows. I’ll never forget Bunkys story about his post season depression.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🦄
@maximusmom22
·
31m
To the ones who say bb twitter fans are the worst, haters, they ruin BB etc...Check out the #NicoleAppreciationParty hashtag. Just love.
Lesson: Don’t be an (butt)hole & you won’t be treated like 1. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
p. 🦄
@flaparia
·
9h
Pretty sad we talked more about this stool than strategic gameplay this season.
Quote Tweet

Brent C. Moonves
@Brass_Tackz
· 16h
Farewell BB Sex Stool. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
34m
For those saying we shouldnt point out when people say horrible things in the house, COME ON NOW, if they are saying what they are KNOWING they are being recorded, WHAT are they saying/how are they acting when they arent?? Stop making excuses for horrible people #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Britney @Idk_757 ·
6m

Dear Mr. Wizard,

Nicole won America’s favorite player! Kemi roasted the trash hateful alliance. Bella made herself look even more stupid than nick made her look. Nicole stole the show w/her authenticity. Jackson’s win was totally ruined for him! Beth was there.

The end! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tooms
@Tooms_BB
·
56m
A lot of casuals probably don't like Julie calling out Jackson because it doesn't make sense based on the TV edit. Production played themselves by making him the golden boy for most of the season. 🤡 #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
RHAP roundtable mentioned that they needed to play clips to show the behavior and that casual viewers would be confused.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 2:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
52m
How would you greet people who actually said “radical and troubling” things about you for two months... like they wanna spit in your face, stomp a mud hole through you, and mule kick you in the face?

Call me crazy, but I think you wouldn’t be all sunshine and rainbows Gene. 🙄 https://twitter.com/gene00007/status/1177140541252866048
This Tweet is unavailable.
A M

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JC Mounduix
@JCMounduix
·
9h
Directly from the Big Brother house. Teaming up with
@BBADOrwell
for the #BB21 finale interviews. Tomorrow!! Only on
@PopTV
. 😊🦉 (We had so much fun, you guys are gonna love it) 😅😍 stay tuned...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
15h
Okay the game is over let’s just give the rest of the airtime to Kemi so she can cuss out everyone for how they treated her and Bella so she can scream and Nick and Kat. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
✨𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇✨🦄
@BBTeamNorth
·
14h
CHILE! CBS HAD WHITE FOLKS UPSET TONIGHT. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

WEIRDEST ENERGY & AUDIENCE OF MY LIFE. #BB21