TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She is changing. Or showering. Second dress draped over the door. Hair is up. Will she wash her hair for the finale?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson is talking to Holly over the shower door .. Holly is almost lip to lip but is whispering to him about something.. camera guy tries to focus on them - Holly of course doesn't have her mic and the house mics don't pick up what they are saying...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think she was pushing him to comment on her outfit and he kept saying he did, but didn't want to talk about it and looked up .

Then all the kissing, then she wanted him to stay in the bathroom and then just chattering..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson is quizzing Holly about the price of her cosmetics.. $18 for eyeliner... $4 for a lip pencil.. I'm thinking he's adding up the cost of all of this stuff and thinking .. "I can't afford her." .. (A lot of the stuff she got from a friend who is a make-up artist)...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just asked Holly if her mascara was made from bat poop.. Holly says "What? Nooooo!" .. I had to look it up.. because I never heard of it and now wonder why Jackson heard it..

"There is actually no bat poop in makeup. It's an urban legend that likely originated because of “guanine,” an ingredient used in various cosmetic products. Although guanine is abundant in bat guano, the FDA requires it to be harvested from fish scales."

Still .. Fish scales isn't really that great either...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
How does Holly manage to shower and keep her make up on?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She doesn't wash her face .. water only from the shoulders down...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
In don’t get how she doesn’t wash her hair when she showers I always do I get one or two days. But how dies her head not smell. Sorry if this post is rude I just don’t get it

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I get hot in the shower and my make up would smudge?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Mom.. I don't know .. it probably has something to do with her extensions .. but I don't understand those either...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three I don't get anything about Holly's showering habits. You are right her real hair must smell, it looks very greasy.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
How do extensions not hurt. She has pretty hair why have extensions. Once in a bit I get but how do extensions have split ends. Sorry I am over holly right now. Probably being petty

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
I thinking addition to the Bible and other religious books they should allow a copy of George Orwell’s 1984 in the house. I bet most of the HG have never read it. Cliff talked about it one day and those around didn’t know anything about it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Cathie .. good thought, this year George Orwell's Animal Farm would have applied to the HG's "Some pigs are more equal than others"!!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
They are making some important medicine from bat poop. New. Wish I remembered what the med is. I heard this yesterday.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Not a chance, Scubalass.....Jackson and Holly will take each other to the F2 no matter what. They know Nicole has no loyalty to them from the F4 debacle.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Awkward conversation between Holly and Jackson. he wants assurance she is taking him. He is saying no doubt in his mind he is taking her. He is subtlety hinting he should win part 3 and make the decision.
He says he is helping her prep by being prepared to answer all questions by each jury member. I think he is trying to make her nervous about it. Holly can be rather ling winded and taking her time to get to the point ( her eviction speeches, for example).

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Rainbow it is not about loyalty it is about votes and half a million dollars ... Holly must be thinking she can beat Nicole and not Jackson?

I do think she is stupid enough to take Jackson and Jackson will take her as after all he has won the comps.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else see the clip on Twitter where Nicole said she was knocked out by the C02 in the last comp. She didn’t get to tell it all because BB told her not to talk about production. Makes me wonder if that is why she didn’t do very well and also why Holly was griping about having to wait 1 and a half hours before she got to start.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
I think he wants to see how she will answer the questions so he will know whether she might possibly beat him. Hope she isn’t stupid enough to “ study “ with him.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
The questions he was asking her were not typical jury questions. They were questions from one voter to her .. we know they do broader questions as a group

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
It's creepy the way that Michie stares at Holly, and other things too.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
He does look at Holly in a creepy way. I think that she can sense when he is feeling angry too and she soothes him (she has a lot of experience with horses and knows how to tame their wildness). She probably won't let him know if she is thinking about taking Nicole, she would never want to get him angry.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole left the laughing lovebirds as they snuggled/whispered/giggled. They continued to smooch (LOUDLY) and talk about how long he should stay in L.A. before going to Nashville. They both said they hate this house. Holly thinks they should check on Nicole because she seemed “upset” when they were talking & laughing with her in the room (gee...ya THINK?!). Instead they stay intertwined and fall asleep. THAT’S what kind of friends THEY are. I wish I could be the one to show them (in front of the parents they respect) that their Shower Sex Stool has its own twitter account.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Didn’t they all sleep late today? I expected some action tonight, lol. I guess the Seagrams knocked them out.

Did either Jackson or Holly tell each other about Nicole’s campaigning? She hit each one of them up individually yesterday but I have not seen either discuss it. Could have missed it, but if they did not discuss it maybe they are both still thinking about it.