TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lisa Bee
@leebee4life

6h
Big Brother is a great concept for a reality show that has absolutely been ruined over the past few years by the current production company鈥檚 sloppiness, incompetence, favoritism, and bias. It鈥檚 a shame the awful execution has damaged a once great show. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates

4h
5:22am Jackson tells Holly that he keeps replaying his family's video message in his head over and over: "I looked at Nicole's family and they looked proud. My parents did not look proud." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power馃毇Of馃毇Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
10h
Holly: I don't care about perfection.

Jackson: And although I may be getting burned at the stake outside of here and may been for months .. #bb21

Jackson tells Nicole how the DR told him he is not a fan favorite and how they plan to help set him up to get thru the aftermath. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

7m
Nicole carrying her Lucky Charms and tea tray to the bedroom: "this is why I'm not a waitress.. omg that'd be so sad if I dropped this"

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
That is so sad 馃槩

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really doubt that the DR told him anything about fan favorite.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wouldnt either, under normal conditions. But, they have him seeing a shrink and he said bb has set him up with a psychologist for when he gets out of the house. I don't think they've ever done that before. I can see the doctor getting him mentally prepped for when he gets out of there. He's a smart fellow. BB may not have actually said it, but he could have put 2 and 2 together from things they've said and knows he's not popular.

But on the other hand, he could be lying and trying to get a sympathy vote from Nicole. You never know.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On RHAP poll, which is not really in line with other polls, there were three as of this morning with 0 votes. Jack, Sis and Bella. Jackson had 1%.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heh.

They are talking about jury.. And think Kat will be hating on Nick.

Uh, no.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is a somewhat interesting discussion..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

59s
and another
Quote Tweet

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
路 22m
they're having another discussion/analysis/rehash of the Big Tommy Lie situation

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.50pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds

52m
It;s Happy Hour in the BB House. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
路51m
Seagrams toast *clink* plus tea, tie-dye, watermelon,
plus talk of Tommy's HOH pics and Christie saying 'your aunts are hot' - Holly said Tommy had explained 'that was the joke'

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

49m
J says to N - Did you hear about our deal, a trip every year?
N - Yes, J - And if we end up not being together (Holly) .. He says something about another guy, and then tells Nicole that they are still going on trips together. (H/J) Holly sits quiet. #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

48m
Holly's wondering what experiences they've missed from jury house.. wait til she finds out how close it is to her safari place, she could have had 1,000,000 convos about that 馃き

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

48m
Holly murmurs UmHm
Nicole sings about third-wheeling and then says she knows they don't mean her. #BB21

Holly tells Nicole they are going to come see her. Jxn says he wants to go to NY, Holly agrees, Nicole is excited. #BB21

They are all talking about how their fellow HG will get along after the game. #BB21

The F3 are talking about the HGs and who will get along post show. What the jury is like, who is doing well in jury. They mention that Cliff would have struggled if he was in jury longer. Holly says her biggest peeve about the house was being "talked over" all the time
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

28m
Holly and Nicole are now talking about the DE. Nicole says that she had it all mapped out as soon as she saw the puzzle. "See I AM smart!"

They talk about competing against Christie/Tommy. They also mention the infamous Jackson/Tommy lie again.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip

28m
Bwhahahaahahahahahaha #bb21
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
路 47m
Posted 5:58pm: Jackson: "Kat is probably very fed up with Nick in jury. She hated Nick and vocalized it on a daily basis." Holly: "She couldn't stand him. She thinks he's very disrespectful to women." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

27m
Nicole said the Diaries were probably funny during F6 week, with each duo saying they were in the middle and playing the other two duos .. I don't know if the Diaries reflected that but yep the feeds sure did 馃嵖馃嵖

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

27m
Jackson says "You all haven't even seen me angry, not even close."

Holly *sighs* "I know."

Holly says "This house plus hormones..." She says that this house makes a shorter fuse. She starts to talk about why she was angry.

Jackson jumps in angrily and tells her to stop.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

27m
take a drink whenever Holly and Jackson get a little snippy with each other, and Nicole says 'mommy and daddy, please don't fight' 馃ぃ

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino 馃泿
@robcesternino

21m
Oh no
Quote Tweet

Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
路 22m
Posted 6:26pm: Jackson says he's going to apply for Survivor and take out his anger at not being able to eat like he wants on the comps. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

20m
Holly tries to explain why she was angry during the game and what she was thinking at the time. Jackson tells her to stop talking about it. He's clearly tense.
Nicole "Oh no. Mommy and Daddy are fighting. I don't like it when Mommy and Daddy fight"
#BB21

Jackson talks about wanting to apply for Survivor after the season. He says he'd deal with being "hangry" by "taking it out on competitions." He suggests that he/Nicole be an Amazing Race duo because they are so different. She says they would fight and she would walk away
#BB21

馃Nicole's Fav Drawering [SMEG]
@girlsmeg

7m
Nicole & Holly found it hard to believe Tommy, during the house meeting, because his reaction was so theatrical.

Holly: I started to question Tommy. Like..wait..Is this true? I'm actually getting confused because of how Tommy is reacting.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

2m
The F3 are rehashing the Tommy/Jackson fight again. Nicole saysI knew it was Tommy/Jackson and that Holly had nothing to do with it.

They talk about Tommy crying and about his speech. Jackson says that Tommy's speech made him feel like a low-life and that is why he cried
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....
BBbiotch
@BbiotchB

9m
Jackson wants to be on survivor??? No doubt he'd do good in the comps, but does he know they have hardly any food at all... forget the watermelons, he couldn't live on a cup of rice a day. Survivor cannibalism ahead 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power馃毇Of馃毇Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1

4m
Final 3 on doing Survivor or the Amazing Race. 馃槀

Jackson: I'm applying for Survivor after this.

Nicole: What would you do without watermelon? 馃崏

Holly: OMG, Remember him on slop?

Nicole: Not your finest moment.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

8m
Jackson is eating. Holly has gotten gloves and is discussing with Nicole the best way to rinse out her tie-dye shirt. She doesn't want the colors to bleed.

#BB21