TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Mimiaow.... you just want to to be over like the rest of us, LOL.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Mom.. the Members room ..

Click on the TV discussions - find members room click on it..- then they are broken out by the alphabet .. or you can actually click on Firebirds name and be taken to the profile and at the bottom (scroll down) click on send message..

But in the members room people leave messages to others... (I sent one to you several weeks ago! tee hee) .. so while you are there check your messages...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Thank you needmylifeback❤️❤️

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Actually I was wrong on the clicking on the name.. it goes to them via email.. so you may want to check your junk folder.. LOL!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The girls are trying on their finale night dresses. Holly's is lean , black and sexy. Nicoles is beach soho. Flared slacks and a white midruff peasant like top. She thinks it would look better with a black top. She is trying on another outfit. They show Jackson and then ask BB if they can see the full length mirror inside the Dr hallway. After a few moments, BB gives the girls the green light.
I found this a cute moment.
I find this a very pleasant F3. Worth checking into from time to time.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Holly are trying on their "finale night outfits" ..

1st one Holly tried on is super sexy.. but someone should remind her that she first has to sit up on a scale and may not be able to cross her legs in it..

Nicole is borrowing some heals .. but says she may wear her flats because she doesn't want to do a face plant on stage.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly's second outfit is even more risque ...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Holly is wearing lingerie for finale night

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mom I don’t know where she is looking are where you are from but over the two decades of looking and the many colleges we looked at I learned a lot.
Oldest went to Xavier for undergrad and Indiana Bloomington for grad school.
2nd kid went to School in Prescott Az.
3rd went to Rodchester in NY for two years then transferred to Auburn in Al.

My oldest says take the best offer you get for , with exceptions, undergrad and go form there.

I have a room in the posters room if you want to speak more directly.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole changes to a rainbow long skirt and a black top. Holly's second look is a barely there. slit 4 ways, see through dress with body suit underneath. Hope someone has screen capped. Nicole asks to go back in DR hallway and loves her look.

The dicohotomy between the two is what makes Big Brother special.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Holly's first outfit was ok, second is.. Unfortunate.

Risque as Nicole put it.

Nicole's outfits are pretty demure. Holly is lending her shoes.

Nicole's second outfit, with black top, is best.

Jackson nixed the second outfit of Holly's and she took offense.

Great way to meet Jackson's mother, Holly 😵

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Keldogg it looks like it. Or a bathing suit coverup. I think it s a no. Especially under very bright lights.. And when Jackson lifts her up when she wins, cut to fishies.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have never shopped for evening gowns at Victoria's Secret....

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Whoops meant members room. 😊 You can access it and leads you to all other member specials.
Like News and Views for our bravest, smartest members. Not for the faint of heart but very insightful.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Anybody else sensing tension tonight between the showmance?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Oh lord, Holly says she has self image issues and then she wants to wear her underwear on national TV, I hope she picks the first dress.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naturally, Holly still has on the poor choice as she picks at her hair.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson might be rethinking who he takes if he wins part three of HOH. He must know that Kat, Jess and Sis would all vote for Holly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Firebird I sent you a message

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I turn on feeds and all I get is Holly picking her hair stunt hair.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
So now for the past 5 minutes Holly has been sitting in the bathroom area .. picking at her hair .. but still in the second outfit.. I'm not sure why..

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Holly's clothes are more appropriate for New Years or for a pageant. Nicole Franzel wore shorts to her win. Better choice. More appropriate for Big Brother house.

I wonder if Holly will do anything to clean up her hair. Maybe she doesn't know how it looks from the ears back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She wanted a big reaction from Jackson to that one. I swear he is thinking of the look he said his mom gave him in that video.

I REALLY wish we could see those videos.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Tension,,,oh Yes it is high. I think Jackson is working himself up trying to pick a fight with Holly. He's acting like a Jr. High mean girl

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly just bent over to put up her hair and the camera was zoomed in on her ass.