TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Turning on feeds...

Smevic

08-07-2008

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
If he were, indeed, taking the amount of Xanax he said he was taking, his physical withdrawal would have been horrible and lasted at least 7 days with physical symptoms and another 60 days to get through the psychological withdrawal. Steroid and Adderall withdrawal are similar I think he's a liar.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Talking about who is and isn't getting along in the house.

Holly insisting that Kat and Nick are hating each other in jury house. Nichole thinks they are getting along.

Once again, Nicole's gut is correct.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
For all we know, the shrinks might have Jackson on a taper rather than completely cutting off the meds.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mom yes UT and their feeder high schools are horrible. Probably not the place to discuss it here.
But suffice to say my child was offered a full ride scholarship and I said no way would I trust my child to you.

You would be surprised to know how important being in a Sorority / Faternity is to some schools including those who say they are not. Another long story learned by experience.

Until a few years ago it was pretty easy to get Xanax on the street, much easier than getting it from a real doctor.
I expect Jackson was addicted for awhile before he sought out the outside sources which become easier depending on where you come from and how much cash you have.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Keldogg...maybe but, it's one of the most difficult drugs to get off and withdrawal is not something you can hide if you live in a fish bowl even if you are "weaning down". Just my observation.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, we are getting a tiny bit of bickering...

keep drinking, Holly!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't think he hid it...he was breaking down earlier in the game...

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Tommy had a nut allergy, did they take nuts out of the house ... NOOOO! But Jackson can have all the melon he wants because of some reason or other.

A few seasons ago someone wanted gluten free and had to beg them for stuff. That is what I cant understand is why Jackson got this special treatment when others have not.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson wants to go directly to Survivor next.

He says he'll win comps back to back to back and win.

Evidently, he hasn't actually watched Survivor cuz his tribe would probably throw a comp just to vote him out.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
So, Jackson is really in a mood. And I wonder if it's escalating. He seems to really be worried about his image and how he's been portrayed. That in mind, speaks volumes to me, about his character. He is fully aware of how he has behaved. How he has disregarded rules. How he has been overly agressive toward others,,, and going from a MoMA loving boy, happily gorging on watermelon to the king of all the douchebags, in a matter of minutes.
Now of course I'm no mental health professional, but I do worry that Jackson may have something, emotional going on. But I also think, he's a spoiled rotten little stinker and needs some dang discipline.
I suspect since sleeping all day, they're going into the evening with alcohol, and him in this mood already, there could be real fireworks tonight. I just think that young man may be a ticking time bomb. And I hope security is ready.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Oh please send him out there, melons would be scarce!! Can you see him on a rice only diet LMAO

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I forgot about Boogie and Erica.

Keldogg, he would cry like a baby if he got to the edge of extinction.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Do they grow watermelon in Fiji?

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I feel like whatever it is that Jxn keeps referring to about his past is not a good thing. It can't be. It is probably something that if I knew, it would make me not like him more.
I want to know about the Fraternity thing.
He brags about the amt of alcohol he can consume is way off the charts. + he brags about it.
Concerning.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
This often happens in Big Brother where someone is really close to winning the 500k and they start thinking about how they got to F2 - which he will - all the people they burned and how it might cost them the 500k.

I do think that Jackson will win Big Brother. No matter how despicable you think he is he dragged Holly with him to F2 by lying, dealing and winning the comps he needed to.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Firebird that’s scary my oldest is looking at colleges now. I hate that hazing is a thing when I went to school I joined a sorority but hazy was banned u would think that at this point it wouldn’t be an issue. Thanks for the advice❤️

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I'm sad it's the last night of feeds!

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
sorry I will delete, in wrong thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who said it was the last night of the feeds, they should be on until Wednesday morning.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Lol wow I just realized it's Monday night, not Tuesday night. Oops

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mom I don’t know where she is looking are where you are from but over the two decades of looking and the many colleges we looked at I learned a lot.
Oldest went to Xavier for undergrad and Indiana Bloomington for grad school.
2nd kid went to School in Prescott Az.
3rd went to Rodchester in NY for two years then transferred to Auburn in Al.

My oldest says take the best offer you get for , with exceptions, undergrad and go form there.

I have a room in the posters room if you want to speak more directly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Firebird Where is posters room?