TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lazy she said she has had self esteem issues. That’s all I have heard. Keldogg you are not enabling a bulimic with fruit. What you are doing is have them make a better option. I suffered with bulimia for years, with some anorexia. When I was younger. It always stays with u not necessarily the bad habits. But the voice and the mirror distortion. I have worked very hard with therapist s and today I am good. But wth an eating disorder you are never cured. So Jackson having the watermelon is a better option

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
If Jackson has a eating disorder and it sounds like he does he should never have been in that house and should have been removed when they found out. That must be what he lied about on his application.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If you have an eating disorder that is not under control, which his is not, you should not be in that house. Add to that an anger issue, and steroid and xanax abuse, and detoxing....BB is very lucky that nothing horrible has happened.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
In all the recent seasons I remember hearing HGs BEG BB to stop providing so much FISH because it all goes bad since nobody eats it. They ask if they can have something else instead. It has always seemed to fall on deaf ears as HGs clean the fridges and announce how much money was wasted again on fish. This year they got enough chicken/steak to keep all these young men fed, with no complaints of running out of food... it does seem odd...with Jackson eating so much and so often (he doesn’t live on watermelon alone) it’s amazing there seems to be enough for him and all the other HGs each week. I did notice the week Jackson was (occasionally) on slop, they finished by 10pm... the other week of slop and ALL seasons I can recall, slop has ended at Midnight—with huge menus planned/talked about for days! Just an observation, nothing to do with anal bleeding.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am just shocked that with all the thousands of people who apply to be on BB that they can’t be more cautious and selective in who they cast.

Given that it is a show with food restrictions, people with an eating disorder should be disqualified.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
BB is not rehab of any kind. It’s a tough physical, mental and emotional game.
It’s unfair to the other players to cater to one house guest special needs.
I don’t hate or even dislike Jackson all that much. At times I find his behavior boorish and spoiled, at other times, especially with Nicole I find him quite charming and relatable.

I don’t think he was or is the most unlikable person in the house but I do think being around bully’s brings out his own tendencies to be one.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I understand that having an eating disorder is very hard to overcome especially because unlike smoking or alcohol you have to eat to live, I can absolutely feel compassion for you Mom, for Jackson and for anyone that has it. For me I feel like he should not apply for a competition that can involve any kind of food punishment or availability of a certain type of food(s) then, he should only apply to game shows that would not involve any kind of food deprivation. BB has always been about challenges and pushing barriers (especially messing with peoples minds just look at the way that they decorate the house...it makes me go crazy just looking at it). Anyone who isn't feeling 1000% mentally stable and who doesn't have any food issues (even self esteem issues) probably shouldn't be applying for this show. BB shouldn't be cow towing to certain HG's, it just isn't fair to the rest of them.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Andy was on rhap last week, and he said during his season, the only thing he asked for was crackers, other than triscuits because he loves all crackers except triscuits. But they were never given any other types of crackers, except triscuits

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed it’s not a rehab. What I was trying to say is he may have thought he was in control of his eating disorder but got triggered with the other stuff.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Mom there are so many different eating disorders. Some are mental some are medical but all are judged and misunderstood.
But food is not something that you can just choose to avoid.
One must eat to live.

If Jackson is dealing with such issues I feel for him, I don’t doubt that it’s possible because a lot of athletes deal with such issues. As do many other people.

I think it’s more dismissed in people who are on the thinner side of eating disorders.
If your over they say just stop eating.
I have been told many times I must be a special kind of stupid to not eat.

If only it were that simple.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Definitely Firebird. I am sure the house sent him into a tailspin. But I just feel bad for him, there have been plenty of adhd houseguest. Who take meds in the house. Eating disorders are not a choice, sometime therapy helps like those who get to take their adhd meds. Do I think he is an angel know. But do I think he deserves all the horrible things on Twitter. Absolutely not. Some people on there seriously need help

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would be interested in the wording of the application. Usually the questions asked on applications are “do you/have you now or have EVER _______....” that way they cover their bases. IF they check his application and realize he lied (which he has admitted to on Live Feeds) he should have been removed from the game. It really shouldn’t matter what he lied about, it would serve as an example of how serious BB is... now that we know they AREN’T serious, it could get creepy/dangerous... future contestants beware: literally play at your own risk! Who knows what else people will lie about NEXT season?!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Cali, so true. If you can lie about an eating disorder what else can you lie about??? Scary!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Hard to determine if you have an eating disorder unless you have been medically diagnosed has having one.
Most people believe that the way that they eat is totally normal.
Carnivores think Vegetarians, Veagans are weird. The reverse is also true.
Then there is the gluten free, sugar free, and drinkers of 10 different kinds of milk.

My children are aged 40 to 24 , I think all there eating habits are strange and not at all what I grew up with back in the horse and buggie days. 😊

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
That’s the other thing I forgot about in the past vegetarians were given special food as are celiacs also can’t remember her name had the stomach pacemaker never had to be a have not. So yes there have been special things for different houseguests

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Its not just the eating disorder.

Steroid abuse and drug addiction are also powerful issues, and detoxing on a TV show is not normally recommended by professionals.

The guy is a mess, and again, BB is not doing him any favors.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Keldogg That I have no info on but I am glad he did detox no one should do drugs. Hopefully he continues the therapy and doesn’t go back to it. All very sad

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Adderall, Xanax. He told Holly he might be dead if he had not come on the show. Throw in steroids and that explains some of the short temper. The domestic violence charge that got expunged, but oops, still online in one place.

It is concerning, to say the least.

Raven told them up front about her condition.

Who was given special vegetarian food?

He is the one who said he lied about things.. And wouldn't have been cast.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I have no doubt he’ll go right back to his old habits—ESPECIALLY when he finds out he and Holly aren’t the next Jess/Cody...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Outside the house he will also have unrestricted alcohol available.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Taking Adderall and Xanax at the same time is quite troubling because one is a stimulant aka speed like drug and one is a downer anti anxiety drug.
The two should never be mixed. If any Dr. prescribed both the should be disbarred.
If his parents knew he was taking both then they were not very caring parents.
Steroids are not something freely given out but is common in schools like UT that put sports above all things.

Given his age and his accounts of how long he has been given these meds , I don’t blame him I blame those around him and what they were willing to do to get the results they wanted.

Did he go off on his own and get more maybe but it didn’t start with him doing it on his own.

Doesn’t excuse a lot of his behavior but it explains a lot about how he got there.

I wondered about him from the beginning because he was a athlete from UT. A very sketchy school that has always done anything to put sports above anything, including their students and academics.
I hope he really did get a degree that allows him to further a real future.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Firebird is that true about UT. If so that’s very disturbing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Firebird, he was buying Xanax on the street but had to get a doctor to write a prescription for the show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think he got a degree, yet.. His fraternity was in trouble for hazing.

But I really hope he does take advantage of the therapy they offered him coming out of the house and then continues with it.

He has said this break saved his life and maybe, just maybe ...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
The Seagrams has been opened.

Drink up, Holly!