TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
It is the funniest thing to see 7 out of the 8 Grateful ranking at the bottom at Jokers. Nick is bottom, then Jxn and Holly.
Hey Jxn, the eye your Mom gave you was to drop Holly and take Nicole to F2.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
well,,I just realized, I have seen Michie's dad, play with WideSpread panic, at the opry house back a few years ago. I was working with the warm up band for that concert.Actually, I've seen and heard him many times, when I've gone there to work on music. Hmmm, small world..He's a very accomplished musician

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Google the movie Dead Set on IMDB, it takes place on eviction night on a BB set in the UK. This needs to happen on the last eviction night here in LA. LOL
Though I think the showrunner survives the movie,
the one for this show needs to not escape.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
thanks worldtraveller, I'm watching that, tonight, instead of the live feeds, lol

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I couldn't force myself to watch the show last night due to the PDB winning the 1st comp. I hope that BB doesn't bother with the HN in the future shows after they didn't make the PDB have any consequences from cheating when he was supposed to be a HN...what is the point?! Also, it seems like lying and cheating really pays off anymore, when did that become okay?! That really needs to change. If by some miracle Holly wins part 3 and then takes Nicole it would be the biggest move and shock in BB history but I agree with Cali "it will never happen" so I am hoping that next season will have a much better cast.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Our country needs to get back to having morals and being ethical again. BB can help and a good start would be by not allowing contestants to be allowed on the show by lying on their applications. Another would be by not allowing them to cheat when they are a HN without having a penalty. Come on BB, let's get back to the basics. That is the end of my rant Thanks :-)

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is any chance of Holly taking Nicole. BB has never had a showmance finale and that is what they are gearing for. The final comps were set up to benefit Jackson and Holly and i am sure the diary room is putting pressure on Jackson and Holly to pick each other. "do you realize you will make big brother history, the only showmance to go to F2, ya de ya de ya da.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
well none of us "think" it will happen, but we can dream if we want to.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sam has stated on Twitter that have nots were ended not because of Jackson but because houseguests were bleeding from their rectums. Did Jackson cheat on HAve note according to videos yes. But I personally think it had more to do with his eating disorder. Which if you haven’t had one is very hard to understand. Your brain does not work the same way. This is why I have no problem with thinking he deserves the win with all of his comp wins and personal relationships

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Boogie and Erika were final 2, Maris

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
The final comps in my opinion were both meant for nicole to win a puzzle and a days comp

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
You are welcome Queenfish, ' the bad guys get theirs'. LOL

When your true first love in the house is the refrigerator and the storage room, you have issues that need to be addressed, and not on reality tv. Shame on all involved including family members.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Could you imagine if they did old school food comps, back when the houseguests had to win the actual food. I miss the old days.
Jackson would have been too exhausted winning food to care about HOH and vetoes. Too bad for the viewers.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom; Part 1 was very physical... the “puzzle” was the smallest part of it. She couldn’t even finish THAT part before Jolly did, (I personally think she was already anticipating the next part) Collecting all those coins was not meant for a petite puzzle-solver. She did great at the puzzle part of the HoH she won, but her first hockey goal attempt was horrible...

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Worldtraveller.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali but in previous seasons how 1 has only been physical. Nicole has stated over and over she is a puzzle queen. I am just trying to knock out the conspiracy theories. I am sure bb planned all of these games prior to the season

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
They have had slop for many years now, I do not think for one second that this was the first season to have bathroom issues. They have never stopped slop before. They have never had all the food that they have had before. They gave them breakfast sausages and biscuits this week ... NEVER before have they had that.

Jackson has been given special treatment for whatever reason. Which is not fair to all the previous winners who suffered to get to the finale Jackson has eaten his way to the finale.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Scuba sam said it he was in the house not us

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Mom, I wonder if Jackson disclosed his eating disorder on his application or lied by putting down that he didn't have any problems.

If he disclosed it, and they still let him on, fine. That's on BB.

If he lied, then that's on him. It's to late for BB to get rid of him.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I have never seen the provision of that amount of watermelons (or really anything else specific that a person has requested), in all of the years that I have watched BB.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Grooch I am unsure of that. But I would be surprised if he did. When u have an eating disorder. It’s a secret that u rarely share. If you are recovering sometimes u think it’s gone. That could last years but then u can get triggered. Gina Marie I feel like had one too if I remember correctly.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Keldogg that could be something with little calories he can binge on. So not to feel guilty and purge. It’s a trick that one does to the mind. No I haven’t seen that in previous seasons. But I have seen an insane amount of cereal, tea. It depends what the house requests and with the lack of alcohol what does it matter

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes, I do have a little understanding of eating disorders. And it does nothing to help a person's disorder, its enabling it.

He has admitted to illicit steroid use, to illicit Xanax use and even when he found somebody to write a RX for it to take in the house, the dosage should have set off alarm bells to anybody paying attention in production.

Sadly, BB has done him no favors, because the aftermath of all this, and the attention he will receive after this will do nothing to help his mental health.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Does Holly also have issues? In the before picture there was nothing wrong with the way she looked. I thought she was very pretty. I guess she didn't think so. :-(

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I agree with Keldogg in that I have never seen anyone given their choose food every day.
Have never seen almost 100 watermelons given to one person.
I don’t know if the others were told they could not eat the melons but don’t recall any of them doing so.
I have never in all these years seen a single individual provided with as much steak as they could eat.
Also haven’t seen any of the others having steak just Jks to the tune of three plus a day.
No one else can have it just him.
I don’t know if it’s a rule or not but many times I’ve heard other people told they can’t have it, it’s Jackson’s.

Don’t know if they comps are rigged but he has gotten very preferential treatment when it comes to food.