TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Jackson admitted his eavesdropping to Nicole! Nicole said “well done sir, well done”.....

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Can anyone hear the conversation between Jackson and holly they r speaking so low

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Not sure what just happened? Jackson and Holly were talking and holly turned over and Jackson walked away upset then said I shouldn’t have said anything again I could not hear the conversation they are arguing

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So confused now they r spooning

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
All in bed now 530 in the am. They should be sleeping all day.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the overnight reporting everyone!

My new fantasy scenario is that Holly beats Jackson in the final HOH comp and decides to take Nicole, thinking that Jackson could beat her.

The look on Jackson's face would make this entire excruciating season worthwhile.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I just couldn't stay up past midnight.. don't have it in me anymore... but I could tell when I went to bed that Jackson was getting more irritated by the minute. I am pretty sure Jackson knew Holly was smarter than she was portraying to the rest of the house .. but as the conversation kept on between Nicole and Holly .. I'm not sure that Jackson knew "how" smart Holly really was... and Jackson is quite smart in his own way... (They all pretty much compared ACT/SAT scores.. with Nicole saying she didn't remember the numbers but it did allow her to speak at graduation...and Jackson saying he got a 30 on the ACT ...)

Back up thread when I posted I could tell Jackson was clenching his jaw .. a while later Holly turned back to him and told him to stop grinding his teeth (like a mother would) then turned back and continued her conversation with Nicole..

Worth going to flashback and watching - from probably 10:30 on..

I am concerned a little for Nicole - but she will get over some of the things said behind her back .. and will probably relate it all to game..(things Holly said during Nicole's last HOH - the entitlement stuff..) but it did feel like N & H connected a little last night..

A lot of game explaining was intertwined with outside the house life talk - and Nicole explained why she had told Holly recently that she (Nicole) hadn't given Holly enough credit.. Jackson heard that all and sat there grinding his teeth..

Since they are going to sleep the day away.. I think I will watch an extended flashback today...

Who knew this final three could be amusing at this time of the game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I really think Jackson was having this ( Her)"But you knew it I was good." (Him)"Not that good" moment ala the 1980 Richard Dreyfuss/Amy Irving movie The Competition.
Anyone remember that ?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sometime early this morning , Jackson told NIcole the conversation with Tommy never happened. He overheard it and turned it,
Nicole: Damnit, I knew it.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL .. Listening to flashback (started 11 hours back.. ) about 8:03 Holly comes out into the backyard where Nicole is playing pool against herself .. and asks if she can play winner .. and Nicole says "yes" .. and Jackson comes out .. and then Holly tells Nicole that there is Chicken and Steak leftovers if she is hungry.. and Jackson mumbles something (probably that he ate the steak or he is going to eat the steak) .. and Holly corrects herself and says .. "there is leftover chicken"...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It sounds like Jackson is going to tantrum himself right out of first place.

Go Jackson! Hahaha!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Woke this am to find out from Twitter that there is a big race to boycott the finale due to the slanting of comps, the cheating & outward omission of lying to get on BB!

they are claiming they (basically us) are sick n tired of production choosing the winner, sitting back in their chairs laughing cuz without us viewers & LFers they wouldn't have a "game"!

What do you all think? Boycott or...

There has to be something we can do to show our disdain for how they have catered to Jxsn's bratty & abnoxous behavior.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Above reference: Showbiz Cheat Sheet. "Why 'Big Brother 21' Fans Want To Boycott Finale

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So ridiculous it’s a show Twitter needs to chill for it they pick a favorite each year and one they hate and their fans r out of control. So annoying

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don't believe the show picks a winner and slants comps for that person. I DO believe Jackson when he says he lied on his application. He said it on feeds, he wasn't called out for using Production, so I think he should have been removed from the show and shown the contract he surely signed where it said everything you wrote is true/factual... they didn't do that, and now they are stuck with this PDB who feels entitled to take home the 500k. I hope ALL future contestants lie on their applications as well. Maybe it would make the feeds more interesting for US rather than another boring season like this one. Well, it WAS exciting when Jackson was going nuts, but the DR Dr talked him down/medicated him or whatever, then it was back to boring. Lesson learned; Honesty does NOT pay off, but lying clearly does---noted.

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
probably someone that works for BB/CBS and just hyping up the boycott so it will get more viewers...

Go Nicole, work your magic unicorn.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Dear production,,If somehow holly wins the final hoh and takes Nicole, all the Jackson hooplah, will be forgiven..Go nicole, unicorn magic all the way..

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
(((Queen)))

Yes yes yes!!! Manifestation begins... haha- but seriously would be great! If that happens then I want Tonmmy for AFP cuz basically "at the end of the day" lol, it was up to Nicole to let cliff sway her to keep Holly. If she dug her heels in, perhaps Cliff might/would/possibly had saved Tommy if he knew from handshake & gentleman's bet from Jxn that he (Cliff) would stand a better chance of J talking C to f2.

Wow- one of my most wordiest & drawn out thought yet! Sorry.

Healing from Hawks tailgate & crappy loss to Saints yesterday. Apologies.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I am going on record: I don't believe Jolly would/will EVER be persuaded to evict their shower/bed/sex buddy... not EVER. It would honestly be the most dramatic moment in the history of BB, but sadly it will never be!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Referring to "Cheat Sheet" article- J referenced or alluded to production leaning in his favor (paraphrased) then fish. Guess he was saying this for a hot minute & kept going to fish. IDK.

But, article did mention there are fans that say they (we) have invested this much time- they won't boycott.

Just found it interesting. Ppl who research know far more than I and apparently have more invested in the outcome as well. I just don't care for cheaters & fluid rule changes when we are watching it happen. That's my reason for being frustrated. I don't care personally who win- ever on any show. I watch for the pure fun of it & if lucky have a fav I'm cheering for but have no control over who wins- & I'm good with that! As long as it's not Mr. Jackson (PDB) Michie for this season on BB! haha.

I wish the HN ceasing, the lying on app, & DR openly outing Christie/Tommy on an open mic (I think I recall) would be addressed- but it won't. What ever- this season seems sloppy to me- imho.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Cali- "if" Holly wins next & does take Nicole- she would forever be know for making the best move in BB history! Fans will freak the eff out. Talk about newsworthy reality show goings on.

WOW!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hope she doesn't tell the DR that she may be thinking that. I think they would be terrified of a pissed off Michie on a live show realizing that he wont be getting his confetti.

They will talk her out of it.

Onab

05-09-2011

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Missyb I loved The Competition! Never talk to anyone who has seen that movie. Remember how " The Corporation" fell apart once he heard her play? Also loved Lee Remick as Amy's piano teacher.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, he will get his confetti, as he walks out with Holly it will hit his shoulders, he just won't get the $500k.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i really hope we get to see those video messages,,,I wanna see Momma