TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 23: Archive through September 23, 2019 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mama...lmao! I love Nic!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Prediction: These two will NOT last outside the house ... I give them a week...

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mom, I agree with you.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Mom, that is a good attitude to have. :-)

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
❤️❤️

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also the other thing I wanted to say everyone who says it’s a fix on Twitter when has their ever been a mental part 1. Nicole has said over and over that she is a puzzle master. That’s why it’s not a fix

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They are all on the hammock .. they were talking about the videos from home... Jackson said he got "that look" .. (that look of disappointment) .. he said he has seen "that look" so many times .. and he just wish he hadn't seen it...

I'm pretty sure I know the look he is talking about .. (I've even given it.. lol) .. but I'm not sure he knows why he got "the look" ... it will be interesting when he gets out and apologizes to his mom... (Because I think there may be one or two things he did in the house that deserved "the look")

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Wow a week is really generous!

Considering Holly said she wanted to go to Disneyland and Jackson turned her down and said he was heading to Nashville.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Most said that Cody and Jess would not last as well as Rachel and Brandon. So. Let’s see how they do on the outside if they do

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mom, I have a question. Did you like the showmances of Jack/Sis and Nick/Bella?

I don't think BB specifically put the fix in for Jackson but I do think they have geared the show to more physical and athletic people, making it harder for anyone else to win the game.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ark nope neither they both disgusted me. Is that awful?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong, a terrific BB podcaster for Robhasapodcast.com ill be doing backyard interviews with Rob. This guy is so dedicated to the show. I am looking forward to his interviews.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
How about Jackson suggesting to Holly that they take a trip together once a year but no fooling around if they are dating other people....

Seriously, this is no Jess and Cody who were talking about all the babies they'd be having together.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Not awful at all Mom. Nothing about them seemed real.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tarzan (lol.. Taran ) and Rob interviewing will be great! Not live but podcasted later. Taran living a long-time dream of being in that backyard.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why would anyone want this to last? Jackson said it already. He is not ready to settle down and wants to be selfish. Holly is moving into a time when she might be wanting something permanent.

And while I do not hold out that much hope that Jackson will mature into being less aggressive, less of a right fighter, less likely to play mind games with a partner and not blame others for his actions, aka own it, he is not currently much of a prize package and time may help bring maturity. Or not.

Holly needs to shed this millstone and jump back into the dating pool and hopefully will not repeat her last and current choices of men who do her wrong.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Something tells me Mama doesn't like Holly.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson to Holly: I want that last HOH so bad...because that means I will have won every HOH I was eligible to compete in since day 58....every single one. From day 58 until the very last one I won every single one I could compete in.

I hope Jackson keeps this up. Holly said whoa. Maybe it'll give her food for thought.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Gbcole .. I came to post this .. he was adamant .. and I'm thinking the same thing.. that was really a PDB thing to say to the person you are going to compete against in that final competition! And that is apparently what his reason is going to be on why he should win...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Need, anyone but Holly would be wanting to evict that!

Cathie

08-16-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
He also told Holly that Nicole had campaigned to him, saying she said she would campaign for him in her final 2 speech if he kept her. After a minute or two he said “just kidding”. He didn’t let on that she really did campaign to him.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I remember when Drew and Diane made it to final 3 and Diane was so sure they were going to be final 2 together that she counted her possible votes for the win in front of him. When Drew evicted her, he said something like, you said it yourself, you would win over me.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They are still in the back yard .. and Holly and Nicole have been talking for about 30 minutes - about school .. about other things... and Jackson has been silent .. then camera guy switches the camera to focus on a watermelon in the kitchen .. then back to Jackson's face (you can still hear Nicole and Holly) .. then back to the watermelon.. then back to Jackson.. then the watermelon...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Talking still going on .. Holly talking about all the stuff she was doing since college.. camera guy focus's on Jackson again .. and you can tell he's clenching his jaw (he's got that cheek that bulges at the back of his jaw when he does that..) ..

Holly and Nicole are having a good conversation.. and it's not something he has any input to...

They plan on staying up until 5 am.. I am not.. but it's been nice to listen to non game .. get to know these people because it actually is really different from what they presented themselves in the game... (more so Nicole and Holly .. )

Cathie

08-16-2000

Monday, September 23, 2019 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Jackson has gotten more and more irritated as the night goes on. He left the girls to go work out in the yard, very fierce workout, and at least once paused and counted on fingers, and is still at it while the girls are bonding over tie dye. Nicole has openly pitched her plea to Holly, it will be interesting to see if Holly reports it to Jackson. Holly did complain about Jackson’s attitude about the finale, that he feels it is his and no one should try to take it from him. She is not happy about that. Hmmmm...