TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
PDB= Pompous Douche Bag.

What Zingbot called Jackson

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly is making biscuits and I assume sausage gravy... she's been asking for the ingredients for a couple of weeks...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Keldogg

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
It really is quite funny - the house is in worse shape with just the three of them than when there were 6 or 7 people in the house... stuff is everywhere! (In every room... except maybe the RV)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
let the sniping begin.. Holly has spent a long time cooking .. and Jackson just got up .. and she told him to get a plate because it was all ready .. and he said something to the effect "I just got up let me....." and like a good boy he then went and grabbed a plate and started filling it up...(He can't believe that it is 4:00 and he just got up.. although they don't know if it is morning or afternoon...)

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kellogg!!!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
She made Jackson make his plate .. but wait for it...She made a tray for Nicole .. for breakfast in bed. (Oh and Jackson got back in bed as well..) Holly made her a plate as well and now they are all in the beds eating breakfast...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Button boy is jumping the gun .. they are just chatting and they are not talking about production.. they are talking about how they are physically feeling.. and button boy is anticipating and fishing...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Weekend Button Boys are always overly fishing.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now they are sniping at each other (Holly and Jackson.. ) at how she "yelled" at him for standing in front of the refrigerator when he just got up and had a bite of watermelon.. and Holly said .. "I had just told you I was making breakfast in bed and I didn't want you to eat and how you were putting things back into the refrigerator that she wanted and ..."..and Nicole is sitting there eating the nice breakfast with a grin on her face just shaking her head... it was cute...

I think the remaining 3 days can be amusing if we allow it to be...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Holly continually called Nicole a bully and arrogant, behind her back...so yeah, to her face she is fake nice.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, dang, Need. Now I have to turn on my feeds.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole is telling them that she thinks feeds have been blacked out to keep everyone guessing on the 2nd HOH..

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Grooch.. Nicole is more worried that her family is worried.. she's now at acceptance of 3rd place .. little does she know how liked she is out here in the real world...

Their conversation is just a nice discussion... don't know what will happen when they leave the room..

Jackson has stated that he needs a shower.. wonder if Holly is going to join him...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Backyard is open!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
DR told Jackson that they should always assume that the live feeds are always on... (He asked when he also asked for his suit .. that they are not going to give him .. ) he shared this with Nicole and Holly and promptly got a "you may not discuss your DR session with other house guests"...

I would think that the Live Feed information would have been pertainent at the beginning of the season.. LOL!!!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
KimMattina
@KimMattina
Quote of the night from Nicole (to Jackson/Holly): I'm going to walk out with my bag and the stool. When Julie asks why I have the stool, being all alone, I'll let her know it's because I myself.

Quote of the season!! NICOLE for AFP!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Jackson in BY .. and Holly is doing the dishes .. They are discussing part 3 .. and Nicole is saying she thinks it is A or B choosing what a house guest said .. and Jackson thought it was true/false.. but then agrees with Nicole when she explains it...

Then Nicole starts talking about the "if you win that part" .. "I'm not going to (basically campaign) .. but you could go personal wise or game wise .... but you need to make your choice based on who you think you could win against.." (go Nicole)..and Jackson says he's making it game based.. They are just chatting .. and she still manages in her own way to get Jackson to think that maybe .. just maybe .. he might win over Nicole and not Holly... now whether he really does anything about it .. don't know..

And Holly comes out to the back yard...they are going to do laundry .. and more laundry..

And she and Holly then go inside .. talking about tie-dye .. and that leaves Jackson outside to contemplate it on his own.. (now he comes back inside so that didn't work.)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson just got in the shower (and I think he pee'd .. because it sounded different.. I shouldn't subject myself to this.. LOL!!!!) and he plans on working out later - so he'll shower again.. but maybe that's where he does his thinking...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lazy I do have to admit I do like showmances. But I would have liked to see Nicole and Jackson in the finals. I do like holly but she can be a mean girl definitely not as bad as sis. This was a hard season I was a die hard fan of Nicole till she got a little cocky. I know many of u disagree. Personally I never found Jackson to be a Bully. Again something many will dispute. I find both nicole and Jackson to both be taking the season to grow. Holly seems to be very low in self esteem. Which is weird because I think she is so pretty. I don’t know each seem to have their own issues and I hope they all succeed. I also don’t get all those so upset with cliff. All of them want to win

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson have been on the outside couch for about 30 minutes just chatting about stuff .. and he has yet to tell Holly about his conversation with Nicole about the 3rd part of HOH...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Now Holly is revisiting BB Comics with Jackson.. and states that she really didn't go all out for it because she didn't think her life was on the line... but that if she really did go for it she could cut her time in half... (I'm too lazy to see what that would be .. but would that have given her the win??)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Holly is so bad at this! They are snuggling on the backyard couch, Jackson keeps giving compliments and kissing her filthy extensions... finally he raves once again about her latest comp win, she says nothing...he says “is that jhow you felt when I won Veto?!” She mumbles “Mmm Hmm...” then he reminds her how HUGE that win was, there was so much riding on that... she says “yep...” they both need so much validation, but clearly she is unwilling to GIVE anything at ALL!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
General chit chat about finale .. Jackson telling Holly .. "There's only one winner and 15 loser's" ... I wonder if she wants to smack him ... or if that just went over her head.. because the next thing she says is "you want to drink some champagne tonight?"