TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3m
#BB21 With Nicole in DR Holly says this is awkward but she feels like she needs to campaign.. Maybe? She worried that Nicole and Jackson are close so she's feeling uncomfortable. Jackson says it's a big decision to make, but tells her he's joking.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL.... Aunt BB's Dickel @LynnXanax
1h
The sex stool has hit celebrity status, but nobody cares about the poor towel they use to drape over it #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
Holly won Part 2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1m
EVIL ERIC: Screw you Cliif! You hee haw (e)! You manipulated Nicole into taking out YOUR TARGET, you preyed on the fact that see trusted you implicitly. This outcome is your self serving fault.

Bla bla bla “everyone plays for the self”... I say go play in traffic! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ken Wilson @KenWilsonX5
·
4m
Think your pissed now, wait till next season when Jackson/Holly get rammed down our throats the same way Swaggy/Bay keep showing up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
4m
My guess is that he'll eventually end up in rehab
Quote Tweet

Kyle Dorr @thatdorrk
· 5m
If Jackson wins, how much you wanna bet he's gonna blow it all in Vegas or on Xanax?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lynn (Seamonkey)
@SeaSnork
·
1m
#BB21 Nicole needs your America's Favorite votes more than ever now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
11h
Whoever the (e) is doing backyard interviews better ask Allison why Jackson didn't get a penalty nomination for cheating on slop #BB21

Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
51m
Fun fact: Grodner stopped answering our weekly Q&A for the rest of the season when we asked that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
1h
Agreed...

Truth be told, the majority of fans who stuck with this shit season did so because of Nicole. She was the only reason I was invested in the 2nd half of the season.
Quote Tweet

Eric Monroe
@mmkoch200
· 1h
Replying to @EvelDick
Jackson and Holly as final 2 just cements BB21 as one of my least favorite seasons .

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
11h
Next year let’s all just agree to cheer on the person we all hate. Let flood twitter with love and support for them. It’s clearly the only chance we have for the opposite to happen. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Derrick Levasseur
@DerrickL
·
2h
It’s not over for Nicole, guys.

If she’s smart, she spends her time hanging out with Holly (making sure Jackson sees) and when she’s with Jackson, she should be subtlety complimenting “how great of a game Holly has played.”

Twist his mind into a pretzel...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
KimMattina
@KimMattina
·
7h
Quote of the night from Nicole (to Jackson/Holly): I'm going to walk out with my bag and the stool. When Julie asks why I have the stool, being all alone, I'll let her know it's because I <expletive> myself.

edited for TVCH :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
ROFLMAO! At that last one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
19m
Everyone is arguing what was the right move for Nicole to do.

THERE IS NO WAY TO KNOW.

People acting like evicting Holly would have solved this...you don’t know that at all.

She could have went out in Cliffs spot.

Tommy could have won that HOH or any of the final ones. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO...
KimMattina
@KimMattina
·
7h
Quote of the night from Nicole (to Jackson/Holly): I'm going to walk out with my bag and the stool. When Julie asks why I have the stool, being all alone, I'll let her know it's because I (e) myself.

This is why we love this girl! ❤ #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto
@powerofcheeto1
· 9h
Holly and Jackson on Hollys' makeup. 🙃

Holly: I don't even wear that much makeup .. I do it pretty naturally .. I used to wear a ton of makeup.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10m
I am too. Nicole and Cliff need to win AND secure jury votes. That is the only way ANYBODY wins at that point forward.

Tommy going, at that point was the best option to get her forward and have the ability to play to win.
I stand by that being her best move.
Quote Tweet

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
· 13m
Replying to @RealityRecaps
Pretty much this. I’m 100% sure that Tommy & Jackson would have teamed up (what other option did they have?) and gone against Cliff and Nicole. After that events would play out about the same as they have last week and this week (probably less shower sex though …)

Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
10m
The reason I say “it wasn’t” is not in regards to her game. It’s b/c her gut told her to go Holly. And now she has to live with the “what -ifs” of not trusting herself. And that will haunt her more post game than not winning. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Tresbien I didn't see that you had posted that tweet so it gets a second run, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
13m
Yes but that’s powerful ammunition. She knows his weakness is his ego and how he will be seen post season.

She has 3 days to chip away at that. She just needs to convince him that “their storyline” is the one fans will love post season. And also how it gets him the win. #bb21
Quote Tweet

Patricia Esham🦄
@EshamTricia
· 11m
Replying to @RealityRecaps
I agree but after breaking word with cliff and his leaking by production about how America is feeling him he won’t break another word (pinky promise) ... his obsession of how we are taking him will keep him from taking Nicole

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
1m
I agree he kept her safe (granted it also gave him a number) in the beginning. One could also argue nobody was actually trying to take her out. There was always a bigger target.

She on the other hand actually keep him safe when people were trying to take him out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Caroline Bradshaw 🦄
@carab1985
·
14h
Chances are the round table happened last night or tonight so NO, Jessica did not host. She was at the Indy car race with Alex Rossi, Cody and Elena. Y’all CHILL OUT about that. They’re not gonna get Jess to do it. If not Dr. Will, my guess is one of Tyler, JC or Kaycee. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jack Zizzman
@BB13Zizzman
·
19m
#BB21 Well, there's no getting around it... THIS SUCKS! Absolute annihilation of the season. Epic fail! Total disaster. Our only enjoyment left is schadenfreude, watching the HGs that we despised find out how much they ate hated. Oh Big Brother!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.44pm.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
16h
Jackson to Holly- I bet half the country watching this is ecstatic and the other half is like (e)! You know we have just as many haters if not more #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mel Brown 🇨🇦
@melbrown00
·
2h
Beautiful woman inside and out. Played a strong social game in a house where she was an outlier. Proved to many and to herself that she is capable of winning competitions and is stronger than she thought. May not win $500k but has lots of love. She won.
#NicoleAppreciationParty

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
43m
Nicole! We are having “how to hold a fork” lessons before our cheesecake factory date. #bb21 🤣❤️