TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Your posts are always so good Calimom. I look forward to them every season.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry but tommy did try his best to entertain us . I like Nicole but she just didn’t even try to get along till the very end. And if she had stayed true to herself she would be a lot better off... I hated this season and all the players.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Tommy strong armed people...I hated that...he would go sit and make sure people couldn't talk and hang all over people he wanted to manipulate. I would have liked him, if he hadn't been that way and he was completely fake. I was disappointed because I really liked him, at first.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Thought 3rd got $25K. Hope so anyway. Nicole will get same as Holly. Works for me.

(Where's Wilson...our fact person)
It is the Mr. and Mrs. PDB in F2 and I am bent outta shape about it.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Aww, thanks {{Gbcole}} that’s SO sweet! I’m usually on my own here most seasons, it’s been refreshing to see most of us are on the same page!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cali...great post. I did feel bad for Tommy for Jackson did but had to remember Tommy wasn't the nicest person to anyone who wasn't a cool kid.

I wanted Cliff as AFP for most of the season until he worked his magic to get Nicole to vote out Tommy and not using his brain to realize there was no way Jackson would honor the ridiculous deals he shook his hands on with Jackson. Nicole for AFP!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole because she didn't have to try to entertain us, she just did by being herself. Her TRUE self.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Calimom what you said :-)

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson and Holly still sleeping (Holly was up earlier for a few minutes .. she was called to the upstairs DR)... but they have been sleeping for several hours with the lights on... they are in the "outside" room... Don't know if Nicole is up or sleeping in the other bed .. my tv has been on the single feed and hasn't changed...

I am surprised that Jackson has only gotten up to go to the bathroom once .. but has not gotten up to eat...

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Yes, Nicole is sleeping in the other bed.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
There is just cuteness that they all are sleeping in the same/different room each night.

Regardless of a vote at stake Jackson and Holly are making sure that Nicole does not feel left out. I think that is noteworthy.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
They also want her Jury vote. I don't believe Holly is genuine by what she says behind her back. I haven't heard Jackson say anything mean about her, though.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
All my votes will be for Nicole too. She will need us behind her for AFP because she told Jolly how she can't wait to watch the entire season when she gets home. I'm afraid she will be saddened to hear many like Jess and even Cliff throw her under the bus.. At least she will know we cared about her! 😊

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Agreed Missy. Where have u seen houseguests go out of their way to include the 3rd person

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, while it seems nice on the surface, we don't really know their motives.

Holly sure never had much nice to say about Nicole, so she may just be scamming for votes.

I'm not one for applauding what should just be decent behavior, but might not be.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Agree, Karuuna.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Mom, I remember from previous seasons you like the showmances . You must be very happy with this season. You are a romantic at heart. :-)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
As usual, I will not be happy with the winner, but I wasn't expecting much from this awful season.

Continuing to give all my AFP votes to Nicole since that will give her second place from the fans and I think she would love and appreciate that enormously.

The only other thing that would make me smile a little is if Jackson loses to Holly. Unlikely to actually happen, but I play that scenario in my head just for fun.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here. Though I cringe at a Holly win, as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom, Holly only started being nice to Nicole after Cliff brought up Jury votes to Jackson and Jackson went to a rant to Holly.

And even last night, after Holly WON the comp, she started to say something was unfair to her! Something about the clowns that she said was Nicole's thing.

Yes, Kar has it! Being decent only when it benefits you is not exactly admirable behavior.

This really is an embarrassing final two in terms of character.

I will say that Maggie and Boogie were meaner winners in the last days in the house.

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
I just watched the good bye videos to Cliff and Jackson was a downright JERK and stupid, because I think that he lost Cliff’s vote!!
This video just renewed what a horrible person Jackson is, so arrogant and mean!!!

I know I’m showing my ignorance here, but what does PDB stand for?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly was always civil and freindly with Nicole. Phony, polite, whatever. She never treated her poorly .
And after all, Nicole was plotting to get her evicted from the house. Given all that, they are bantering in a a very friendly way.
I just find the vibe very nice. I am sorry Nicole most likely wont be in the F2 but this F3 could have been very uncomfortable , given Nicole has openly admitted her gut wanted to break them apart ( when the opportunity presented itself).
And, it doesn't seem like it is taxing anyone too much to be nice.
After listening to Taran's recap of Nicole and Holly's game, the two ladies often targeted each other.
Jury vote or not, I think Holly would be acting the same way. But Jackson does like hanging with Nicole.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
Holly has been civil to Nicole's face, which comes across fake because she is a mean girl towards her behind her back. That is just plain non game meanness.

Nicole's plotting to get Holly evicted is pure game play.

I do sense that Jackson can be authentic in his fondness of Nicole.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ally, I don't know what pdb stands for either.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
To quote one of my favorite authors:

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.