TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I've also seen several polls from the major big brother sites that has Nicole not only ahead but like 30 percent of the vote to the next in line at 16 percent (so double ahead). Not sure how accurate the polls are but I would think those participating are also the ones that are very consistent in voting each day. Also, just like Calimom said, Nicole was number 1 the entire season, or at least the grand majority of it, on Jokers.

ETA: One of the sites had Cliff knocked out of top 3 momentarily...it was Nicole then Tommy then Kemi on that one.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I've seen pools of people voting for Tommy & Kemi but all of the poles I've seen have had Nicole with at least twice as many votes as either of them.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’m voting for tommy. He deserve it..

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
At this point, and with the final 2 we are stuck with, I wouldn't have minded if Tommy won the whole game!

But after what Nicole went through this season, for me, there would be some symmetry to this (winning AFP)

Vickie

07-16-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I feel Nichole deserves it as she came solo and played to stay this long. She endured some harsh treatment and kept on going. Took some bad advice yet here she is. As you can tell I am voting for Nichole.

Tommy came with a partner who always had his back that he never got put up till Christie was gone. Nope not getting my vote.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Nicole all the way...so genuine...caring...loving...fun...funny...not afraid to say what's on her mind...and doesn't put up with anyone's crap. I love her!

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Did I leave out humble? Yes, Nicole all the way!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I thought Nicole would have been voted out early. For her to last to the end, well, I give her props. I still like Tommy the best. I was going to vote for him, but now I've been voting for Nicole.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Also, I could NEVER stomach a Jackson win even though Holly is a terrible example for a woman (she has been the weakest handmade's tail example). The way that he treated David was deplorable and all of the special treatment has been sickening. I wish that Holly would win comp 3, that Jolly would have a massive fight an that Holly would then choose to take Nicole to F2 with her...how great that would be though it will never happen unless BB gives them lots of alcohol after a miracle Holly last comp win.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Oops "tale"

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Freudian slip

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol on tail

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
now I want Holly to win just so Jackson will be stuck hanging around her mooching off her money

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
I like that idea Pamy!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I love that we can still have some fun with this.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I love Nicole as a person however, I am voting Tommy for AFP because Nicole was one of the reasons for my frustration this season. Her indecisiveness with every vote and Cliff and Nicole's inability to see Jackson for who he is. This allowed Jax to get in F2. Everyone in the jury tried to explain to Nicole how Jax would win. Cliff and Nicole definitely ruined this season, imo.

Tommy entertained me, Nicole and Cliff frustrated me. Tommy would have taken Jax out, way back to double eviction. This is why I am voting Tommy.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can see Cliff now, alone in his hotel room talking to the walls...

It occurred to me that with all his professing of financial issues and needing final 3 for his family to have their flights bought to come, that his town and friends probably felt bad and donated towards them being there. Maybe they'll surprise Cliff by being in the audience.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
One of the worse seasons, It is right up there with the Maggie and Andy seasons.

Jucylucy

08-23-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jucylucy a private message Print Post    
I hope every send Cliff owls instead of money. It would serve him right, since he made such a big deal carrying it around for hours. Sorry Cliff if you did it for pandering to us....sorry not sorry.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Even though I want Holly to win I am pretty sure Jackson will. I even think Cliff and Nicole will vote for him over Holly. Doesn't Holly work with animals? maybe she would use some of the money for animals which I would love. When she is out maybe her family will tell her she needs to stay away from Jackson.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I heard Cliff tell his wife in one of his recent mind numbing monologues, to use his points for the hotel and air fare to LA. They ain't taking Greyhound, they'll be fine.

Perfect ending to a lousy season. Just removed BBAD from the DVR. Love Boat After Dark. No thanks.

And Jeff Probst just ruined another season of Survivor, Boston Rob AGAIN? ugh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I think Nicole is going to benefit from this money-wise, which I know wasn't her goal, but she will get her stipend, plus the 3rd place bonus and the AFP.

I can't remember what the bonuses are, someone posted them here before.

So... roughly 12 weeks at $1000, plus bonus, plus AFP for $25,000, so maybe around $45 - 50K.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
$10,000 bonus for 3rd place :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tommy was fun—at first. But he was a one-trick pony. He NEVER stood his ground, went against anyone, had to make a decision on his own. He danced/sang (which meant FISH for us!). He cuddled with anyone who’d have him. His 2 favorite people were Jack/Nick- eww and EWW! He had Christie the whole time. He joined in on the group-hate/lies, yet cried when he was on the receiving end of ONE person doing it to him. He only spoke these lines: “I agree, YEP, I LOVE you all, I’m OBSESSED with you, you’re AMAZING!” After a week of that, I was bored. So he ended up NOT being my favorite! Then I see his tape of answering questions in the Jury House and he says THOSE are “his people?!” Each one worse than the next, but he’s glad to be with THEM?! Nope, he won’t get a single vote from me, and I loved him from the start, thought he’d be my favorite, but he was a broken record, a cheerleader, a wing man for the “cool kids/bullies.”

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Ditto...what Cali said!