TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 21, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
feeds are back, they saw the family videos they've been begging for, finally

(corrected tweet)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB21
Hi everyone !
@janinetowle
signing in for the next hour! Thanks to the lovely
@Ladij78
for updating the past hour. Don’t forget to visit http://yourrealityrecaps.com for all your reality needs.

Current feeds: Jackson crying and Nicole asking him if he's okay.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
Sep 18
Competitions up until the point Jackson won his first HOH:
- 5 Physical
- 6 Mental
- 4 Crapshoot
- 4 Skill/Puzzle

Comps since Jackson won his first HOH:
- 7 Physical
- 2 Mental
- 1 Craphsoot
- 2 Skill/Puzzle
(Some have more than one component & required a judgement call)
#BB21
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
So here's the percentage of Physical competitions in the end game (from Week 8 onwards):

BB17: 17%
BB18: 15%
BB19; 33%
BB20: 55%
BB21: 61% (so far)

That's a really dramatic shift in just a couple seasons. Definitely something to be aware of if you are cast for BB22. #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
15h
So it sounds like Part 1 was kind of like a revamped Part 2. Jackson won Part1, which means if all they did is switch the order of Part 1 & Part 2, Part 2 could be endurance, and Nicole will be in big trouble. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip·
1h
Here's a little advice to those who don't like any (or all) of the final 3. The feeds are basically over. Outside of finding out who wins the second HOH and the aftermath there's no reason to keep watching if any of these people annoy you. And it's the same every season. #bb21

They're going to sleep. They're going to be allowed to bend a few rules. They'll get some games and activities. You're not going to agree with their versions of past events in their hours or rehashing. Don't let it bother you. Go find something else to do. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
5m
Jackson is doing the dishes.
Nicole and Holly = 😴😴😴
#bb21

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Well Bigbrothergossip thanks so much for your superior wisdom.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
29s
A good close up of the chess pieces this year (they always match the "theme" of the house)

Earlier they showed the eggs from the "egg hunt" in a basket in the bathroom.

Question for people who watched them color eggs: Were they real eggs? If so...eww... #BB21

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm still wondering if Jackson showed them the egg that he wrapped in foil and put on top of the RV... because that one was above their reach (he had to stand on something to get it... ) I know he showed them the one in the saddle .. but I never saw him showing them that one.. and then did he remember it is there .. and how much is that going to smell in the near future if it is still there???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1m
afternoon naptime is over, and all three are playing cards

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Needmylifeback, that is a good one, I don't know if they ever got that egg.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
9m
BB: "houseguests, did you know more than 1500 batteries will be used this summer to power your wireless microphones"

....that woke 'em up #CompParanoia

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ovi Kabir
@TheOviKabir
· Sep 19
It’s unfortunate that many people complain about the toxicness they see on their television screen when at the same time they perpetuate much of the same toxic behavior online.

We should lead by example & uphold the standards we judge others on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric
@RealityRecaps
·
2h
Come on Nicole! You got this! #bb21
Quote Tweet

John Kubicek
@johnkubicek
· Sep 19
Now is a good time to point out that the person who wins Part 2 of the Final HoH has gone on to win the game for the past 7 seasons in a row. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
Today's part 2 HoH competition for those that missed it.

It's a memory competition involving the events of the house what day they happened on. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21
2:24 am cam 1/2
Jackson brings Nicole her brownie. He smushed the sprinkles for her.
Jackson says he didn't think she would mind him doing the leg work for her.
Nicole jokes she does and that's a half a million dollar mistake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LisaLove 🦄 #bb21
@BBIntheBoro
·
13h
Holly-Look at that sexy man in the kitchen.

Nicole- Where?!

Me- 😂😩😂😭😭😭

#bb21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sam Smith BB21
@bb21_sam
·
4h
Amen!!!! Everyone labeled me as a rule follower in the house and it was for this exact reason
Quote Tweet

Paul Abrahamian
@deadskulltweets
· 20h
It’s also worth noting that I don’t respect those who disrespect the game. You LITERALLY signed up for it.

Game/production rules? follow them.
Got a punishment? do it.
Random twist? go wild on it.

You’re on a competition TV show for (e) sake - play the damn game.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🐨 Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit
·
15h
Nicole - When do you want to tye dye?
Jackson - In the morning.
Nicole - We keep pushing on it. I'm going to be in this house on day 100 tye dyeing alone w/my suitcase & my parents.

Me - 😂😂😂😂

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahahahahaha...
RealityBBQ #BB21
@rbbq
·
2h
Unless this days comp starts asking about which days the sex stool worked, when crabs and rashes appeared or what color makeup was applied on what day, Holly doesn’t stand a chance. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BB Votes 🦄 #BB21
@bbvotes
·
13h
For as much food as Jackson shovels into his square face, you'd think he'd be better at cooking it. He's burning the shit out of the chicken & for good measure pressing all the juices out of it. #BBLF #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
46s
Quad Cam- Our Top 3 are all in the bathroom Holly and Nicole are doing a little makeup 💄💋💅 and Jackson seems to be taking a little Nap 💤 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
2h
Nicole: "can we do something with this stool? this is ridiculous"
Jackson: "that's our favorite stool.. that's the house stool, it's communa"
Nicole: "it's diseased.. that's nasty, nasty ass stool.. I just don't like it because bad memories of all my showmances that went home"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1h
Jackson just "attacked" Nicole with the stool. She says she is scarred #bb21

people - it was joking around......

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
8m
re finals -
Jackson: "I'm gonna consider her"
Holly: "really?"

(Nicole's in Diary)