TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It could be Holly who has to decide and for one of them to think of keeping Nicole, well they deserve to lose because the Jury will vote for Nicole.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Here's hoping Nicole can keep her sanity until Wednesday living with these two... because you could see it last night.. they will pander to her face (gotta get that Jury vote..) and then talk behind her back (more so Holly over Jackson..). I hope she keeps her sense of humor. I know she is the type of person that can "be alone" and be all right with it .. so she just has to count the days...

Now my snarky wish: I hope there is confetti for AFP! (It's possible .. they have been changing things up this year .. and we have been complaining for ages that things are predictable... so seriously .. it's possible .. well maybe 5%...LOL!)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
If Holly cut Jackson I think the jury would give her the win for the move of the season.

Unfortunately, Cliff has led Holly to believe she can beat Jackson.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I had another thought.. If Jackson loses and he hates to lose... he has a ready made excuse .. "Bitter Jury".

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Nobody is actually inside of Holly's head to know if she would or wouldn't vote for Jackson. Stating it as a fact is wrong, just your opinion.

Tres, I'm here to the end as well. :-)

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
WORST ENDING EVER!

May as well throw away the BB rulebook if you have a favorite.. and now because he never had to pay the consequences for cheating, he will win. How awful! And BB will most likely invite them back to host next year if they are still together. Yuck!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tres, I heard that conversation—Jackson was teasing her. When he said that, her head snapped up, eyes big... he must have smiled at her to let her know he was kidding. She said “Baaaabe! don’t DO that to meeeee....” in a whiny, pouty, baby voice— I was embarrassed for her. They are so immature, they think they are cute. Honestly, I’d rather see them on camera with mics AFTER BB! Their real life actions and convos are what I’M interested in! We should start a petition to CBS: they claim 24/7 but so many hours are spent on animals, we want those hours made up AFTER they leave the house! Do updates on each HG u til they’ve made up for fish/animal cam time!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Go vote for Nicole as AFP! Let Jackson and Holly know what we really think!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
One of the worst F2 in BB history, just behind Boogie/Erica and Maggie/Ivette and the horrible winter season whose names I refuse to recall.

I blame the terrible dynamics of the way BB chooses its players.

I'm out. I'm not even sure I will watch the finale. My reason to do so is to see if BB taps into the general audience disdain for this F2 and primed the jury with pointed questions. But even that hope is slim as there are too many PDBs on the jury.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Julie pointed out to Cliff in her interview, why be four steps ahead when what you need to to just get to the next step. I think Cliff almost got a smack in the head from Julie's cards for keeping the showmance in. And severely underestimating Holly and overestimating a handshake. For goodness sakes, she is his showmance.
He will regret this move for a long long time. And at least, Nicole will get credit for at least trying to break them up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole will overwhelmingly win Fan Favorite but I'm going to keep voting to ensure that's true. Maybe they'll even say something like "it wasn't even close."

There's still some small satisfaction we can get out of this season.

And if Nicole does win the AFP, I love that it's like she's getting 2nd place not third (money wise).

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Jackson would really help his family out with the money should he win or if he's just saying that to plead for the money.

I remember Jordan went home and bought her Mom a condo.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Agree, Missy. I felt the same way and I hope Cliff realizes that move could be the factor that he and Nicole never got to the final 2. Cliff messed up royally and his trust in Jackson made him pay the price and now Nicole will too. I wonder what the HGs will say if they did not know Jackson cheated when he was a have not and got away with it. I'm not sure all of them knew, but it shows what type of guy he is and all the time saying "bring it on, I want to be a have not" ..

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I wonder if BB will treat Jackson like they have winners Maggie & Andy? Hand him a check and never speak to him again. Maggie & Andy had careers to fall back on but Jackson doesn't really have anything to go back to except Momma.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe we’ll see him on The Challenge, that show THRIVES on PDBs, and the beat part is—the veterans of that show look down upon BB players, and the host, TJ Lavin HATES cheaters! When he publicly calls them out, he says “if there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s cheaters, so your time here is done, now get OUT of here!” so we may still have a chance to see him humbled by “reality!”

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ark.. BB might. but think social media really makes a difference. Now, these HG come out of the house and gain IG followers, shill teeth whitening and Fab Fit products, they think they are some fantastic model and get agents.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Listening to Taran (RHAP) recap Nicoles game. Brings up the week of "cliff notes". Another early gaffe by Cliff. Good work by him that he managed to survive it.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I hope you're right. After all of this it will be so hard to listen to Jackson's bragging and he needs to be humbled and we know that will never come from Mama, but the Challenge Vets will do it. By the way, Does anyone know what Jackson's message from home said? He seemed a bit concerned on BBAD on Friday evening, but I never heard what it was...

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cali. I didn't see that conversation between Jackson and Nicole. I only saw him making a comment to Holly and didn't realize he'd been joking with Nicole.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nana holly had stated to Jackson when she was on the block that he would loose her vote if he voted her out. That’s where I got that from

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Nicole might be the fan fav in this site, but elsewhere people want Kat or Tommy

I’m going with Tommy

Nicole for the lose because she made the stoopidest decision ever! (IMO)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson will do fine. He’ll have his winnings, and he will be hounded to sponsor all those silly products via Instagram. Most of the people on these reality shows never go back to their jobs. They get paid to push products via social media. They get paid vacations as long as they post pics and advertise the name of the place. It’s so obnoxious to see the same products being shown on pages from BB players, Bachelors, Real Housewives, etc... Jessica/Cody have a podcast, a coffee line, and they constantly get sent tons of free stuff—-Maverick gets free wardrobes all the time, Jess just has to show them and mention the brand (don’t forget to use their hashtag and you can save ___%!)
Jackson looks good in pics, his PDB can’t be seen, so instagram will be a good fit for him to push health products, teeth products, etc. his drug/eating problems won’t be an issue in photos!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I am giving 10 votes every day for Nicole for AFP and I really hope that she wins, i will make her feel better. What a lousy season and to think that if Cliff hadn't messed things up with the keep Jolly over Tommy/Christie it could have ended so differently. Cliff really ruined Nicole's game in the end. I hope that BB does a much better job of casting next season.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Tres, I meant the convo between Jolly, not Jackson/Nicole... he was teasing Holly that he “was going to consider his options...”. She snapped her head up from tie-dying with eyes and mouth open. That’s when she did the baby-talk... god, she is the WORST role model for females of ANY age, especially young ones! Her message is clear: looks are #1, get plastic surgery/Botox/fillers/extension/makeup, NEVER be natural! Whine, complain, mope. Find a Dude Bro Frat man-boy, grab on and hold tight! I would never want any female I know to act this way nor look up to such a female. It’s the opposite of strength and it’s simply not healthy! Holly should go back to her parents and get de-programmed. She seems so happy when she speaks of Wyoming/their Ranch...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Lost—Nicole has held the #1 spot at Joker’s and they are quite popular. I read an article on the Google newsfeed which said Nicole was way ahead of any other HGs for Fan Fave