TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 22: Archive through September 22, 2019 users admin

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
I find this interesting that they are questioning each other if one would take the other. Then facially say they will walk out as Mr & Mrs Smith! Puke

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Definitely hated the Maggie/Ivette final 2 but I also hated the Mike Boogie and Erica final 2 in all stars.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I never wanted either of Holly or Jks to win but will root for Jks to win because he just overall played a much better game than Holly.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
JH is a bunch of lemmings--they all move together. Also Holly will probably hand the $ to Michie.

One of the worst ever for me. Right up there with Maggie.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly is going to have a lot to deal with when she gets out. She seemed so concerned about her image the whole time.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
They are insufferable to watch.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I hope they skip the confetti this year. Jackson really wants it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Andy said he missed the confetti. He didn't realize he should run out and he walked out with Gina Marie and the confetti was done.

I was at the finale when Maggie won. The applause was a bit subdued but the had a pretty high number of employees in the audience and they thought Maggie was a nice nurse.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Couldn't sleep .. got up.. it is 1:30 in the morning in the BB house .. and Jackson and Holly are in the bathroom .. on the couch .. and Holly is putting on her make-up!!!! She must not have been in the DR yet....seriously.. that's enough to get me back to bed!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They are now talking about the vote... Jackson doesn't think it will be a split vote... but he thinks they will be bitter .. and like a good little girl .. Holly says "Nooooooo, I don't think so..." .. Holly just tell him you'll lay down and say he deserves it over you...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Can't believe I'm posting this:

So Holly is laying across Jackson.. they are giddy talking about the final HOH challenge .. Jackson has this sht eating grin and says "let's just have fun" "not one other couple has ever made it to the final 2" ... and apparently he was so giddy that it turned him on.. because he looks down (he's covered by a blanket and Holly) and says "HELLO" .. and Holly responds "Hello"..

Now Holly complains "I don't know why it's taking her so long" so apparently Nicole is still in the DR.

And I think I am done...

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I guess that is the season for me.a Holly Jackson F2 is just boring and Jackson will win.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I had to turn the feeds off quite a while ago. At this point, I just want Wednesday to get here so this misery can end. I do look forward to seeing what the jury is going to do deciding between these two. I think Holly must think she is going to beat Jackson and is pretending for his sake. And Jackson is pretending too because I'm sure he thinks he has it in the bag.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I never understood why they voted out Jack over Jackson. I wanted Jackson gone the first week.

The BB Gods hate me.

Bearware

07-12-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearware a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you. I can't do this till Wed. I'm out.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I knew this would happen UGH

This show was over for me when Nicole and Cliff chose to keep holly over Tommy!

She brought this on herself... can’t fix stooopid!

No need to even watch the finale First time ever deleting this show from my DVR!

Good riddance BB (worst season ever)

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check Jokers. Sad. It's over. I don't know if I even want to watch the shows. I've already canceled the feeds.

I was really pulling for Nicole to take part 2. They should have kept Tommy.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
This I not at all what I expected to wake up to. I'm done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nicole could have voted to evict Holly but Jackson would have booted Tommy and then everyone would gun for Nicole.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She should have booted one of them during the double eviction.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Looks like Jackson is awake in bed. Wonder if he's thinking that if it's a split vote he needs Holly on the jury? That's what I'd be thinking.

Like Lostfan, my thoughts went back to the decision not to split up the showmance. Nicole knew she had to do that, and later said she would be the idiot who went to F3 with a showmance.

I'm sticking it out to the end.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tres holly would not vote for him if he evicts her

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Jackson is smart enough to know that Nicole would not take him. Holly is his best best for the win.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Mom, Jackson said yesterday that he was considering his options. I know he made the F2 with Holly after she won part 2, but he wants the win.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2019 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tres he won’t if he sends her out there is no way