TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Earlier I heard Holly saying they would have mimosas this evening or maybe tomorrow. Perhaps Jackson wants to make sure he gets more than his 1/3 of the champagne?

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Holly looking like Megan Fox- Jackson told her that early in their "courtship" haha- um, then it turned to Holly looking better than Megan Fox

I so hope Nicole wins rd 2! Want to see the look on Jxn's face. He needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm frankly not worried about this comp- whatever happens happens, and I'd rather would have had it be this way than have Jackson v Nicole, which would have put her at a massive disadvantage.

And if Holly does win, we're going to have a classic situation at the end; does the jury value comp wins over personal like/disklike? I'm not going to be too broken up about a Jackson win (he won the comps he absolutely had to), I just wish he wasn't such a jerk about stuff.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I have never seen Holly wash her hair. I have seen her shower, but never wash her hair. I commented early in the season that I found it odd, she at one point even said like 3 weeks into the season that she had only washed her hair once. Some of you were quick to tell me that not everyone washes their hair as often as others.
But it is very odd to me. It has to smell.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
@hamsterwatch
Nicole: "can we do something with this stool? this is ridiculous"
Jackson: "that's our favorite stool.. that's the house stool, it's communa"
Nicole: "it's diseased.. that's nasty, nasty ass stool.. I just don't like it because bad memories of all my showmances that went home"

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If it was me I would put it in the garbage can in the storage room. Bet they wouldn’t dig it out...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Nicole wins part 2, if Jackson (or Nicole) tries to make a deal that they will take each other to F2 no matter who wins part 3. I think Jackson will try but wouldn't trust him to do it. I think Nicole may offer the deal. Thoughts?

(Off topic - went to see Downton Abbey movie. If you are a fan of the show, you will not be disappointed in the movie. It was great - only bad thing is now this is it...AGAIN. Hoping for another movie in the future.)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well it's going to involve climbing- they told H/N to get the shoes they got for the wall comp

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No, Nicole needs to win comps, not make deals. I'm sure she knows neither one would keep a deal. Just WIN Nicole and take yourself. I believe she can do it and if she does, no way she takes Jackson. JMHO.

I loved Downton Abbey :>

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Gus, I think if Nicole competes in F3 she will give it everything she has and I hope she wins. I know this is bad but I would like Nicole to offer the deal and then be in the position not to keep it. Yeah, I know...I'm not nice.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Part 3 is jury asking questions... hope she can get them all right. Going to light a candle she can win part 2...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hate part 3 of the HOH which is the choice between A or B as to how a past HG would answer a question. Its so random and kind of a crap shoot. Which annoys me because for this kind of money, I feel like a skill should count more than this ambiguous final comp.

However, in this case, I don’t mind it so much since I feel like Nicole would be a better judge of what HG would say than Jackson or Holly would be. Nicole spent a lot of time getting to know everyone, instead of J/H who spent a lot of their time in their HOH/Shower bubble.

I feel like this days comp tonight is perfect for Nicole, and not so perfect for Holly. I really want to see Nicole win part 2 tonight so she can completely dominate Jackson in part 3.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They put off tie-dye until now... (got the kits several days ago - when Cliff was there..) Holly is eating popcorn.. Nicole is really having fun... Jackson is sort of helping...this is going to help Nicole keep her mind off of the challenge .. and Holly is definitely not jedi training... I think she thinks it is all endurance...

They (Holly and Nicole) were talking earlier about the phase II of previous seasons and Holly couldn't remember but thought it was endurance.. (wishful thinking) and Nicole claimed not to remember... (why would she tell Holly that it might include dates/order of things and some athletics...)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am glad they have tie dye to keep them distracted from talking about the comp. Earlier, Nicole was talking to Holly and mentioning days/dates and I wanted her to STOP THAT, since this is Holly’s weak point and I didn’t want Nicole helping her.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Why not Sassy. His vote will go to Holly anyway. Might as well mess with him,lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Rosem...
Did Nicole go over any of the dates with her?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Now I’m hoping Part 3 will be a tie-dying comp... Jackson ruined his and threw it away, and he ruined a perfectly good bandana too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Was that plastic inside or out?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nope, just a close-up of the table covered with plastic.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
It doesn’t look like they will get the comp started anytime soon. I was hoping it would be over by After Dark.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I watched a lot of feeds last night and I have been so entertained by this F3. Did not think it would turn out this way, but watching Nicole frolic and eke the fun out of Jackson and Holly has me captivated.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
If Nicole wins Part 2 against Holly tonight she will have the chance to compete with Jackson in Part 3, but I don't think she'll dominate him.....I think he will win Part 3 and, if he does, he will definitely take Holly to the F2 .....and Holly will do the same if she wins Part 2 against Nicole and Part 3 in competing with Jackson. Jackson and Holly have both reaffirmed this. Nicole could only be a contender for the F2 if she wins both Part 2 against Holly and Part 3 against Jackson. Since Jackson is the overall best competitor he will likely continue to dominate.....but the winner of BB21 could be any one of them depending upon who is in the F2 and how biased and/or objective the jurors are.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
LOL! They think the feeds are turned off...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Does anyone remember what season they changed the last week being from 2 to 3 people??? Could you imagine if all we had to look at were Holly and Jackson for a week???? Help me out tho' I really don't remember when they changed the last week to be final 3.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Puppies!!!