TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 21: Archive through September 21, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sea, they are all sleeping in the same room. Tomorrow they all move to a different room. Jackson has been doing a countdown, sleeping in every room.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh ick! I know Jackson planned to sleep in every room (even said every bed at one point) but I doubt that Nicole really wanted to sleep in a room with them. And from what Cliff said, that found bed is not comfortable.

Oh well.

Jackson seems to always be in that same hoodie lately.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Taran Armstrong is correct. The way they skewed this season to include more comps that emphasize strength, especially if Jackson wins, then astute future houseguests will target those guys sooner in the season. Cliff started to do that and instead evicted Bella and then wanted Jackson to the end and it bit him in the butt.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Did you see this? They accidentally cut to it...Nicole might have a shot here.

https://twitter.com/livingm19167912/status/1175297112919035905?s=21

Cathie

08-16-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oooh!

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Oh that looks like a day's comp! Nicole you can do it!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
O.K.. So ..yes.. the storage room is probably NOT the best place for the washer and dryer.. BUT .. as we have seen this year .. they had the have not room upstairs and another DR upstairs .. and a couple of other doors up there as well. (Probably production)... section off one of them as a laundry room...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Day's comp.. looks like still pictures (maybe they will show a video) .. but not necessarily of actual comps.. one sort of looks like someone wearing the snapchat glasses.. (maybe Jess- in the pic at the top of the brain).. so you would have to think what day did Jess get HOH.. and then add (don't know .. 3 or 4 days) to it to get the right answer. Nicole could still slaughter that...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Is part two going to take place today? I'm in the middle of a busy weekend and little time to catch up. A performance last night, a voice over in the studio this afternoon, my husband's 40th high school reunion tonight, and my teenage show choir performing tomorrow. Then back to my real job Monday. I'm too old for this crud.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Queen, looks and feels like today. Time unknown !

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I've got a feeling it may not be until tonight- if they want to use lasers or something they have to wait until dark....

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
From that one screen shot .. another plus.. it appears as if it is an individual competition.. which means Nicole will be able to focus vs. seeing how Holly is doing.. and Holly when she sees that it is dates.. can panic just a little...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I will be in and out of here occasionally, trying to keep up. I'm so glad y'all are here to make it easier. I sure miss y'all during the off season. I rarely think to come her in the off season, for other shows. Duh, on me.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Holly is really starting to look like Olive Oyl when she has no makeup and wears her hair in a low bun...

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Calimom, so funny you would say that Holly looks like Olive Oil with no make up and a bun because just last night on BBAD she said people tell her she looks like the actress Megan Fox. I think her ego would be smashed with an Olive Oil comparison, but she possibly does not know who Olive Oyl is anyway.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
How is it that I can have the feeds on in the background .. have an entirely different page up that I am focused on .. and when they come back from "fish" .. hear one sound and know that it is Holly doing her make-up???

I just don't understand why she puts so much on .. I don't wear it . so maybe that's why.. but .. seriously.. how many layers does one girl need?

Editing to add.. "all done up" and wearing a sweat suit.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
More on part II.. looks like there are "holes" perhaps for feet and hands .. like a rock climbing wall..

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Megan Fox? Only in your dreams Holly.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Good.. Nicole is eating a big bowl of "Lucky" Charms!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly just told Nicole that she feels like the viewers dont think she showers, since she mostly showers upstairs.

I wanted to assure her that, yes indeed, we are all very much aware of how often Holly “showers”.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Are they still letting them use the upstairs shower?

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
No.. the upstairs HOH has now been closed.. (I'm surprised that the have not/camp come back room is still open) .. but hopefully they will still remember to feed the fish... at least the remaining ones.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson's got the refrigerator doors open (what else is new?) .. grabs the champagne bottle and takes a couple of big swigs (puts up the bottle not quite to his lips and pours) - I think he may have the ability to keep his throat open and "swallow" without actually swallowing...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Saturday, September 21, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson now has two plates of leftovers (one large one smaller) and is chowing down at the small table.