TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20: Archive through September 20, 2019 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Being locked inside for this extended period of time is ridiculous. They don't even have a window to see outside.

And it is not fun for live feed viewing. All of this is due to wanting an elaborate 10 minute game show to put on TV.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I just love Nicole, she has such a dry sense of humour, she drops in one liners and they get missed.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
She really is great and I have enjoyed watching her. Go Nicole and you will get another 10 votes from me today for AFP :-).

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Where's AFP voting?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/favorite-houseguest-vote/

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Why can't they put the washer/dryer in the storage room so they can use it all the time? AND MAKE A RULE THAT THEY CAN'T USE THE STORAGE ROOM FOR CONVERSATION OR THEY LOSE THE ABILITY TO WASH THEIR CLOTHES .. (So those that break the rules are stuck washing their clothes in the sink...)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it is because the DR is next to the storage room and would be too noisy?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand why they can’t portion that part of the backyard like they do with the celebrity B.B. and that way they could still wash there clothes.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole is having a great time at Holly and Jacksons expense. Lots of little digs .
And the showmance doesn't want to upset, offend Nicole. She could care less and keeps going on and on.
I am entertained by her.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is the best F3 HG ever! Cracking me up, with her comments about how she cant wait to watch the season and see what everyone was saying about her that she didn't know about.

I wonder if Holly and Jackson even remember that night that they denied Nicole entry into the HOH room.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh need. I love that they use the storage room for conversations. You can always count on them having something good to say and getting to the point quickly.! And they go in there for a quick celebration!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I am glad someone else is appreciating Nicole tonight. She is letting the digs fly left and right.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Feed 1 showing lonely Orwell. No one using him to pander to the audience. Sad!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In the past several seasons, I’ve checked out by now.

For a season that started out so awful, I’m pretty invested in seeing who wins. I am bracing myself for a Jackson win, which is annoyingly likely, but a Nicole win would redeem this season from being “worst ever”.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosem, same page. Absolutely would love a Nicole win. My interest in her turned the season. Well, actually the eviction of Jack turned it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The main reason a Nicole win would redeem the season, is that it would indicate that being in a huge “cool kids” alliance is not a guarantee to win BB. It may even be a detriment.

If Jackson (or Holly) win, future HG will mimic their gameplay,.

Do Not Like

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes! The Jack eviction was the turning point.

Amazing that 1 person’s eviction could alter the dynamic so dramatically, but it did.

I was, for the first time ever, ready to cancel the feeds, Jack’s eviction changed everything.

And OMG, was he ever annoying in the jury house. Geez!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Good point about future HG's.

Funny because Jess wanted to be about women. Holly about little girls doing anything . Jackson bullying.

Nicole is a great little package.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rosem: Jackson has already assured Nicole that he was “sparing” her from a feeding frenzy in that HoH room she was trying to go into... TWO months later, he expects her to believe his silly story of “I felt SO BAD not letting you into the room, but you would have been eaten alive! Those people were literally being savages and I knew you could NOT be exposed to THAT!” So all the time in between, once all of those people had been evicted and he was allegedly in an alliance with Nicole he “never had a chance” to discuss that incident with Nicole?! That alone would have told me he was a liar!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Michie doesn't have to wear a mike anymore?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t mind not hearing Jackson for the next week...take his mic, please... May I suggest where it should be shoved?!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Remember how final 3's in the past players toy with each other, yeah i am going to take you. Blah blah blah.

This is a fun conversation. Nicole is no holds barred.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is the recap they should be showing Sunday. Not the over produced one they will show.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
After watching Michie's goodbye message, I am thinking Holly/Beth wins BB21. Yay Holly!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did they close the RV room? I see Nicole in a round bed.