TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20: Archive through September 20, 2019 users admin

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I doubt if that were it cuz why would anyone care? I didn't hear the convo when it happened so I'm in the dark.

Mom, I don't remember many positive comments about Jackson at any time.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I do remember his mom tweeting that he had a very nice girlfriend at home and wasn't interested in Holly. That he was being controlled by BB. Obviously she doesn't have feeds.

Of course there is so much misinformation online that I never believe anything any more.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I haven't read many positive comments about Jackson but I can give you one...He has nice hair :-). That is about the only nice thing that I can say about him. He has had way too many concessions over the other HGs to deserve to win but has been obvious from he get go that he will be...he has been chosen by production to be this seasons winner.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'll also try to say something positive, just for Mom. I think Jackson is totally spoiled and selfish but he does have some redeeming qualities and is able to learn and grow. In ten years time he may turn out to be a half-way decent man.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Sometimes the shower was used by Jackson and Holly so they could talk without BB hearing them. I saw them do it several times on Afterdark. Remember when they were fighting and Holly was begging him to take a shower with her, that was so they could talk without being heard or seen.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's a bit of interesting trivia that might hearten some people-

The winner of the first part of the final HOH has ended up winning the final vote only FIVE times:

Seasons 3, 5, 10, 12, and 13.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I like how Jackson and Nicole interact, like siblings who get along.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I'll take it

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Total excitement in the house. The only thing more fun than watching them sleep at night is watching them sleep all day. 🙄

To make sure the people who pay for live feeds get what they paid for, when and if they get up you will have a choice between fishes and animals.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
Cool beans, Wilson. I love the stats, and don't have time to research it, after being a researcher, at work all day. I'm so glad that you share your discoveries with us. Thank you for that.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I find it very difficult to say anything nice about a person who would pee on the bathroom floor and leave the kitchen in a mess so that David ( who Jackson wanted to mule kick) who liked things clean and hygienic had to come along after him and clean up.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I like where you are going with that stat. The only problem is the comps have been switched up this year.
Pt 1 of the Final3 has always been some kind of endurance comp. But this season it became a physical puzzle. This is what we would have expected to be the Part 2 of Final 3.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Wilson, like that stat, hope that it will apply to this season.

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone notice how much editing was done to those goodbye messages ?
Very creative of BB lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6kfnTEKpSE

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
did they show how Cliff reacted to it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nope. They were just posted online.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Scuba...those are the defining Jackson moments for me too.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Jackson. What a horrible goodbye message. Just cocky enough to think he can speak that way to someone and still get their vote. And will he? Who knows with Cliff?!

BB20 Kaitlyn made a comment last night on RHAP...something like, I promise you, if there is a houseguest most viewers don't like, production doesn't like them 1000 times more.

ETA: Even if production doesn't show it?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
tytyty Sea!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Andy also backed Kaitlyn up.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
I hope Cliff sends Jackson a clear message on final night and votes for either Nicole or Holly. Jackson's message was like the nerve to think anything thinks they have a right to my money. He's trying to catch a check that hasn't been written yet. I am hoping with all my might that he doesn't win! I want him going out 3rd!!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm actually a little nervous about tomorrow. Either the season ends with a Holly win in part 2 or there is still a glimmer of hope with a Nicole win tomorrow!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be funny if Jackson and Holly were both considering taking Nicole to F2, thinking they could each beat her over the other?

I would enjoy that.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Something good about Jackson: he is supporting the national watermelon industry.

This article at Jokers says that for the past seven seasons, the person who won part two of the final HOH won the game: https://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=28725742

Hope is alive!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole is worried about the TSA judging her over her dirty laundry.