TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20: Archive through September 20, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
That'a right, lying to HGs IN the house is expected. Lying on an application to GET INTO the house should result in immediate removal! If viewers heard him admit it, Production is surely aware of it. He should be gone, what will deter future contestants from doing the same thing?! The producers better step up their background check procedures...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Calimom.. There are two stools. One was brought upstairs and became the sex stool. The stool downstairs is innocent!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
If Christmas was allowed to stay in the house with her break leaving being inthe hospital going to the drs Mickey has every right to with his issues

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea! It's innocent--so far..! Well, it looks a lot like it's tainted sister, so for those who haven't see "the one," the innocent one is a good comparison :-)

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christmas didn't come into the house after lying about her leg injury...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, but Christmas didn't break her foot before the game and lie to BB that it wasn't broken. And she didn't cheat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The clip I wish could be shown is one of Jackson's DRs where he talked of having two final fours and could go either way.

So HE considered going against the final four with Cliff and Nicole considerably before NIcole considered it.

Nothing wrong with it, but he has made such an issue of them considering it, while he had strayed sooner in thought.

However, he was smarter and did not make his thoughts public.

Nicole, all through the season, chose the wrong people to trust, as did Cliff later in the season.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is NO comparison to be made between the Christmas situation and Jackson.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Its not just Jackson that has had 'help' from the DR.

We have had past seasons where people were drugged up or had lengthy psychiatrist meetings.

It's wrong for Jackson and it's wrong for other people too. Either you're mentally capable of playing this stressful, difficult game, or you're not. If you're not, you should be sent out of there ASAP - not propped up with drugs and help that other contestants don't get (or need).

JMHO.

I wish production/Kassting agreed with me on this issue, but it's obvious they don't. The more unstable the houseguest are, the higher the ratings, and the higher the ad revenue.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson credits being in the house for saving his life from his Xanax habit. Maybe they should be billing his for rehab services.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Can someone give a quick recap of what Jackson's issues are and what he exactly lied about on his application? I've seen references to it on here all during the season, but not sure what the actual facts are. Thanks for any responses.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Comparing an accidental massive foot break to lying on the application forms plus having special treatments to where BBC did away with HNs is no where the same- in my book!!!

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater! The overall character of the HG should be taken into consideration when casting votes. Not personal but every aspect of how they played the game within the guidelines of the game!

Amazing Race has rules and yes some racers have not followed then and were sent home! Same here! I absolutely detest cheaters!!! Ppl who think if I don't get caught or I'll explain my way out of the offense pisses me off.

Exactly what appealing traits does Jxn have that anyone would vote for him. Bad attitude, cheats, gets BB to change format & do away with HNs then gloat about it. (Remember he came out of DR after lengthy session & said y'all can thank me for the increase in veggies, fruit, fresh tuna etc.

PDB who always gets his way in life needs to run a race with CT, Banana (yuke) or Wes! Spoiled rotten self centered brat!

Oh- Christmas' social game was good enough to keep her in as long as it did. Boogie hurt his foot & stayed in the game (puke), another HG from Florida with a really bad back made it thru & relied on social game to vote for Jordan to win!

So imo- no contest between Christmas & others equal that lying PDB!

Kc103

07-13-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
So Jackson had a Xanax habit? Did he have some type of eating disorder too? I thought that was discussed once.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
The way Jxn lied & manipulated Tommy to be evicted was horrible to watch but that's is part of the game one can use if they want. I don't like him talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Playing an honest game- no. Doesn't appreciate being lied to (burned), did that.

I disliked him from jump when I heard him plan to eff up David! Personally disgusting & Cliff fed him a lot of stuff to feed his interest in messing with David! That's when I put Cliff on that same list.

Imo- this has been a very hard season to get behind. Probably one of the worst I can recall.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I just pulled up the feeds and Nicole went up to a crying Jackson and said, what's wrong? Jackson through tears said, I wish I hadn't seen that. Nicole was just asking why? when the feeds went to fish.

I read on twitter they got family videos. (Haven't read here yet.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson is apparently just too sensitive to live in the real world.. When it affects him. When it affects others, not a problem.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Gramix, 100% agree with you! Well said.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
You dont solve a drug problem by just limiting ones access to drugs. You just become a dry addict.

Because as soon as one regains access, without actual treatment, a person just starts using again.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
KC103 Jackson has some type of eating disorder as well as stating something about Xanax. They haven’t specified what his disorder is. TPTB have kept it under wraps. Also unsure of what he lied about on his application both he and I think Holly have said something on feeds bout it

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
ITA too Gramix! I know past HG's may have had special treatment but nothing like this where rules were changed, punishments not given, extra food given to one etc. I have to believe Jackson is a favorite to win because he is getting so much special treatment and got away with the lying to even get into the house...Just not right in my eyes and for this he will get $500k.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Was his lie was that he didn't have a girlfriend but actually did?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It’s amazing how when Jackson was saving Nicole and Cliff there was so much positive comments. Now that he is playing to win there is only negative comments over and over which in truth is making me like him more. The scary part was all season I have wanted Nicole to win. But now I am unsure.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Nicole made what seemingly looked like tea, but more like milk. She dunked the bag a few times. Yuk. If you're going to make tea, make it the right way.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mimi that’s how she makes it

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me how king Jackson is doing without the hoh shower? Of course B.B. probably keeping it open for him.