TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 20: Archive through September 20, 2019 users admin

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Problem is...last night was some sort of puzzle...not really endurance...so the next part of the comp is probably endurance...Nicole up against Holly isn't a good thing. I hope she can pull it out! Not really sure, but the way they were talking about how fun it was sounded that way.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah Jackson's goodbye message. I'm sure a 50-something man really wants to be scolded by a bratty frat boy. SMH.

Is there a link for Cliffs after interview? I can't ever find anything on CBS's site.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I know they don't .. but they should show Jackson's goodbye message to the Jury... Mr. PDB comes across as if the entire cast should just step away and hand him the money now.

And going back to the POV that he won by 2 minutes over Nicole (which saved himself and Holly) .. if "production" told him he was doing it incorrectly and announced what he should be doing .. well that is total interference and he shouldn't have won ... If they said read the clue again .. that still would have been interfering .. if all three did it wrong initially maybe they should have let them all figure it out. A few buzzers that the answer was incorrect should be the clue they have it backwards!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson's reasoning for breaking his word/bond cracked me up... "if I THINK you're breaking your work, then I'm forced to break mine..." ok... I love made up loopholes from people who think they are so moral. I just wonder what his excuse would be if he hadn't been told they were thinking of evicting Holly. He has admitted he was never going to keep his word about taking anyone but Holly, so I guess he was hoping she'd be gone by then so it wouldn't be his doing? When Holly sees all that I hope it wakes her up!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Needmylifeback I totally agree. I don't understand how CBS would allow this. I believe I read here that Jackson is the one who announced that they corrected him a few times. Obviously since they didn't go to fish when he was talkin about it, I guess no rules were broken. I wonder if anyone remembers a time when a housemate was not following directions for a comp and producers corrected them or kept silent?

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren & Kaitlyn were on RHAP last night and explained that when you hit the buzzer it doesn't make a noise. Production tells you if you are correct and if you are not they may read the instructions to you again.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm not reading anything into that though- they could have helped others the same way, but Jackson was the only one who mentioned it (or needed it)

They have Standards and Practices people for those comps- they wouldn't let them do anything that would be considered an unfair advantage/disadvantage to anyone. They also let them ask questions before the comps start so they know what they're supposed to do.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
I think Michie will have a hard time with the jury questions. The jury seems to be united on the fact that Michie played a dirty game but he is blind to it and will talk up and down about his stand up game play. I think that alone is gonna cost him jury votes.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Wilson, when Jackson was telling the others about it Nicole & Holly both said the same thing happened with them.

Aubreycat, If Jackson is honest in his jury answers and owns his game moves, I think he can win. I'm not so sure if he keeps up with this "you forced me to do things I didn't want to do" narrative, then I'm not so sure.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
If I was Holly, I don't think I would try too hard to win Part 2. She knows both will take her to F2. If she were to win the HOH and then boots Nicole, she would take the chance of losing Nicole's vote. She probably feels like she needs the comp win, but I wouldn't think that will matter.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Ark, I agree- if he owns his game, he probably wins (though a couple of people would likely vote reluctantly for him). If he bases it solely on his comp record and blaming others for some of his moves, a decent performance by whoever is next to him might be enough.

And I'm hoping on finale night after the voting they show the eavesdropping incident- I suspect most of them will be shocked at it..

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nick seemed to think Jackson was killing it at the game. So he is clearly in the camp of "winning comps equals a great player..." hopefully everyone realizes how much more it takes to not only stay in the house but also win VOTES at the end... the social aspect is often overlooked!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Ark and Wilson...thanks for your input on that issue. I don't go for the conspiracy theories but with other special treatment Jackson has received I did start wondering if this was also special treatment. Happy to see that both Nicole and Holly said they were also corrected.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Wilson - not sure why anyone should be shocked by the eavesdropping. Didn't Christie start that behavior when she listened in on Cliff talking to the camera and report it back to the Gr8teful? One would think that they would have all learned to talk in whispers after the first incident.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
sassyza- I'm thinking more how Jackson turned it to his advantage more than anything..

Jodikay39

07-19-2010

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jodikay39 a private message Print Post    
I am hoping on finale night they show the whole incident with Nicole, and how it wasn't her that said she was being bullied, and how Sis/Christie/Holly lied and how stupid they all looked up in that HOH room....

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Someone here (sorry forgot who it was) said Jackson would make a great politician. I can see him confusing the jury by talking in circles when it comes to answering questions if he is sitting in F2. Yep...he'll make a great politician.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
So sad that Jackson won the first part and if Holly wins the next one like I imagine she will, I'm afraid Nicole will be out at third. 😢

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Wilson - thanks for explanation. It went over my head...LOL

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
I don't think there is a question at this point that Jackson deserves to win. Comp wins are in his favor, he's great at manipulation, the guy has run the house. Holly did some strong work in comps, and in managing people, and the two of them, after their alliance fell apart, won when needed to and convinced people not to vote them out when they should have. Nicole didn't do anything all summer but float, be scared of birds, be socially awkward, and get manipulated.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole won a few things once the numbers got lower. She was often a pivotal vote. She had a GREAT relationship with EVERY other HG in there... nobody has bad things to say about her. She simply didn't get her name chosen in ALL the first veto picks. She had good instincts, just nobody to follow through on them with her, the bullies shunned her at first. She has come a long way with finding her voice. I respect her gameplay and jury management so much more than the watermelon-addicted, hypocritical word-breaking, sex stool shower-taker! If he's in F2 he will probably win, but that doesn't mean every player or viewer thinks he should. There have been quite a few winners I wish hadn't won. ANYONE who enters the house "deserves" to win, since they were all a player in the game. I just base who I WANT to win on so much more than comp wins. I would like to question most players after they've seen/heard what REALLY happened! BB needs to do Reunion SHows!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, for once Holly is putting her makeup on in the bathroom!!!!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If anyone has not seen the Sex Stool, right now on Live Feeds Holly is applying yet another layer of makeup and has her foot on "the stool!"

Kearie

07-21-2005

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I don't think it makes sense to conclude that the person who wins the most comps deserves to win the game. If that were true no one would ever throw a comp and that happens far to often anymore.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
If Jackson wasn't taken care of so much by production with his emotional and mental issues, I don't think he would have made it this far, then add in the cheating and it makes it even worse. He lied on his application and without the DR I think he would have self evicted or been sent home. To me he does not deserve the win. JMO