TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Rainbow, hopefully Julie will grill Jackson BEFORE the winner is announced. In case it is him, his thoughts will be of how badly he is thought of by most of the viewers, because he does care about that!

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
I fast forwarded the DVR last night with most of BBAD with Cliff and Orwell but I must have missed the part where Jackson was talking about his families $$ issues. Did anyone catch it? What has been the financial or family problems for them? Thanks for the answer if anyone comments... I need to go to a meeting and hope to make it home for show in time.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I really can't pick 'em ... I was off today and hoping for intricate last minute politicking.

Nada, zip, zilch, nil, bupkus.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Rumor on Twitter is that Jessica Graf is hosting the jury roundtable.

Exactly what qualifies her for this?

I hope its just a rumor.....

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Bubbles, I remember Jackson said his father worked seven days a week.

I forget what he said about his mom, put he made it sound like they were poor.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
They all have their own opinions about needing the $. Caught Cliff talking to Sharon & comparing that Veto comp to how he gets overheated mowing their lake property.
So there you go. Cashed in 401K. Bet not.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I really hope we see the first hoh tonight and the jury house

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Not a good choice for the round table host. I read (I think it was) on here that Jessica doesn't like Nicole.

Dr Will is probably the least bias choice since he most likely never watches but maybe they can't get him this year.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
He told Nicole that he didn't cash in his 401k and that he only told Jackson that.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Lord I hope it's just a rumor.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Bubbles- he also was saying his dad is 67 yrs old, wrks from 3 (or 330am) to 11pm 7 days a week! [Wow- impressive] if true! Oh plus remember his dad runs 3-5 miles everyday as well!!!

Q- does the Michies live on a different 24° clock than the rest of us?

Jxn did say that his family was hit hard with 2 housing declines & his mother was in Real Estate (I believe- I tend to start not listening intently as I don't believe most of what he says).

Thank you BB for blocking feeds today. Needed that much deserved sleep today. Insomnia sucks- rx for insomnia = bueno!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bubbles said

Bonfire in the backyard during interviews with Orwell on top of the stool surrounded by HOH sheets! Let Jolly know how much we loved their show-mance 🔥🔥👎

You forgot to add Holly's nude, butt crack loving leggings.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
His dad is a musician. Now granted, I don't know many musicians, but I can't think of anyone who has that kind of schedule.

And if I do the math, that means his father sleeps one or two hours a night.

Thinking it might be a tad bit of an exaggeration.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Mom- I think it's been advertised as catch up on the jury house this Thursday (today). Alluded to stuff will be worth watching. ..?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jury house must be manufactured drama. They look like they are having the time of their life.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I’d think they would- no expenses, they get some home contact (they get monitored phone calls), don’t have to worry gamewise, plus they get their $1000/week stipend...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh please let that be a rumor. About Jessica Graf.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I wouldn’t believe anything Jks says.
Didn’t he also say he makes 500.00 to 700.00 a shift from his former job at Bricktops in Nashville.
It is a good restaurant, one of my favorites, but as a former, server , not there. I highly doubt he makes that much.
I would not be surprised that a server there made 300.00 a night but very doubtful of his numbers.

As far as his mom being in real estate he must be talking a couple decades ago. Nashville is now and has been one of the hottest markets in the country for years.
I know because I took care of selling 4 properties in Nashville and the all sold above asking price.
I got full price on the first day for moms house. 2015

I don’t know about his dad. That’s pretty odd hours for a musician.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
But Keldogg- Mr Michie Sr is the hardest working man Jxn knows & that is why he said he needs to win so he can help his parents out.

This is from the convo where Holly was whining defending herself & family that they have no money... And we heard AGAIN about Holly's complete wherewithal while being wheeled into emergency surgery (at night after her ex made her dress & attend a party where she mustard up the inner strength to attend all while being in "agony") to ask and question if her impending surgery would be covered! Wow I'm exhausted.

Remember- everyone was giving destitute family stories. I hate that!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
If Jackson's dad is a musician .. he may be Jim "Fish" Michie - (Scroll down)

http://www.dambrinomusic.com/about

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpl8NN9VYO4

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPT-hTGg8E

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Musicians after do work a lot, but his dad looks vastly more relaxed and happy than does Jackson.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My Uncle was a musician (actually he still is he's 94!) and I may be biased (I am.. LOL!) but, my uncle plays piano even better (even at 94!).. but he also was director of music for a very large school district. (And did side gigs with his band.)

I'm wondering if Jackson's dad also has an additional "job".

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Feeds may not be back up right away after the show..the show was taped a couple of hours ago, and it’s speculated that they did it so they could finish part 1 before BBAD..