TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Kootz

06-13-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kootz a private message Print Post    
The Challenge had one of its best ever episodes last night (even with Josh).

Superb editing, use of confessionals, reaction shots.

Check the clip in this article on Jezebel

https://themuse.jezebel.com/laurel-flew-too-close-to-the-sun-on-last-nights-the-cha-1838237815

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson on the challenge, yeah!

I stopped watching that show SO long ago!! How old are some of those people like CT and Johnny Bananas?

Anyway life is way too short, at least mine is.

The thought, and likelihood, of Holly or Jackson winning this season really saddens me.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Kootz- Ita with The Challenge last nite. That's why you never stop fighting even when the air horn sounds. Way to go Ninja (dislike Laurel sooo much).

Interesting how Paulie has merged into the cast- he short but very good @ challenges. Head to head with Jackson would be fun to watch- imo!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Sea- I wasn't really rooting for any of the f4 but now pulling for Nicole to win! Either one of Jolly to win would be another sad ending- IMHO.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
BBAD last night....listening to Jackson tell his family's grapes of wrath story while Holly hmm hmms him while cooking for 3 hours and Nicole's face. LOL

Those kittens are teenagers now.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
The only BB happy ending for me would be Nicole winning and proving to Jess and all of the HG's that were nasty to her that you don't need to be a major backstabber to win.
Special request BB! If Holly and Jackson don't break up by next summer, please don't pull a Swaggy and Baileigh type visit. When the rank shows them at the bottom we do not really like to see them anymore on BB!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
And Cliff's face when Holly was talking last nite about....I can't remember~something that wasn't noteworthy.
Are y'all manifesting with me?

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bubbles-I want them to break up in the next hour!

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Serious question, does Cliff really think the BB fandom really likes him? Last night on BBAD he yapped into the cameras for 80% of the episode.
No Cliff no one cares about Orwell's adventures.
Too bad Tommy didn't take it with him.
Orwell will have to go into therapy Friday morning.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Govols, If Holly would only get mad at Jackson and call him a f-ing a-hole again we could get that wish, but she won't rattle his cage at all knowing that he could turn on her. I am really surprised that Cliff hasn't tried to start something like that as a final hail Mary!

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
What is amazing that Jxn could lose this game for a showmance. The thought makes me

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
On this morning update, Taran said that he wished Cliff would have done that pitch a couple days sooner because the more it grated on Jackson the more potential there was for Jackson to fight with Holly giving him the reason he needed to boot her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tarzan made a good point. And either Taran or Ron (on yesterday's podcast) thought Cliff should have had Nicole there.

Not sure of that, but, yes, give Jackson more time to stew and spew, and to show Holly that maybe she should have hope to beat him.

Of course if Holly gets too confident, that could hurt Nicole's chances of being taken to F2 by Holly.

But Nicole really needs to win final HOH.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I truly hope that BB NEVER brings Jolly back on as guests because they are NOT liked period! Please listen to the fans production. Hoping and praying that the comps are just up Nicole's street for a big win so that she can take Holly to F2. A Nicole win will be the ONLY redeeming ending to this season.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
World, I am ready to burn that owl after listening to Cliff last night.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I think Julie should be as harsh on Jackson as she was on Jack. They are two peas in a pod.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Bonfire in the backyard during interviews with Orwell on top of the stool surrounded by HOH sheets! Let Jolly know how much we loved their show-mance 🔥🔥👎

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
Before or after Jackson wins BB21, Bonbonlover?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
My thing about Cliff if I don't want to listen to him I don't. What else do they have to do in there. If they just sat and and stared at each other we would complain. I see it as Cliff passing time, talking aloud if you don't want to hear him switch cameras.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I totally see it as Cliff politicking for AFP.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I can not believe feeds have been down all day. Why do I pay I think this might be the last year I pay for feeds.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
If Cliff is politicking for AFP, so what you don't have to vote for him.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
just stating my opinion. I am not invested in any of these HGs to care who wins and who gets AFP. As far as I am concerned anything goes in the BB house.

I cringed when I see hin talking to the feeds endlessly about the owl, I am embarrassed for him.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think they keep feeds off when nothing's going on, on Thursdays, just to make sure we're gonna watch the show. But, Lord knows if something interesting was going on, they'd block us from that, as well.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
You know, we watched our faux grandkids (friends children) today and it is always a treat. I looked at a 5 yr old little girl that was well beyond anything Holly could ever achieve at the rate she is going.
Taking them hiding feeds as a good thing. Hopefully there was another huge blow up. One that ends in Holly evicted.