TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
In season 19, before leaving the roundtable, Cody made a pact with a group of them not to vote for Paul to win no matter who Paul is against in the final 2. Then they sat in hotel rooms apart from each other for a few days. That's why Cody looked at the other jurors while voting and said he's sticking to it (I think he said something about staying true to his word) signaling to the others that nothing had changed for him. The only one of the group that had agreed to the pact that didn't stick to it was Kevin.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
thanks! I forgot EVERYONE goes to a hotel room the last few days before the Finale...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ugh, and that's how we ended up with a "winner" like Josh! He is the EXACT same on both seasons he's played on The Challenge... a big man-baby. All chest-pounding, mouthy, petty...nothing different from his behavior in the BB house.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I've certainly learned one usable thing, this season..I never ever want to watch The Challenge.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
I can't see many of these house guests hanging around together after their obligations to BB after the show. Those in LA maybe for awhile. Nicole will not be drinking wine coolers with these people. Her and her family will be the ones hitting Disneyland.
If Cliff doesn't win AFP he'll be hitting the bricks ASAP.
How fast will Jack dump Analyse?
Kat will probably hang around. I don't see these peeps being "friends".

I had to google the Challenge, never heard of it, the used car lot of reality tv?

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
i don't know how much of this has been discussed, however,when cliff uses skd143 (his wife and kids initials plus I love you), is that something he made up for bb, or something he has always used, in a corny way a dad dooes?? Because I now am wondering if I have seen that as someone's screen name on jokers chat group, in the past...hmmmmm

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hearing Nicole tell Jackson, get to stepping will make this season for me.
Nicole calling him a big baby last night was everything to me.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Calimom, I watch the Challenge too and I'm not sure Jackson would do very well with his social game, but maybe he would hook up with a veteran like Paulie did and then he would be back for the show-mance. Natalie N from season 18 got close to Bananas the first year and she was back too until one of the other vets outted her online and she hasn't been back since. I am so confused because Josh likes a girl on the Challenge and I thought he said he was gay on BB and Natalie was in a show-mance with a guy on BB.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
I have to say that this is the first time since BB started that I have quit watching. I've said in previous years that I would (and I didn't) but I told myself last Thursday when Tommy left that I was done. Nicole has no business being there because she has no clue of what she's doing. Who in their right mind would choose the pompous a** and the sloppy seconds girl to go to the end with and subsequently put your ally in danger of going home? I hopped on here just to view if I was right to stop watching and I was. Have a good year guys. Maybe I'll see you next year. Total waste of a season!

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I didn't start watching feeds until mid-season.. and I have yet to watch a single show.. I watch feeds/After Dark/and read up on stuff here... I think by not watching the show (and the way "production" wants to string along the viewing audience.) I'm actually getting a better realization on who these people actually are. And from what I heard .. Zingbot's "Zings" were pretty on target.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Just a quick thought:

Is it at all possible that they are actually filming/doing the veto and eviction now? And then maybe going to do the first part of the HOH sometime during the day?

Instead of LIVE - who knows what Jackson would say and if Julie were to say .. you have 30 seconds and Jackson had say 2 minutes of spewing .. at least then "production" could edit it way down...

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
I've watched the Challenge every season- got hooked on competition shows ever since Battle of the Network Stars!

Can't see anyone wanting to link up with the likes of Jackson! Especially when we've already got a character like Bananas!!! (Total PDB).

Watching Josh on both seasons was/is torture. Reminds me of how frustrating he was! Ugh- overthrown cry baby.

Natalie's 1st season reminded me of her game play on BB! Attach to a strong (string-ish haha) guy & hope he'll take you to the end! Mmmm- blah.

The Challenge alumni really don't have respect for BB alumni- kinda fun to watch them get their "tude" checked. Haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sitll Puppy / Kitten Cam

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Personally, I think Jxn would be perfect for the Challenge...if he wants to waste his life like that. But, hasn't his body thru concussions and such already. From what, I do not know. Football? The Challenge is no joke.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Manifest it folks. Jxn~if you take Holly, you will lose.
Don't be stupid.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Gramix4, ITA on how the BB's get their attitudes checked on the Challenge since the regulars think BB is easy compared to the Challenge and the personalities on the Challenge can be mostly over the top. Jackson can use his to be pulled down a few notches and they would do it on that show!! Believe me, he'd be crying for Mommy EVERY night!!

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I want to know what is going on. Hopefully something big. It's Thurs after all.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Defending Nicole re: the showmance.

Nicole knew full well that bringing a showmance to F4 was a mistake, but what could she do?

Jackson was HOH, if Nicole voted out Holly, Cliff would vote out Tommy and Jackson would break the tie, sending Tommy out anyway. Cliff did not listen to Nicole, and wanted Tommy out for his own reasons.

This is totally Cliff's fault that a showmance is in the F4, and IMO, it's only fair that he should suffer for HIS mistake.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Never heard of the Challenge and probably will never watch it if they have someone like Jackson on.

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Bubbles- just like he was crying on BB "Where's mama when you need her"? Lol

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
hmmm bubbles, in that case, maybe i do wanna watch it, lol

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Gramix4, yes, but he'd be crying nightly for her!!... I agree Rosem, Nicole couldn't get Jackson out unless Cliff backed her up and since Cliff figured that Tommy would take Nicole to the end he wouldn't do it and now I'm glad Cliff is paying the price. Any "superfan" should know better than keeping a show-mance.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Devils advocate hear in what world would holly or any of the six shooters vote for Jackson if he voted Holly our

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson basically will lose to either Holly or Nicole.. and if Nicole wins part three and takes Holly .. well that's another loss in his column. The fact that he didn't think of it (ego driven - I believe) as a possibility until Cliff brought it up ("threatened him") is his fault and his fault alone.

Bubbles_larue

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bubbles_larue a private message Print Post    
Queenfish, If Jackson ever gets on the Challenge I'm sure we will let you know on TVCH so you will know he got his wish and Holly didn't get hers.(If they are together) BTW Did anyone catch the story Jackson told of his Mom waiting for marriage with his Dad for sex and how Jackson thought how great that was of her?? I'm not sure Mom will be on board with Jackson's 2nd BB show-mance and I'm sure Holly felt the same when hearing that story 😏