TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly has to keep her mouth shut and just boopsie-doo him today. She doesn't want him to change his mind and think she would be better for his game to be in jury.

In the mean time, she can practise her finale night speech in her head.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I just keep thinking that cliff and nicole could have worked this better..Nicole could have sat down with michie and some chess pieces and just went through the jury votes together, and when getting to she and cliff, just put it on the table, we vote against you like these other four people do,,,,and showing him how, taking holly is bad for his near perfect game (just to stroke his ego), cause i thought you were playing chess not checkers,,,then left it at that. But pissed off michie is funny to watch so I'm good with that too, lol..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I worry that Nicole is screwed now if Holly wins the final HOH. If she know thinks she can win the final HOH against Jackson, she will take him and not Nicole.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Holly would take Jackson no matter what.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm just hoping the last week is civil between J/H/N, and J/H don't freeze out N (I'm thinking probably not- especially after part 2 if J/H end up playing Part 3, since they'll be buttering up N for her jury vote).

The thing is- if H/J are smart, they'll try and set it so Holly wins Part 1 (as in a Part 2 Jackson probably is favored over Nicole, while it's probably a tossup between her and Holly in a part 2); but Jackson probably wants to make sure he's in Part 3....though Holly also probably wants to beat Nicole in endurance after what happened last week. It'll be interesting to see what happens...

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
They keep changing the order of the challenges, thought, this year..So, will the 3 part hoh comps, be like they alway are, or something different? IDK

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson must not have watched a whole lot of seasons - or only watched the shows and not anything related to them - (Live feeds/POP/Podcasts) .. Because apparently he thought that being a comp beast was the winning strategy...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I read that Jackson told Holly, I will drop after Nicole does and you can take part one.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Did Holly finish cooking dinner yet?

Toolhound

06-22-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Toolhound a private message Print Post    
Jackson said he watched the show for 10 years but never had the feeds.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Thanks Tool.. that explains some things.. since the show mostly shows competitions .. and very little else (except the storyline they want to portray.)

This also explains how he doesn't know that Cliff won't be going to the Jury House and only to the roundtable...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I just want to wring Cliff and Nicole's necks...I actually turned away from the show last night since I know the outcome. Doubly boring this year...

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Hope Jxn didn't sleep a wink last night.
Thinking "If I take Holly, I will lose." Play the game big boy.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think the first priority is making sure he and Holly win Parts 1 and 2. Then he'll have to decide if he wants to try and win Part 3 or not- Nicole may not vote for him in any case, but Holly evicting her instead of him might at least give him a chance of it.

If he does win Part 3, I think he has to take Holly regardless- it'd be worse for him with the jury if he screwed her metaphorically (especially out of $50K since he knows she's in debt) after screwing her physically most of the season...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Is there any way Jackson will take Nicole to final 2 over Holly if it's his to decide? Maybe he festers on this for the next 6 days thinking that Holly will beat him. Pipe dream, I know.

ETA: Just saw your post Wilson...oh well I guess no way.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
if he throws holly the first part then looses to Nicole in the second part, I will be a happy girl

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I have been wanting that scenario so much Queen!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Or I'd also be happy with Nicole winning part one forcing Holly and Jackson to battle each other in Part 2. That would be a fun couple of days.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They played Blackbird this morning...Cliff and Nicole said the words are appropriate for Nicole.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Feeds off
HOH Lockdown or like last week?

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
Nicole better hold on for dear life. I'd love to see her win part 1.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
If the Finale isn't until next week, why don't they send Cliff to the Jury House?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    

Or I'd also be happy with Nicole winning part one forcing Holly and Jackson to battle each other in Part 2. That would be a fun couple of days.

That would be such an awesome and fitting end to the season. Manifest it! Send it!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think they film the round table either Saturday or Sunday this weekend. They like the jurors sitting there discussing who they think is coming next and anticipating it. Then they are all sequestered from each other (just like at the start of the season in separate hotel rooms) until finale night. I'm assuming to keep from hashing out votes with each other. Fessie tweeted recently that when you're alone in the hotel room you already know who you want to vote for between the 3 left so those final arguments don't change anything.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cali-He’ll show up for the roundtable Friday or Saturday and they’ll agree on the questions to ask F2, then they send the jury to separate hotel rooms until finale night (theoretically so they can deliberate by themselves and not collude on their votes- but they’ve usually already decided who they’ll vote for in each of the final 2 situations)