TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 Cliff thinks Jackson has already made his decision and is just trying to stay tight w/Nicole by continuing to discuss the vote w/her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
Sep 17
If anyone from Twitter goes to the finale and calls her Holly instead of Beth, you’re being shunned and will have to move to Facebook sorry #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14m
Seems like the Houseguest are having for dinner is.........🍽 🍳 🥘: #BB21

•Chicken w/ Vegan Curry 🍛
•Ckicken w/ Reg. Curry 🍛
•And Holly is preparing some type of sauce to go on top of it some peanut 🥜sauce

👨‍🍳👩‍🍳

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
15m
Jackson- Ooooooo is going to be so good......Your food is off the chain Seriously though last taco 🌮 Tuesday was one of the best ones we had

Holly-Yea #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
#FAQ it could be a guest performance, or movie/tv promo, or Outback, but those usually tie into a comp or 'luxury' event (which they already did Friday/airing tonight)..
it could be F4 memories dinner rather than F3 memories breakfast..
it could be anything

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christopher Villegas
@ChrisVillegas88
·
42m
#BB21 Oops!!!! COSMO Official Twitter Page!!!! Bet you after this Holly will no longer have a subscription to Cosmopolitan anymore.
Quote Tweet

Cosmopolitan @Cosmopolitan
· 5h
'Big Brother' Fans Are Roasting Holly For Accusing Nicole of "Bullying" http://csmo.us/yZh8oT9

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
54s
#BB21 (Feeds)
Jxn is talking about how his Mom, talking seriously in the Kitchen before he left, told him not to get into a showmance, His Momsaid to him that he gets distracted by pretty girls, that it happens every day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
48s
#BB21 (Feeds) Jxn says his Mom knows him very well. Holly tells him she knows him very well. Jxn tells her getting distracted and tied down are two different things. Holly makes an ah sound.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
1m
I just saw Holly dancing on the feeds and I've never felt so white.

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21 (Feeds) Holly gets called to the DR. as she and Nicole finish their spoon dance.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
54s
Cliff asks Jackson where his head is at. Jackson says it's towards keeping Holly. Cliff says "with that in mind, can I go upstairs for an official campaign?"

Jackson goes to target room, takes off mic. Asks BB to not film him. This time, they don't listen.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Coco Da Bear 🐻
@CocoDaBear
·
31m
Here is who Jackson is gonna worry about now:

Cliff
Nicole
Tommy, and Christie because he knows they know eachother now and will likely vote together.
Jess, who he sent out.
Nick, who felt ambushed.

Who does that leave him?

Yeah. He's gonna think about it. #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 34m
Jackson- So by doing what's best for my game, I am going to lose two votes and everyone else's? Okay, sick. Appreciate it, Cliff. Thanks for making my job a hell of a lot easier #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Cliff to camera- This is where I lay down the law to Michie and let him know the consequences if he doesnt take me to the Final 3 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
40m
FINALLY - Cliff tells Jackson that if he and or nicole have votes - that Holly honored their agreements and Jackson will not have. Says he will need 5 votes to win and having Holly in the Jury house could be one of those votes but he and nicole wouldn't be, #bb21

Cliff "I'll have several days to campaign if I am voted out tomorrow. I'm a fighter"

Jackson has been pretty silent now...... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
31m
Cliff to camera- Well, I did it. I took my final shot. I told Michie that if he breaks his promise and sends me out the door, he does not have my jury vote or Nicole's. He didnt say a lot. I dont think that he is very happy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
26m
Nicole in the pantry told us she doesn't want to laugh but she can't help laughing, b/c Jackson's hypocrisy is so ridiculous "he's a big baby"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
30m
God, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope Nicole can pull out this final HOH and send him packing...
He will relive losing to Nicole over and over and over for a very very long time...
And I would LOVE IT!!!
Quote Tweet

The BryPie
@TheBryPie
· 49m
Replying to @EvelDick
Cliff threatened the jury votes and Snack has lost it, raging around the house, pretty much saying hes the only one that deserves to win

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
yah Nicole pegged him accurately about hypocrisy..

but those two situations are indeed different: this tonight was out in the open - what Jackson did to Tommy was secretive and built on a big fat lie
Quote Tweet

jennifer jamieson
@urptbng
· 17m
Replying to @hamsterwatch
How does this game move differ from what Jackson did to Tommy?🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whit
@Whitless256
·
12h
Cliff: "Boohoo. What are you gonna do? You're already booting me outa here you ass. And I'll have six days to talk to the jury. I'm not dangling 500k like a carrot. I'm holding it like a knife and using it as a threat." Where has this Cliff been all summer? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
erin. | #KemiforAFP
@christmasjoye_
·
16h
In case anyone missed this Saturday: Jackson won the veto with a helping hand from production essentially pointing out he was interpreting a question wrong.

“I knocked down (e) 5 faces. They kept saying did NOT receive a punishment. DID NOT..and I’m like oh shit” #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
12h
I kinda want to see Holly in finals just to see her reaction when she gets questioned, and hear her answers 🤭

(but only if she's there against Nicole)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
11h
Nicole tells Holly that the other night on the hammock Jackson told her not to tell Holly but that she knows she's not fond of Holly. She says that it's weighing hard on her conscious and it's absolutely not true.

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
11h
#ThingsHollySays "the gaming part, the really hard gaming has passed, that was another phase .. I'm not even gaming, I'm not scheming, why is it still so stressful?"

#Bething

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
11h
Nicole: "all right, the fish feeding ceremony is commencing"
Holly: "tis commencing"
Jackson: "thank you doctor.. all right, grab your ankles"

I rewound that twice to be sure that's what he said.. WTH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mike White @whiteyX
·
11h
I think its hilarious that for all their hard work in the DR, THIS is who Jerkjaw really is .... an angry little boy with 'roid rage and mommy issues!! THIS is their champion!! lol #SpawnOfSatan #BB21 (I hope they have warned Beth about his domestic violence arrest)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bb21
@bbbixh
·
Sep 18
jackson just said he’s on big brother to help people with bullying. excuse me WHAT???? #BB21