TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 19: Archive through September 19, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
love ya Scuba

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Did Holly even pack?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Not yet she has been too busy sleeping .. oh no .. she never sleeps! She has been laying horizontal with her eyes shut.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I didn't think she was a scared puppy. She was a pissed off puppy. Super pissed at herself for choosing to side with Bella and Nick and being betrayed. She laid low and went with Cliff's strategy to let them go at each other. They almost did after she told Nick and Bella. And so mad when it was decided she needed a witness when she talked to people. Or a mediator.
She is feisty but modified it when she was a target. Make yourself small and the target may disappear.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The other day, Holly splained to the camera that all her stuff was there because she was on the block (though she already knew Jackson was saving her) and how she had a makeup bed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think mangoes were in season for celebrity BB.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey .. I cannot think of another season of BB when they have be given mangos???? I have never seen a mango in the house

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am always amazed at all they get, and often waste. I cannot say if there has ever been a mango, or not. There have absolutely never been so many watermelons!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow,Holly is dancing with "arrogant bully" Nicole.. Amazing how she is at least attempting to suck up for votes, unlike Jackson.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nothing going on. Cliff still talking to Sharon. Nicole staring at memory wall - counting possible votes? Jackson sleeping. No cam on Holly.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Holly in bathroom washing face. Jackson in the kitchen but they aren't showing him. So I get Cliff sleeping. Boring.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No idea what Holly is doing. She's got a piece of cardboard with a hole cut in it and she's studying the faces on memory wall one by one. She still thinks there might be a morph comp?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Jackson has done everything for Holly. He can validate and back-up every decision he's made. He's never wanted to be a snake but if he has to lie he will lie better than anyone else. He feels his legs are being kicked out from under him inches away from the win.

Does he realize he's complaining to another player who also wants to win?

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Jackson stressing about Nicole winning final HOH and taking Holly. He will be sick. He didn't come this far to take third place. Says now Holly looks like the one who kept her deals and not him. She reverts to throwing the last HOH and says don't send me out. I'M NOT SENDING YOU OUT HOLLY! He's miffed she's thinking that but that is exactly what he's thinking of. She has become a big threat to him since his talk with Cliff. :>

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kiss, kiss, goodnight. He has no concern for Holly or her game at all. Every time she tries to talk about her own concerns he shuts her down and goes back to himself. So glad we're almost done with him and Holly. My biggest fear is that I'll have to watch him forever on the Challenge. He's just the kind of person they like and I bet they'll come looking for him. Yuck!

Gramix4

10-02-2016

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gramix4 a private message Print Post    
Just woke up & checked feeds... Best campaign by Cliff EVER!!!

He's gotten under Jxsn's skin and I love it.

Don't like cliff but anyone to knock that smug look off of db's face is worth watching.

Epic if Jxsn loses to Nicole & Holly... Never wanted Holly near f3 but am loving tonight.

Her baby talk is nauseating! Jackson your mother is screaming thru the TV.

Oh great- now she's using her sexuality to keep Jxsn on track & not vote her out! (Red flag red glad red flag)!!! Best Wednesday night in a long time!

Jackson's pissed! Knows what cliff said was true. Ahhhh.

OK- back to sleep!

Happy reading to those who wake up & read all of tonight's happenings.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
All in bed and I'm off to bed myself. She who doesn't sleep gets a hell of a lot more shut eye than I do!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Goodnight Gramix, I'm happy that he's unhappy too. :>

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I'm so hoping that Jackson starts a big fight with Holly tomorrow to justify voting her out. She better walk on eggshells with him cuz I think he's just looking for a reason.

Although, then he'd lose her vote so maybe not. Could be an interesting day tomorrow.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nicole using the checkerboard again as a counting device. Cliff to the bathroom.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff can't sleep and is talking again. That should cure my insomnia.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff looks forward to breaking down the game in more detail at interviews afterward. Cliff, I think you've covered everything.

And please put a shirt on.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Its' weird watching Cliff winding down and Nicole winding herself up for tomorrow. I'm so glad he took the hit instead of her. And she knows her days and events hands down.

Cliff, AFP has sailed. Stop, already.

Mimiaow

05-29-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimiaow a private message Print Post    
I had a silly dream last night. Nicole sent Michie packing at F4, and she took Holly and the lazy guy with the therapy horse from the Geico commercial to F3. I was so happy to watch Michie cry on the way out, and said I know Nicole can win now.

The feeds are so boring, I'm making my own up, I guess.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Went to bed last night with Jackson heading toward imploding.. guess he was soothed in the DR.

I wonder what Holly is really thinking.. because now she knows that both Cliff and Nicole would vote for her if she were in final 2.. she knows Jess wants a woman to win .. she knows Kat would vote for her .. and with what Jackson did to Tommy .. she probably could figure she has Tommy and Christie's votes as well..

And she also knows that Jackson expected 1st place and confetti (Over any of the three - and I think he picked them that way because of it.) - and thought he could easily win over her... and doesn't figure her for a competitor - rather just a "tool" to the end. He really is thinking of her as his "girlfriend" vs. competitor with the things he said last night to her and maybe she'll think about that when she can't sleep.

I'm sure if there is a fight today - that they'll cut the feeds longer than necessary.

Here's for a Nicole win in part one .. and let Mr. Pompous Douche Bag (Just think Jesse has Mr. Pectacular as his moniker and I thought that one was obnoxious.) and his girlfriend fight it out in part two.