TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I thought Jackson was not hungry?

I posted in screen caps, whenever have they had ingredients like coconut milk, fresh basil, curry spices and loads of other things?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
oh .. another thing ... water chestnuts

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Only the best for Our Boy 👦

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh this was funny. I was at the senior center for singing and practice today. At one point this guy went by in the hall pushing a cart that was full of.... Watermelons!

I am sure they will cut them incorrectly.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
That's so funny, Sea. This gal had a big watermelon in her cart at Costco today. Of course you know who I thought of! And I did kind of visualize Jackson's way of cutting it!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Holly looks as if she has braces on her top front teeth... I’m sure it’s the filler/plumping, whatever she’s done to her lips, but it just looks odd, and she talks funny because of it, almost as if she’s trying to keep a cough drop on the tip of her tongue yet still trying to talk....

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don’t see any difference between Cliff punishing Jackson for going back on a deal and Jackson punishing Cliff for considering going back on a deal.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Calimom.. The beginning of the season, I thought she has invisaline.. now I think maybe she has a new rack of teeth? .. plumping and filler for sure. Maybe it is her upper lip doesnt move.. but then wouldnt that relax by now.. But it has always looked off to me

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson called to DR, Nicole/Holly/Cliff talking at dining table. Nicole is telling Holly EXACTLY what most of us have been saying about Jackson’s hypocritical words/actions. She knows she can’t say these things to Jackson because he would get...”heated...” LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ark: luckily most of us do not get punished for things we have “considered” doing!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont see Clif as threatening.. only stating the obvious. How could Jackson think that he could go back on their deal (I know he justified it) .. and then Cliff would skip out and vote for Jackson to win.. Its Jacksons own arrogance that lets him believe that everyone would vote for him

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Nicole is now saying that she is straight forward, Clean .. done.

No Nicole, you were wishy washy about everything. nothing was clean and done with you

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I like Nicole's delivery on this and respect her. Holly...not so much.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I just have to drop this in here ... Nicole is talking about the preaching and excuses etc and just own it, say I am taking Holly because that is my game .... we got this:

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm going to try to agree with Jackson on something....Not only did Cliff tell Jackson that their final 2 was one sided but Holly filled Jackson in on the proposal by Cliff that she could compete in the veto IF she would take out Jackson with a win. Jackson is so justified, imo, to take out Cliff.

ETA: Not that justification is needed. Whatever happened to you can bounce checks in the big brother house?!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I don't see Nicole as wishy washy .. she thought things through and wanted to let the person know it was them so she would pin point people so there was no unexpected blind sides.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Jackson has every right to take Cliff out but as he said to Tommy just own it. Do it but do not keep on about how they "made" him do it

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So so so agree Scuba!

JUST OWN IT

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
She never had any loyalty.. so she was overthinking every decision... So everything went from decision to decision.. waiting on Nicole. Rather than a group plan being executed. and flowing.. Things were always down to the last minute because she couldnt make up her mind.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Holly to Jackson .. do you want some mango???

Mango???? even the celebrities did not get (swear word) mangos

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And thats what made the season interesting. Seeing Nicole wrestle with her mind.
I found her one of the more unique characters n Big Brother history.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
unique.. yes. .. but not as straight shooting as she thinks. She prolonged every decision.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Bon, I kinda don't see things that way, the blow up week when Jackson betrayed Sam and told the house what Sam had said. Nicole was so on the out, she was told she could not talk to anyone without a chaperone, they told lies about her, blamed her for a vote. Nicole had no where to go. I think she then had to be so careful to find out who was voting where and she got fed a load of cow dung!!!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Scuba.. I agree. She was like a scared puppy. Afraid of her own shadow. ... But that is not the person she now describes herself as -- the straight shooter, tell em how it is, he man.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
If I was alone in a house with Jack, Jackson, Bella, Christie and Nick I would have been a scared puppy and I would have hidden somewhere until a lot of them had gone.

Bon