TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Wow, bitter much Cliff?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
The one who didn't have an appetite and didn't want Holly to cook the chicken looks like he is going to chow down because he said it's the best meal they've had in there.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What's Holly making? Curried chicken?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think she is trying to make a Thai dish. She dids say they were out of curry.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just turned on feeds. Cliff talking about hiding cards, dice and Orwell before eviction.

I really hate that instead of keeping Nicole calm and on track, Jedi training, he is increasing her guilt.

Onab

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
I know how everybody feels about Jackson, but is anyone put off by Cliff's threats? He's spent the entire season telling us what a huge fan he is of the game, but I don't think I've ever seen someone stoop this low to try to force someone to take them at this stage of the game. If he was the pure fan he claims to be, he would vote for who played the best game....and even Cliff can't claim that was Holly.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I think it is a vegetable curry. I think the chicken marinated in the curry sauce that now has vegetables in it. She is making a peanut dipping sauce for the chicken, she is calling it a Thai dish.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am put off by Cliff and his deals! And his demands are way crazy.

Threats of jury votes.. That is fair game, IMO.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Onab....Cliff is super creepy to me and there is a list of things that has been off putting to me about him. I'm glad he is going tomorrow because I think at this point Nicole has to win her way to the final 2 with or without him.

However, Jackson is a psychopath in my eyes. I just cannot root for him so anything that messes with his game is okay by me.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm all for bitter juries, it's part of the game. Like Taran says, you can break deals all day long, it's applauded and part of BB, but how you act in general still counts (my translation of what he says).

Onab

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Gbcole- me either! Jackson is just repulsive to me...and I am hoping for Nicole to get to final two. It's just that Cliff is so creepy now, like a overgrown tantrum throwing baby that I can hardly bear to look at him. My biggest wish for this season is that all his pandering to the cameras does no help, and he doesn't end up anywhere close to AFP.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cliff didn't threaten - he stated a fact. To Cliff, Jackson didn't play the best game because he is not following through on his deal with him so therefore he doesn't view it as playing the best game.

It goes back to the discussion going on last week about that most don't judge a behavior; they judge the person. I think if Cliff stated the same type fact to Nicole about not voting for her if she didn't take him to F2, most viewers would hate that he did it. Since so many are so over Jackson's sense of entitlement and the lies he has told, Cliff's facts of what he will do is met with praise.}

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I'm ready for Cliff to go too but I love that he threw Jackson off kilter with their talk tonight.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So agree Onab.

I think the Sunday night episode helped that cause of Cliff not getting AFP. I'm hoping anyway.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I was a Cliff fan to start with but he has started to annoy me, however I have appreciated that he has at least tried to play and do deals.

Let's not forget the nasty things Jackson did at the start of the game to make life tougher for the HG's. Peeing on the floor, leaving a mess for David to clean up, mouth wash and cookies incidents.

Jackson has played dirty so I think it is fair game to threaten jury votes especially as he thinks he is the automatic winner and "deserves" it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bottom line. Jxn had a deal w/Cliff to final 2. He did not have one w/Holly. Cliff stayed true. Jxn isn't honoring his deal.
Never mind, I guess when he said he would take Nicole, it was broken.

Onab

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Onab a private message Print Post    
Agreed to all the Jackson comments- never thought he would make it this far...or maybe just that I hoped he'd be gone before now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From what Nicole just said about her talk with Jackson, that he is making things personal, if Nicole is sadly not in final 2, Jackson may lose her vote.

Hope she IS in Final 2, though.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Sea, Nicole did tell Cliff it was OK that he alluded to Jackson that he also wouldn't have Nicole's vote so I do think Jackson has lost her vote.

I also hope Nicole is in F2 with Holly although at this point I do think Nicole would have a great shot at winning over Jackson.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I am putting it out in the universe.
Jackson, if you take Holly, you will lose $500K.

Believe it. YEAH BUDDY!!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
We know that Kat, Jess and Sis would vote for Holly.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
My dream would be Nicole takes Jackson to final 2 and beats him.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is rather a funny situation. We have Jackson, furious at Cliff and whining to his girlfriend, and possible F2, that it kill him to be seated next to someone and not win. Now Cliff is the person who so offended her boyfriend by telling him he would vote for Holly, as would Nicole. So now, she has to be sweeter than sweet to Nicole and Cliff so she can count on their votes.
There is something comical about this.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Scuba...that would work too but then we wouldn't get an interview with Julie, right? If he doesn't make F2, I think we get to see Julie ask him some questions.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Me too Scuba.
'
If Jxn takes Holly to F2, he will lose to her. Hopefully, he comes to his senses and plays smart instead of personal.