TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Gbcole:
“Holly Allen! you’ve JUST fulfilled your wish of having a “legacy” from Big Brother, no, it was not as a strong role model for young girls, it was as older shower sex toy for a man-boy, but never mind THAT...NOW what are you going to do?! (as a Mickey Mouse balloon is handed to her)

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I think Holly has more friends in the jury house. But will they vote for her? They might think she's only in the F2 because he helped her get there. Unless they're a bitter jury and he has crossed a few. I still think he would get the votes over Holly. But Nicole has friends in the jury too and she did make a big move. She came close in many HOHs. Didnt get picked for veto so cant say how she would have played in them. And she was close in the last one. I think Nicole has a chance. But the last two comps are physical and J/H are comp beast in physical. I am rooting for Nicole even though its a long shot. Plus she would be happy with $50K because she's just that kind of person.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole has done better than Holly in a number of comps. So I would not count her out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL Calimom

After spending the summer on a shower chair, what are you going to do next?!!

I'm going to Disneyland!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Holly's mood does seem lifted.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh Jackson, please shut up.

You've said this over and over again..."this is not the Big Brother I wanted to play".

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, now Jackson thinks he has the power to get Cliff's family to come to the finale...

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
What a liar...he is telling Nicole that he has been thinking about what he should do about who to vote out but now his mind is made up because of Cliff's threat - Cliff is going. CLIFF WAS ALWAYS GOING, JACKSON. WE KNOW THIS.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson hates bullies.

So who was that that was bullying Nicole and Cliff about keeping Holly? Must have been his evil twin.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I know. This is the Big Brother they made him play.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Keldogg...I thought Jackson made a comment about working to get Cliff's family there but I thought I must have heard him incorrectly. So are we to believe he has the pull to get Production to do that?

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There was no way Cliff’s ploy was going to work but I thank him for giving us a fuming Jackson on the feeds rather than the usual draped over Holly Jackson we have been getting.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Nicole in SR talking to camera stating she doesn't mean to laugh but says whatever Jackson was just saying about Cliff is exactly what Jackson has done in the game. She says that she is over it...over Jackson making it sound like he is the one that has been bullied.

I wish Nicole would say it to Jackson's face but she does have to live with him for the next week so guess I can't blame her.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
See?! THIS is the Jackson that is so...unlikeable. Right in front of Holly he dares to say “any wavering thoughts I was having are now out the window...” what PDB! He keeps repeating “I won’t be bullied...”. In my head I finish it for him “that’s MY job! I’m usually the one who bullies, THIS is not fun! Where’s Mama?!”

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Nicole it's called a narcissist.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Spiteful. Sanctimonious. Delusional. mo

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Nicole really pushed Jacksons ver very obvious buttons. He could only keep up his Mr Wonderful act for so long.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole in the storage room was the best! Yes Nicole! She has aged in this house (a wee bit).

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sassyza: Nicole’s private giggles to us were priceless. Of course she can’t/won’t say it to his face, but that’s ok, she immediately got called to the DR. They know that will be gold on tv. He will see it when he gets out. Even his “little sister” sees right through his antics!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
now I almost want Holly to win just to piss Jackson off even more LOL

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Cali...Nicole has known what has been going on in the house since the beginning and has basically been alone. I'm thinking that is what got her to where she is now. I hope she makes it to F2.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
LOL...Pamy, I'm with you. Up until tonight, Holly was the only one I didn't want to win but it would be epic if she won against Jackson.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Oh no Cliff isn't mean, just a prank to hide hide dice and cards. They are all showing their true colors.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Didn't think I would ever say this because I loved him most of the season but SHUT UP CLIFF. Hide the stupid dice and the cards and Orwell and just SHUT UP.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lol Sassy, come to the dark side. I cant listen to him.