TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson's cheeks get so red when he's angry.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I was hoping before Cliff left, he would fill Holly in on how many times Jackson was willing for someone to take her out so it wasn't him doing it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Man, Jackson thinks it's his half a million already the way he's talking.

He just called Cliff a fat ass.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Well Jackson.. is this really a surprise to you. Your jury management is crap. Did you really think you could go back on your deal (I know you justify it) .. and then Cliff would be a jury advocate for you?

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Oh so he called Cliff a fat ass to Holly. And his true colors come out.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
This is exciting.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
if I never hear "O-Tay" again.. I will be a happy viewer.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I'm exhausted after taking care of my great nephew who is 20-month old for the last couple of days. Normally in bed by 11 on Wednesday nights but I feel compelled to stay and watch...I don't want to miss anything that could happen with Jackson tonight.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Is Jxn aware there was the 1st and last alliance of Tommy, Sis, Christie and Holly?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jackson's jaw becomes square when he is angry.
Just imagine if he didn't get his way this season.
Here is the real Jackson minus the DR petting.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
He can’t stand it that he can’t retaliate. He’s got nothing. He can’t haze, manipulate, bully, or get his frat boys to do deeds for him. This is grown up stuff, and clearly he can’t handle it. The (for now) former “fat kid” is calling Cliff fat—-classy! mama is surely proud of her boy. I’ll bet she’s rushing out to buy the best watermelon and the coldest chocolate milk she can find! PS the way he eats I wish we could see what HE looks like at 54, with a wife and children to support!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL at the camera angles/movement

Nicole is taking off her nail polish in the bathroom while she is giving a foreboding look toward Jackson standing at the refrigerator binge eating what sounds like watermelon.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Not 15 minutes ago, Jackson told Holly not to make dinner because he couldnt possibly eat.

He is now face shoved into the refrigerator shoving food in his mouth.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I guess he is filling up that pit in his stomach with Watermelon. He has his face Inside the fridge and is eating away

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I thought he said he wasn't hungry?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahahaha fridge starts to bing bing bing.. he slams the door and everything falls out

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
and then goes back in for a second round!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Keldogg he was inhaling food right from the fridge within five minutes of saying he didn't have an appetite.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Geeze Holly no one wants your damn casserole

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Jackson: "Me staying loyal to you shouldn't cost me a half a million."

Holly: "I know baby."

Jackson: "That's just f'd."

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I really wish we knew what Holly was thinking. First of all she should be thinking I think I am going to have $500,000 in my bank account this time next week; second she should be thinking WAIT, so Jackson never thought there was a possibility I could win?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
and she points out.

"and he thinks if you voted me out, that I would campaign for you"

haha between a rock and a hard place huh Jackson

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And out of the blue Holly says,

"I want to go to Disneyland."

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Wait till he sees the cbs shows. While he had moved on to (literally) Holly, Holly was making a F2 deal with his former bedmate! And Holly will be pissed when she’s how recently he was willing to see her go to Jury, as long as HE didn’t take the blame! It’s going to be like their convo regarding his (as of now) non-existent spot on The Challenge, but THIS is actually true and on tape...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why isn't Holly upset that Jackson is basically telling her that he is going to beat her at F2?

Cuz that's what he's saying...