TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for September 18: Archive through September 18, 2019 users admin

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I think that Cliff should have gone into the other votes on jury. He only talked about his vote and Nicole's vote if she is also in jury. Maybe Jackson will talk to Nicole and Nicole can paint the full picture.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The thing is, we never can really read the jury- but does Jackson have any real allies there? Jackson needs 5 votes out of 8 (Cliff is probably gone) if it’s J/N. If it’s H/J he probably needs 5 out of 7 (because I don’t think Nicole will vote for him either)...Ironically, Cliff is right- if Holly is in Jury Jackson needs 4 out of 7 against either him or Nicole (Holly and whoever is in jury cancel out)...

BB 101...you can win the comps, but you also need good jury management..

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I hope that Jackson gets so pissed off that he self evicts...LOL, I can always dream

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I don't think the jury will be bitter against Jackson. As others have said, the only one that might beat him is Nicole.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I heard the reason we lost the feeds all last Thursday is they had no idea what Jackson would do in the house meeting with his lie and just like earlier in the season when they went to fish anytime Kemi's name was mentioned, they needed to protect their edit of Jackson.

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
You said it best, Firebird05.....Hard to believe that anyone as clueless as Cliff can get to final four.....and I would also question Nicole's judgment about having him as her ride or die and being so supremely overconfident about what she and Cliff can do to win this game when they've been outwitted and outplayed by Jackson all along. Hopefully, all the competitors will have the grace to display good sportsmanship.....whatever the results may be.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Jackson for wanting to take Holly but I do blame him for making it sound like he is not honoring the deal with Cliff because there was a point where it was being considered to keep Tommy over Holly. He was always going to take Holly. He sounds holier than thou when he lies about it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I agree Rieann. Nicole is the only real threat to Jackson in F2. I think Jackson wins no matter what.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't say "no matter what" since Nicole plans to take Holly to the final 2 if it's in her hands to do so.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I do think there is a possibility he could lose and if he is forced to actually think about it, he might think about it too.

Jessica will vote for Holly, I think there is a good chance that Sis would vote for Holly.

So there would be 4 right there...which means he would have to get every single one out of the other 5...I am thinking Kat might vote for Holly over Jackson too...

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I meant no matter what if he is F2, Obviously if he doesn't make it to final two Jackson isn't worth discussing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Of course Dr Will would make mincemeat out of “giving your word,” but Jackson makes such a big deal of it, even to the camera (us!) in the DR... He is denying he broke his word. He wants us to believe he was “forced” into it by mean people with far less moral fortitude than him—-THAT is why most of us here cannot support him.
He. Is. Delusional.
He is BEING what ZingBot called him! Put “comp beast” in front of it if that sounds better, but that’s just like lipstick on a pig...

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Jackson turned on the HOH shower when cliff left and now he is downstairs playing solitaire in the living room .. wearing exactly what he was wearing when he talked to Cliff .. so I guess he didn't take a shower....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I am just sitting here anxiously waiting for Holly to come out and hear the retelling of the Cliff conversation...

Does he tell her that Cliff said he and Nicole would vote for her? Cuz that would give her the opportunity to go lobby them to try to lock in their votes....

Especially if Nicole decides to share her Seagrams with her LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
There have been PLENTY of dimwits in F4...

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Well watching Jackson's slow burn all night might make BBAD entertaining finally. He doesn't play well with others when he doesn't get his way.
Nicole lock yourself in the HOH.
Make the showmance stay downstairs.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Trying to think if it would be a bitter jury that doesn't vote for Jackson or if it would be a jury that doesn't vote for him because they don't like the lie he told to get Tommy out or maybe they don't like that they recognized he got preferential treatment from Production, or they just don't like him. Is that bitter? Are juries supposed to vote for someone just because they won a lot of comps?

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
If Dr. Will does the Roundtable this year, and Jackson and Holly are the F2, it will sure be fun to hear the jurors arguing about what kind of lies are acceptable in BB World!

Rainbow

09-29-2006

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainbow a private message Print Post    
If Dr. Will does the Roundtable this year, and Jackson and Holly are the F2, it will sure be fun to hear the jurors arguing about what kind of lies are acceptable in BB World!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Sassyza, all good points. He wouldn't get my vote for all of them mentioned.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I wish Cliff would have added the line that he originally told the camera he would about about the jury respecting him (whether or not that's true).

He really got in Jackson's head!

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Jackson can't turn Cliff's words off right now. You can see it in his eyes he is thinking about every vote and now doubting everything he has thought about the jury up to this point.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Rainbow I don’t think Nicole had much of a choice since she had no allies in the beginning. I’ve been yelling at her for weeks to stop listening to Cliff.
Cliff used her to cement his fatherly role with everyone while throwing her under the bus the whole time.

It must be hard being in the house feeling like you are close with people when in reality none of the people are your friends.
1/2 million could break up real friends and certainly will break I’ve only known you a few weeks and had to pretend friend you friends.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I hope Jackson tells Holly Cliff said he/Nicole won’t for him if he’s F2. If he’s expecting sympathy, he better think again. She will realize that’s 2 votes for HER! She’s not the most emotionally supportive partner. When he was (forcing) tears about winning $10,000, Holly just leaned into him with her head down. She gave no WORDS of comfort or encouragement, just snuggled. So this will be the best news she’s heard since her sex stool shower partner won veto!

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Cliff needs to make sure that Jackson knows that he will campaign against him to ensure that he doesn't get any votes.